Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 124. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

it is nice to see you busy  Wink

Lol, I've been busy non stop on this for sometime now. Spent most of Christmas on the upgrade and most nights since. Just putting in place the right building blocks. Hopefully things will start to speed up a little.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

are you the wallet guy?

Online wallet only. Have some upgrades to roll out. Was hoping to complete them before rolling out but getting more folk registering on the online wallet so may need to roll them out tonight before I have too much more work to do converting the data. Everything is working just a few more screens I would have liked to have finished first.

it is nice to see you busy  Wink

are you the wallet guy?

Online wallet only. Have some upgrades to roll out. Was hoping to complete them before rolling out but getting more folk registering on the online wallet so may need to roll them out tonight before I have too much more work to do converting the data. Everything is working just a few more screens I would have liked to have finished first.
for anyone who wanted to buy cheap coin2, well, you are late  Tongue

Up over 45% at the moment 😄

Hopefully some wallet upgrades over the weekend 😉

are you the wallet guy?

btw, everyone behind coin2, keep calm and take your time, dont rush in delivering unfinished product  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Price is still very cheap for only 100 Mill coins Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The price is up, for someone released 2 news on bter.com
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Awesome updates King! Good Work, I can't wait to try and chop those zombies with a helicopter blade!

Up over 45% at the moment 😄

Hopefully some wallet upgrades over the weekend 😉
legendary
Activity: 1078
HAHAHA look at the Zombies!!    Grin

I actually had fun messing around with them though 20 spawned all at once and i freaked the hell out and started shooting wildly.. it was crazy guys... big advancements coming.. real rain, zombies and spider things(gotta have something to kill), and hopefully i get the networking working, but either way, even if its not working for the next demo, the game is gonna have excitement finally.. i will try to add a button to make them spawn, or make them spawn randomly.

and this is the horde.. before they killed me.. lol
legendary
Well I just found out how to fly the helicopter the right way is a pain in the ass...

W = ascend
S = decend
A = rotate left
D = rotate right
U. Arrow = Forward
D. Arrow = Backwards
L. Arrow = Turn Left
R. Arrow = Turn Right
Mouse = Control Camera

This is complicated.. lol

Anyways While trying to adjust the camera to just follow and turn slightly left and right as you do so you can see wtf your doing, lol.. I applied a camera script and the helicopter and dune buggy both just flew away... lmao

So I will be skipping the camera fix for now... also means no minimap for now.. but I will try to fix the water still even though that is slightly camera related too.. just be aware the water is crystal clear underneath.. no actual haze like I had before.. the networking scripts call the camera from a prefab and the prefab is setup to be the main camera atm, it will take me some time.

Have to quote myself now, but the helicopter cam is fixed... no more mouse camera.. its automatic and follows as it should now, YAY!

Next up is the dune buggy cam, then figuring out how to hard code the minimap back in, and fix the underwater view. Then after that some quick network testing to see if its network compatable through the web browser or finding out the hard way that we have to switch to actual program builds.
legendary
Well I just found out how to fly the helicopter the right way is a pain in the ass...

W = ascend
S = decend
A = rotate left
D = rotate right
U. Arrow = Forward
D. Arrow = Backwards
L. Arrow = Turn Left
R. Arrow = Turn Right
Mouse = Control Camera

This is complicated.. lol

Anyways While trying to adjust the camera to just follow and turn slightly left and right as you do so you can see wtf your doing, lol.. I applied a camera script and the helicopter and dune buggy both just flew away... lmao

So I will be skipping the camera fix for now... also means no minimap for now.. but I will try to fix the water still even though that is slightly camera related too.. just be aware the water is crystal clear underneath.. no actual haze like I had before.. the networking scripts call the camera from a prefab and the prefab is setup to be the main camera atm, it will take me some time.
Activity: 814
Screenshot looks good, great progress there @KingArbinV. Because of this I'll stack some more Coin2. Smiley

Hopefully by friday you can fly the chopper yourself, don't hold me to that, I have some bugs to fix, but I am guessing the bugs will take me about 2 days to fix then friday morning will be spent adjusting where to hide things around the map.

This looks awesome! I am so glad that I have not sold my coins but bought more!
legendary
Screenshot looks good, great progress there @KingArbinV. Because of this I'll stack some more Coin2. Smiley

Hopefully by friday you can fly the chopper yourself, don't hold me to that, I have some bugs to fix, but I am guessing the bugs will take me about 2 days to fix then friday morning will be spent adjusting where to hide things around the map.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
legendary
Anyway enjoy the screenshot of me taking a casual flight around the island... lol

Can't wait to see it integrated into the wallet and lots of folk playing it lol. Need to get more folk on to the wallet though so that they can enjoy it :-) All those other communities out there that want to play this game but don't know it yet lol.

Word needs to spread about what were doing first though, atm the community has shrunk alot from what it was 6 months ago, they will all come back once they see were back in full swing.
Anyway enjoy the screenshot of me taking a casual flight around the island... lol

Can't wait to see it integrated into the wallet and lots of folk playing it lol. Need to get more folk on to the wallet though so that they can enjoy it :-) All those other communities out there that want to play this game but don't know it yet lol.
legendary

Lol, in order for that movement to happen word needs to spread about what coin2 is doing, at least were showing progress.. i mean we could go that route some of the other coins are doing and use games that are already out there and risk being sued.. but screw that.. lol I like the fact that once chain of conflict is out there in the wild i can be like thats mine.. if it succeeds

Yes, need to be very careful when using other games. Would be good if we had a way to show other coins how much work was being done and give them visibility of the game when ready.

When chain of conflict is released I think you will have something to be proud of, regardless of how successful it is.

I'm becoming more proud by the minute, network testing will begin soon, as for today's update... working helicopters in the tropics map, the new weapon set is in, and so is the dune buggy. I will be hiding weapons and ammo around the island, as well as vehicles, and before I release the next demo with the weapons all layed out in front of everyone to play with, I need to address some bugs I have found and can fix before friday.

Water needs to be fixed, lava needs to be fixed, and the minimap needs to be reimplemented, also the vehicle camera needs to be adjusted. The minimap will be a bit hard to fix I am thinking because I need to hard code it this time instead of just creating it out of cameras.

Lol, in order for that movement to happen word needs to spread about what coin2 is doing, at least were showing progress.. i mean we could go that route some of the other coins are doing and use games that are already out there and risk being sued.. but screw that.. lol I like the fact that once chain of conflict is out there in the wild i can be like thats mine.. if it succeeds

Yes, need to be very careful when using other games. Would be good if we had a way to show other coins how much work was being done and give them visibility of the game when ready.

When chain of conflict is released I think you will have something to be proud of, regardless of how successful it is.
legendary
Hopefully we will see some price movement when the game launches. Holding my coins like a boss Smiley

Jump to: