Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 23. (Read 92379 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I hope so cause untill the coin is fixed the MC server has like no one on it

I asked him about that yesterday, and he said he has just been busy with work, but will be back into it soon. (not verbatim)
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
To be honest. Blindfolded fucked the network. He literally ditched it. I am the developer for the java plugin and he has just up and left. HE IS GONE THIS COIN IS DEAD AND DOESNT DESERVE ITS SLOT ON CRYPTSY

I am removing the java plugin and making it compatible for bottlecaps. Everyone move on from this thread.

Yeah, I've been talking to Blindfolded nearly every day, and he has been busy for two days now, besides that hes been working on trying to get the difficulty fixed. Gonna call FUD on this one.

i hope so cause untill the coin is fixed the MC server has like no one on it
Activity: 136
Alright tell Russ that I have finished vault integration. Also tell him I am done working for him since he will not respond to me. Also give hunter a hearty apology that he has to work with him.
legendary
To be honest. Blindfolded fucked the network. He literally ditched it. I am the developer for the java plugin and he has just up and left. HE IS GONE THIS COIN IS DEAD AND DOESNT DESERVE ITS SLOT ON CRYPTSY

I am removing the java plugin and making it compatible for bottlecaps. Everyone move on from this thread.

Yeah, I've been talking to Blindfolded nearly every day, and he has been busy for two days now, besides that hes been working on trying to get the difficulty fixed. Gonna call FUD on this one.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

You're not telling the truth, we don't buy it.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1094
Someone hardforked craftcoin and went back 50 blocks to reset difficulty.
I had to delete my blockchain for this to take effect.

addnode=199.180.115.100

That isn't the way it works.  The client determines chain length by total POW not number of blocks.

Forking at a block where the difficulty is lower and then adding lots of blocks doesn't actually make that the main chain.

The only reason adding that node would work would be because there are very few clients left.  That node doesn't tell anyone about the real chain, so they think the fork is actually the real one.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

addnode=199.180.115.100

Nobody hardforked Craftcoin.

Still waiting for official hardfork by developer / announcement by Blindfolded.

And I would not advice anyone to put that addnode in, unless you want your client to get on the ECU blockchain.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

addnode=199.180.115.100

thanks for the tip! it worked! hell yeah man, thank you so much justin. i was panicking about losing all my coins.

addnode=199.180.115.100
Minecraft server down

back up
do we have an eta on the diff fix?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Any other pvp friendly server?

I'm touching base with the other operators in order to convince them to accept CRC manually for now.
Hopefully soon, I wanna use it..
legendary
Do I have to buy minecraft in order to play on the craftcoin minecraft server? Would like to try it out but only seem to be able to connect to the minecraft demo server.

You do, if you decide its worth it,  I've seen people selling Minecraft accounts for just a few dollars on the forums/bitmit.
Do I have to buy minecraft in order to play on the craftcoin minecraft server? Would like to try it out but only seem to be able to connect to the minecraft demo server.

buy an account from bitmit!   that's what i did but remember you can't change your in game name

hey BTW is there any word on a Diff Fix for mining crc?
Activity: 156

I'm touching base with the other operators in order to convince them to accept CRC manually for now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 168
Captain Jack Fenderson

Yes, sorry. Running a crack friendly server would not be the best way to make friendly with Mojang. It would also prevent us from banning trolls and griefers.

legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Can't wait to play minecraft and see the values rise  Cheesy

If anyone can spare a few QE8di7BmuFVzEgv1erw1NgLEhE3ZYUy3z1

Thanks Smiley

Value is so high now and so is the difficulty.

Will be grateful for any giveaway. My wallet is still at 0 (bought some on Cryptsy, though).

i have a bunch of coins on the spendlitecoins.com server if you play on that one log in and i'll give you some OR sell some common mats at my store (like iron cobblestone or redstone) my name on the server is Debosseta.
Pages:
Jump to: