Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 122. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Garfield are you around man, whats the bandwith limit on the online wallet site? have kinda exceeded the limit on the other site ive been hosted demos on.

No idea but should be plenty free. Unfortunately just turned everything off and gone to bed.  Nicks site should be good or if all else fails send it to a file sharing site and share from there. Failing that email it to my work address and I will upload it tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Garfield are you around man, whats the bandwith limit on the online wallet site? have kinda exceeded the limit on the other site ive been hosted demos on.

Nick is gonna attempt it on his server, were rushing here people, the demo is ready to go though.
legendary
legendary
uploading the files now, 25mb/78mb.. my connection is a bit slow so it might be a few min past 6 when i post the link but im meeting my deadline... =D
legendary
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
To be honoust I find it 'unprofessional' to keep asking for donations/gear/hardware in this Topic. This is the second/thirth time i've seen zyronx post something like this, and it annoys me. I've nothing against you zyronx, let that be clear. Why not use some crowdfunding site?

WOW, that is very rude of you. Some people need help. Where else is he supposed to go to. I for one will be helping out Chad.
He is an important leader in the Coin2 world. He needs a working computer.  I agree, start helping out Souljah1h or get lost!
Just because you buy a bunch of coins does not give you the right to belittle him. Sometimes this community makes me sad.

I don't have much Chad. I'm going to send you .01 btc to you. Thanks for your continuing support to this community.

I really like your videos! i can't wait till the  next one.

legendary
Merit: 1001
LOL! Well, I will stop posting in here. Since whiners will whine on Bitcointalk.  I just got a
tweet from NewEgg. they might help me out.
legendary
To be honoust I find it 'unprofessional' to keep asking for donations/gear/hardware in this Topic. This is the second/thirth time i've seen zyronx post something like this, and it annoys me. I've nothing against you zyronx, let that be clear. Why not use some crowdfunding site?

Why not? I'm a developer in need of assistance. I will continue to do what I do. It's up to you if you want to be offended with my crowdfunding. please help or quiet down.
We need to keep this a positive thread.

legendary

i am with you on this one, it does look bad but member needs help to continue his work, i cant forget when zyronx was ONLY guy posting here and keeping things together as much as he could  Undecided

btw OP is crap and it needs to be rewriten, many people come here to see what is going on with C2 and they all read OP wich is kindly said, bullshit

I know the op is bullshit, I plan on fixing it up, at least the CoC area, gonna add a screenshot to show off the current version of the game and links to all the demo's currently available, even the ones prior to the ones you guys have tried so far, their all available to play, 1 - 12, tonight is the addition of 13, gonna call it the Zombie update.

I know what chad is doing might look a bit bad, but the way I look at is either ignore him or help him. Theres nothing wrong with asking for help every now and then and I will vouch for him that his computer is a P.O.S... lol.

I have just a bit more to edit in the game and then I will start compiling the new version for u guys. Its 100% now that it will be out tonight. Lets say 6pm EST.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

i am with you on this one, it does look bad but member needs help to continue his work, i cant forget when zyronx was ONLY guy posting here and keeping things together as much as he could  Undecided

btw OP is crap and it needs to be rewriten, many people come here to see what is going on with C2 and they all read OP wich is kindly said, bullshit
i shared your post oldandgrey on FRESH thread, they are trying to do similar things, i hope they will see potential in this

awesome work oldandgrey and kingarbinV  Kiss

Thanks pagona. I had a quick look and don't think they seem to be interested and appear to be intent on going it alone.

Disappointing but hey thats the way the cookie crumbles. Keep at it tho. The man who wins in life is usually not the smartest or best looking but usually just the ordinary guy that refuses to give up, and there are lots of us ordinary folk here.

oldandgrey
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
legendary
zyronx, 50000C2 is on your way   Wink
i shared your post oldandgrey on FRESH thread, they are trying to do similar things, i hope they will see potential in this

awesome work oldandgrey and kingarbinV  Kiss
legendary
Hi all.  I need your help. My computer is pretty much on its last string of code.
It crashes a lot now. Its hampered my progress working on Coin Quest, as well as
helping KingArbin with Chain Of Conflict.  I need a better system that can handle the
work flow.  If you got some bitcoin or decent computer parts you could donate. I would
be so grateful. 

I plan on doing more video on youtube as well as twitch.  I plan on streaming
the game creation as well. So you all can see how its done.

So please spread the word, the image I posted and the bitcoin address to all.

Thank You Smiley

1QCWurrE8sDMbanUcJ6sFvCkk8VtDc2Kf3
legendary
Them spiders look good! Good work!
Well I decided to show you guys the spider lineup, atm the grey one is the only one working cause im having trouble with the animations, when they spawn... but this can be expected a few updates away. The Grey one will be in tomorrows demo though. I am also working on a Giant version of each one, and will add an acid spit attack to a few of them to give some variety. Still am working with networking, I know it works on my local machine but I need to test it with a dedicated windows machine.

King, speechless!!!!

Awesome!!!
legendary
Well I decided to show you guys the spider lineup, atm the grey one is the only one working cause im having trouble with the animations, when they spawn... but this can be expected a few updates away. The Grey one will be in tomorrows demo though. I am also working on a Giant version of each one, and will add an acid spit attack to a few of them to give some variety. Still am working with networking, I know it works on my local machine but I need to test it with a dedicated windows machine.

Seriously you guys are awsome.  There is only one place for this coin to go from here on out.....

This is where it comes back to everyone else. Folk can create all the wallets, games and first person shooters  but unless we can spread the word it wil be worth nothing. So we are now reliant on everyone to start spreading the news around all the coins they are involved in, suggesting they join the wallet and contribute to the joint community for their own benefit as well as ours. lets really rock altcoin!!! And have fun playing Chain of conflict while we do it😃
Jump to: