Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 125. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Hopefully we will see some price movement when the game launches. Holding my coins like a boss Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
thanks eleyna and garfield, but i dont like it, i have been playing with this half the day and still trying to figure out how to import my map into this setup, and wanting to smash my screen already.. lol.. who wants to learn unity3d and help me, u can learn the basics in less than a months time.. lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Just showing off some of the weapons included in this pack and the level of detail.. there was also a landmine, but i found that by accident when i walked over it, lol.

Hey, lookin good King  Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Great progress. I like it Smiley

legendary
Just showing off some of the weapons included in this pack and the level of detail.. there was also a landmine, but i found that by accident when i walked over it, lol.

legendary
Well I am testing out a more advanced fpskit.. trying to save a bit of time and get the game ready as quick as possible, that way I can stop being in a rush and take time to actually create new content besides levels. Anyways while testing some of the vehicles that came with it, I kinda destroyed a helicopter and killed myself, and then I had another accident.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
lol. look at that magazine
Activity: 799
bitcoin rises, can we now have some good news ,this way we can have more attentions

I hope C2 will rise too.
legendary
bitcoin rises, can we now have some good news ,this way we can have more attentions

Well kalisto did find the old CoC files for untiy3d... kinda picking them apart though and trying to understand how the networking functions work with it, I will be keeping certain aspects of the old maps but I have been building new ones and including areas from the old ones into them.. Like the Tropical Island that has been in the current demos', it will feature both roslin's Abandoned Village map models(currently already in), and the City Ruins map models. The map is so large I am having to fill it with any model I can find that actually belongs to us, technically though I am not sure about the City Ruins models or map itself.. not sure if that was something kalisto tossed together or was a freebie map from somewhere.

Anyway.. here is a possible weapon that will be in the next demo, it replaces the fake wooden looking AK103 with an AK47..

Also it shows off some of the graphical reworking I have been doing all this week. I am not sure how long it will take me to figure the networking out, so thought I would throw that out there now so everyone isn't freaking out... but things are progressing still slowly. At least this is the news from my end. I know the map looks a bit dark in the screenshot, especially around the buildings but I am working on that, the next demo should mostly be graphical enhancements and a better weapon setup. The animations on the current guns are a bit off and I am still trying to figure out how they all work, currently things are a bit bugged.. when you reload the new AK47, the magazine somehow turns sideways and it looks like u got some big ass silver thing attached to your arm, lol. Heres a screen of that too just cause I find it a bit hilarious.

Nick your game is freaking hilarious btw, bugged or not.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Back in business. I just got done with the global game jam on the north shore. It was only a 2 person team, but it was fun. Check out my crude, simple, and buggy game:)
http://www.nickquest.com/wipeout
legendary
Merit: 1001
Yay! The forum is back up! Smiley
Activity: 814
I really like the site and also the screen shot looks great. I also will test the demo as soon as I manage to get some time for that.

Just tested the demo and looks very promising. Great to see progress!
Activity: 814
I really like the site and also the screen shot looks great. I also will test the demo as soon as I manage to get some time for that.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

Looks cool, really making progress. It's nice to have some real weapons to choose from.

Hey there should be a weapon called the "Coin Star" like the machines at the mall that give you cash for your change. Fiat money is so worthless in this post apocalyptic future that loose change is only good for use as ammo.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Really liking the new website!
Thanks wheelz and oldandgrey. I'm glad you like the site. I plan to keep adding to it as things progress.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
 Huh
THE NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE! I will be continuing to update it in the near future as more details of the upcoming game jam are released.
http://www.coin2.us/

Nice hob nick.  It looks great and I also like the nes feel to it.  Brings back memories of burying myself in my room playing megaman...lol

Functionality in my android works perfect.  Keep up the good work bro.
Jump to: