Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 54. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The project is very reliable. Information is very clear. And im willing to support bevause this is such a good opportunity.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do you guys have any other plans?

To help aid in the education area, ntwk plans to be extremely active in blockchain development. We understand that the average user prefers their mobile phone over a desktop so one project we plan to peruse is an open source mobile wallet. Our wallet would be completely client side and leave the private keys directly under the users’ control. The wallet would be accompanied by our personalized guides on how to use it.

Saw the picture of front page, it that any related about this project?
App for learning ? for wallet ?
Activity: 80
nice innovation project this can help  to our society mustly for the students  can earn education on crypto.
Activity: 84
i love the idea of this project.... good luck guys Grin
Activity: 94
I joined this project and I will try to learn more about it and the solutions it proposes to make a better world. Let's see what it has to offer.
Activity: 252
Done All the task Fill up the form from  Airdrops I keep support this Project done retweet I hope this project will be Success! Reach to the moon Guys!
Activity: 47
This is a great project. I hope all goes well!
Activity: 242
 I support this project to succesfull  Cheesy
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
You can rarely see project with good community support and this project is one of them. Developer is very active and I am looking forward for the great success for this project.
Activity: 42
I have read about the project and to involve social networks to create awareness of the crytomonedas I find it great and wonderful the fact that they plan to do it through the practical and sensilla teaching of this topic, this project is sure to succeed, I add my social networks to Your project for the promotion of. Same, successes
Activity: 249
strong strategy, strong team, NTWK is best for investment, best for your future
Activity: 20
I think Ntwk is will be better with the solid team
Activity: 210
This project is great. I like the free tutorial and guide for people to learn and also pay. keep it up dev! this will be a success!
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Seems that the project is going well at this stage . We can seea boom on the market soon
Activity: 34
yes i will help dev to advance this project by the way i will distribute the links to my colleague colleagues and my relatives so that he join  Cool
Activity: 266
great project.
low volume air drop.. it's can go to moon.
good luck Dev.
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Ready or not NTWK token up for grabs wish you luck Dev. Smiley
Activity: 36
Interesting, lets see what this project can bring us
Activity: 125
Good pro interesting concept. One thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck devs  Cool
Activity: 224
Strategist
Another interesting token to follow to, i hope this project succeeds. Im with you in your journey.
Pages:
Jump to: