Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 53. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A project with big potential. They have fast transaction . Hope for  great development in this project
Activity: 23
you guys are very good at explaining about your project, it's for me to believe that this token is very good. good work dev
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This project looks promising in theory at least. I would be interested if there is any chance of this getting listed on popular exchnages like  bittrex or atleast cryptopia ?
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Great project. It is beneficial to those who wants to know more about cryptocurrencies but don't know how. I've tried explaining what is cryptocurrencies to some people but they don't know what it is, they are interested but doubtful at the same time. So it is hard for me to explain because i can't get them to view this site at the same time while talking about terms use in crypto world. I hope this project will be a success.
Activity: 21
Although i believe Bitcoin is an incredible project in itself. I will absolutely have some space dedicated for education on Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What exactly is the ntwk token project?

The ntwk token project is an awareness project that is fueled by the power of social media. The ntwk project plans to launch the Network Learning eLearning platform.

Why was ntwk created?

The ntwk project came into existence when three colleagues decided to spread the idea of cryptocurrency at their job. After countless hours of explaining and receiving responses like "I want to get involved but I don't know how", the ntwk project seemed like an obvious undertaking.

How is ntwk going to help people learn?

The ntwk project has secured networklearning.io to be the official eLearning platform for cryptocurrency. With inspiration from other learning projects such as the Khan Academy and Code Academy, the ntwk team will be designing a platform from the ground up which will be intuitive, yet extremely simple so that anyone may jump into it and learn the ins-and-outs of cryptocurrency buying, selling, trading, and even mining.
Activity: 21
Yes, we will support you and publish it. I want this Tokin I want to be saved.
Activity: 335
great idea!
more knowledge and acceptance is needed if we want to expand the community and the value of bitcoin!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Love the educational side of this token. You might be the first ones! Good luck
Activity: 98
Very useful project, crypto-related education will become very important for the mass adoption of cryptos.
Activity: 70
Great to know that you have airdrop great team great project
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
most attractive thing is the theme of this project.specially in south asia there r lot of people who dont have jobs/good income.to my mind cryptocurrency is a good way to get some income for them.they can earn even without any capital by uaing airdrops and bounties.so educating oeople about cryptocurrency is  very important .still im studing about project.hope to buy some coins after completion of my own reaserch.good luck.happy future
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I like the NTWK because he's a meaningful project  I'll join him now at the same time I will also go to this website to study Undecided
Activity: 406
Nice project with working product and good statement of purpose and road map to achieving those statement of purpose. I wish you all the best in this great peoject
Activity: 109
Great idea of the project that will rely heavily on social media to raise awareness about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 28
cool project.,keep positive dev..it will be succesful
Activity: 280
i'm participant of the airdrop on telegram and I think this project is so cool.
Interesting idea.i really liked your project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
i like the concept of this project. I'll support and share this to my friends
Activity: 147
Devs made a good work here. Kudos
Pages:
Jump to: