Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 123. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Seriously you guys are awsome.  There is only one place for this coin to go from here on out.....
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Good work Old And Gray!   I will be doing a video soon on all the progress on COC, Website and Online Wallet. Smiley

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Online wallet only. Have some upgrades to roll out. Was hoping to complete them before rolling out but getting more folk registering on the online wallet so may need to roll them out tonight before I have too much more work to do converting the data. Everything is working just a few more screens I would have liked to have finished first.

Ok updates rolled out.

Quick summary

1    Site now multi coin.

I have separated the wallet code from the coin code and rewritten most of the wallet to allow it to function with any number of coins (various coin devs permitting). The wallet is now hosted on one server and each coin on it's own server run by it's own coin devs. This helps security by ensuring that no coins are stored on the wallet server, adding one additional step to anyone seeking access. This separation also allows the wallet to host unlimited coins as each additional coin requires just a few pieces of information stored but no additional cpu processing or disk space. It also means that I do not need access to any coins server to implement it within the wallet. Just the coins devs to make a simple configuration change to their daemon conf.

2    The site now has an SSL certificate.

3    The site is now "skinned" so that logos and colours may be set for each coin.

4    The overview page displays live coin info from the bter exchange. Other exchanges may be added if there is a demand and a suitable interface exists.

5    Under "User Admin" you now have an additional button "Update Coin Selection". This will allow you to add coins and disable/ enable coins that you previously added.

6    Game token prices are now held in bitcoins. This allows the site to calculate the appropriate price using the current average price for each coin as per the exchange. This rate is retrieved from the exchange every 15 mins and stored for use.

7    Game API has been reviewed and various changes made to make things simpler for developers.

8    Various tweaks to a multitude of pages

Still to be done ...

Oodles and oodles of stuff.

Token purchase page needs properly rewritten to allow purchase in any coin. Currently only allows C2.

A page to allow users to add supported coins to their wallet

More functionality for the Game API for Nick and KingArbinV.

Admin functionality for Game Authors to manage their games

New wallet functionality - "Classified Ads", "Situations Vacant" etc.

Admin functionality for above functions

And much much more.

In real life, shops group together in shopping malls because it helps to attract people and generates business. In altcoin we have for too long run separate projects and divided all our efforts and customers between us. As a result very few coins have enough supporters to make it worthwhile for ecommerce to be interested and even fewer developers for development. However if a number of coins were to join together in a wallet/ Mall then there would be many more folk to play games, buy things etc. and if each coin produced something to sell/ play in the wallet then we could have a much more profitable time together than apart. If I go to a large mall there are many different stores many with their own store card. I would see Altcoins in a similar vein. Each seller would have a choice of what coins he/ she accepted. Some accepting only one and other accepting many.

But thats enough from me for now. Have a play and let me know if you have any issues. Hopefully not, as I think I have pretty much everything tested unless I have broken something in the last few hours.

So it's now over to you folk. We need to get as many coins into this asap so that we can all start to see the benefit. The more users, the more folk to play chain of conflict, also any other coins that add content to the wallet will also see benefit, and as altcoin prices start to rise then folk not already involved will start to take notice again. It really is a win win situation, but we need to make it happen. It won't happen on it's own.

oldandgrey
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
fuck bittrex, we have volume on bter, just we need to get in contact with them about deposit confirmations if something can be done there
Yeah, aside from the long deposit wait, they have been a good exchange.

And why that happen only with C2? Because i never had problems with other coindeposit on bter.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
fuck bittrex, we have volume on bter, just we need to get in contact with them about deposit confirmations if something can be done there
Yeah, aside from the long deposit wait, they have been a good exchange.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
we dont need to chase exchanges
hmm, my deposit on bter is also pending since 6 hours.

It takes bter a very long time to process a C2 deposit, as much as a whole day sometimes. We should probably talk to them about that.
Or get back @ Bittrex
That will only happen when we can show some consistent volume. Today is a good start at 4.7 BTC so far.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

It takes bter a very long time to process a C2 deposit, as much as a whole day sometimes. We should probably talk to them about that.
Or get back @ Bittrex

Polo is freezing the c2 wallet because they have no connections. I provided them with my get peer info, but that doesn't seem to be helping. Let's post that info on the first page (they were looking for it there) C2 must stay active!  Smiley

Out of curiosity, what exchanges are most folk using?
Activity: 475
Polo is freezing the c2 wallet because they have no connections. I provided them with my get peer info, but that doesn't seem to be helping. Let's post that info on the first page (they were looking for it there) C2 must stay active!  Smiley
I'm staking hundreds of coins every day.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
No big sell walls.  I think finally the coin owners we have now see the reall potential of this coin.  Real original ambitions of the core group are building the future of c2.  Good work by all involved.  Chad might be good for a quick video to let new people here realize what has been going on lately.  Btw....im still buying Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
i agree, i just wanted to remind the comunity to have their wallets up and running, staking, we need secure network
Im staking my wallet Smiley Gets you alot of 'free coins'
i agree, i just wanted to remind the comunity to have their wallets up and running, staking, we need secure network

i know you have, but back then you`ve been busy with cooking and now it is serving, the delicious part  Grin

Yea lol. But I think it's KingArbinV who is serving up the nicest dishes at the moment Smiley

it is nice to see you busy  Wink

Lol, I've been busy non stop on this for sometime now. Spent most of Christmas on the upgrade and most nights since. Just putting in place the right building blocks. Hopefully things will start to speed up a little.

i know you have, but back then you`ve been busy with cooking and now it is serving, the delicious part  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Screenshot looks good, great progress there @KingArbinV. Because of this I'll stack some more Coin2. Smiley
Yeah awesome screen shots of the game , can not help waiting to have this game . Surely this is help the price to raise up and some stability will be seen in the volume though.
Jump to: