Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 119. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Things I accomplished tonight

I built a porch
I named The store
I made the house its own separate building

Ah but what did you do in the game? (Only joking)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Does your coin need a multipool?

Getting a multipool for your coin will create buy pressure on exchanges.
And it will allow people with mining power to get more coins for their hashrate.

If you are interested, then take a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

Have a nice day!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Don't worry, I put a bit of thought into the store logo and name...

Grin
legendary
Things I accomplished tonight

I built a porch
I named The store
I made the house its own separate building

legendary
Ok, I have something the creative members of the community can do, reskin the zombie.

Currently i think it looks kinda fake, and I know we have some really creative people in our community.

So how would you like to have some of your art featured in the game so we can have multiple zombie types.

Here is the example so you can see what is what on the texture itself:

Here is the texture:

legendary
Merit: 1001
BTER Coin2 Info has now been update with current info. Smiley

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
I tweeted them before you posted thilon, follow me @KingArbinV on Twitter.. i pretty much spam the same announcement everywhere when i post one too, so if i do a screenshot, its visible everywhere even provided chad retweets and everyone else does.. it provides good visibility.

Anyways here is an update on the model im working on for chad, don't forget this started out as a cube and everything here was made from the 1 cube.

legendary
Merit: 1001
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
big players coming in, welcome
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I found the coin2 information on bter.com is too old.so please C2 devs contact bter.com to update coin2 information
Chad did already. Hopefully they will update it soon.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I found the coin2 information on bter.com is too old.so please C2 devs contact bter.com to update coin2 information
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
dont bring mintpal up, it is subject on its own  Cheesy

it is something we must take care of later when devs finish what they begin
legendary
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
i bought more, i cant help myself, it was too cheap  Cheesy

Oh I couldnt resist either.  Hey quick question since the year will be coming up soon.  When does staking go to 20%?

It was crazy cheap for months. It's still historically quite cheap. Didn't it peak somewhere close to 2000 sat?

Also i think there is way lesser coins then the actual total in circulation.

mintpal went down and took a big part of the c2.1 with them most likely lost forever.

Id say total coin is 30% lesser then the actual total.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
i bought more, i cant help myself, it was too cheap  Cheesy

Oh I couldnt resist either.  Hey quick question since the year will be coming up soon.  When does staking go to 20%?

It was crazy cheap for months. It's still historically quite cheap. Didn't it peak somewhere close to 2000 sat?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
i bought more, i cant help myself, it was too cheap  Cheesy

Oh I couldnt resist either.  Hey quick question since the year will be coming up soon.  When does staking go to 20%?
Jump to: