Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 65. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 4
Arg Windows only so far! I hate using my Windows machine lol. I may just hold off. Ah who am I kidding I'm sure I'll try it out. Can't wait for this on Linux (or better yet android some day.)

What a happy surprise just as the weekend was coming up. Awesome!

I hate Windows.  There's a Linux version, I'm using and testing it now. There's also a Mac OSX version.

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Arg Windows only so far! I hate using my Windows machine lol. I may just hold off. Ah who am I kidding I'm sure I'll try it out. Can't wait for this on Linux (or better yet android some day.)

What a happy surprise just as the weekend was coming up. Awesome!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Great wallet NVO team. very pleased with the results, never doubted you guys from the start

-TSWR
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I don't see any option to sweep NVST to the wallet.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
NVO have delivered the wallet before the original deadline as promised, it looks good. Unfortunately haven't been able to use it yet as I'm moving house tomorrow; classic timing.  Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Ohh finally, I have just read on slack that the wallet (beta version) has been released. Can't wait for the official e-mail announcement about this to see everything detailed. Prepare for a small price rise! So next step is the validator and cluster release (besides finalizing the wallet)?
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

if not, then where to go 70% of all our investments?
Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.

Eat a big slice of humble pie dude.  Wallet is out, it looks great, and the developers are kind and humble to those of us who are supporting them.
Activity: 26
If you ever wanted to know what broken sadness felt like ask maidsafe people how it feels to hear NVO wallet has been released
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Watching with interest But i think we all need more patience. I doubt the wallet can be really good at the moment of release. Everything needs time to mature.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
no i won't do this. i will never post a video of me on youtube or somewhere else. why should i do this?
...then don't. Not sure why you're getting worked up about it.
back to topic: will the ICO fund now be released?
Plan says 30% after "beta wallet and first API cluster"
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
...i think i have to show others what i have seen. or show them what i have been using / testing.
You could always screencap yourself poking around and youtube it

no i won't do this. i will never post a video of me on youtube or somewhere else. why should i do this?

back to topic: will the ICO fund now be released?
...i think i have to show others what i have seen. or show them what i have been using / testing.
You could always screencap yourself poking around and youtube it
legendary
ok, i just started the wallet in a VM. i did not send any coins to one of the addresses.
i dont know why the devs don't post the download link here. i won't do it too because i think they will have their reasons. and i will respect this decision.

This wallet was internally released but remember that this is still a beta or even alpha version, so they just want to take their time and not precipitate things
And even though I understand that it will reassure community, I am not sure if they would agree if you leak these screenshots... Don't reveal too much for now, we all already know the good news

like i said. i don't post the download link.

but i think i have to show others what i have seen. or show them what i have been using / testing.
legendary
ok, i just started the wallet in a VM. i did not send any coins to one of the addresses.
i dont know why the devs don't post the download link here. i won't do it too because i think they will have their reasons. and i will respect this decision.

legendary
and now i can confirm that there is something to download. i will do this an install it in windows VM.

legendary
WALLET RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT:

quote from Nemgun on slack just now:

@everyone Hi guys Imed there, sorry for he wallet delay, we had to solve an issue with ETC, we wanted use ETCCHAIN but they are not reliable, delayed by a week, and not always available. Now it is solved.
I will send the windows version on slack, as a pre-access while we prepare the announcement, emails, and the other versions (Mac and Linux).

hi, could you please post a screenshot of this posting? i would like to see it in the slack user interface. and i am sure that other would appreciate that too.

I can confirm that Nemgun really posted this
And now he just posted the wallet win32 binary! But they don't want that this goes outside slack so you can either try to join Slack or wait a few days (or even hours?)

well, i joined the channel an found this:

i am really curious what will happen next.
legendary

@everyone Hi guys Imed there, sorry for he wallet delay, we had to solve an issue with ETC, we wanted use ETCCHAIN but they are not reliable, delayed by a week, and not always available. Now it is solved.
I will send the windows version on slack, as a pre-access while we prepare the announcement, emails, and the other versions (Mac and Linux).

hi, could you please post a screenshot of this posting? i would like to see it in the slack user interface. and i am sure that other would appreciate that too.

Activity: 111
Wow today 36 billion volume! Imagine if NVO had just 1 billion volume daily!
0.2 % for holders, total NVST 15M, it would earn 1G*0.002/15M*365 = $48.6 each year each NVST!
If you had just thousand of NVST it would already be a nice income

I hope that the exchange will not be delayed. But with the delay for the wallet, I don't really think that they will be able to fullfill their promise to release the exchange on Q1, assuming that the exchange development needs much more time than the wallet. Unless if Lauda disproves this and tell us that they already started working on the exchange since a long time and progressed well. Do you think that they can deliver on Q1?
Devs, don't fear to tell us if you actually need more time for the exchange too, instead of hiding your problems and still promise that it will be finished on Q1!
So we will not be disappointed as we were for the wallet

There are two separate teams working - Yanni's is on the wallet and nemgun's is on the dex.  Nothing has been said about a delay in the Q1 2018 projected release date for the dex.  One of the reasons for wallet delay was to help the dex.
Pages:
Jump to: