Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 64. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
This project used to dispense coins according to BTC address? May be issued in about months? My friend told me that this coin has great potential and should exist in my wallet
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
 To all those complaining. Stop.  I also invested in this ICO months ago, and had I held the BTC I invested, I would've had much more.   But, I'm not complaining.  This is the risk with investing in ICOs which we all took.  Irrespective, I believe in the team and will still continue to HODL.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
This "project" has over $100m in funds right now.The best thing would be to sell all the bitcoins/alts and redistribute the gains made or reimburse people back their coins.Everything is void here and only a few shill accounts rambling on here propping things up.Cancel this whole thing and hand back the coins.Investors rightfully own the profits on the bitcoins if coins are sold off or they are entitled back the same amount of bitcoins/alts.

If you can't afford to take part in an ICO, well don't do it.

I can and have,hence my time wasted to post on this thread among you shills. Grin

This "project" has over $100m in .......................................etc etc

You have no idea what you are saying, do you?

After reading your posts I can only ask you the same question.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
So if I understand right: the ones who are in slack group can try wallet already? Rest of us...when? Any ETA?

🔜
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
So if I understand right: the ones who are in slack group can try wallet already? Rest of us...when? Any ETA?
legendary
Hi guys. This was one of my first ico's. Actually bought by mistake. Can anybody tell me the ico price. I can't recall anymore. Thanks!

Lol.

"Oops I sent 1 bitcoin to a random address I found on bitcointalk. Oh good it's an ICO!"

Well that's just pure luck.

The ICO price was about:

$0.51

Or

4859.37028672 = 1BTC

Or

0.00020578BTC each.

ICOs are Securities: Token Based Offerings Poised for a Rude Awakening as US Regulators May Soon Act.How will this affect nvo and it's hodlrs?

http://news.fintech.io/post/102ek5c/sec-chief-fires-warning-shot-against-coin-offerings  

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/10/123748-icos-securities-token-based-offerings-may-poised-rude-awakening-us-regulators-act/

Well in case you didn't realize, NVO is a Decentralized Exchange. It's literally impossible to stop something decentralized, asking you have enough people using it.

It means zilch. They can try all they want but in the end, no one will own or run NVO. So there's no one to go after.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Great job NVO team!!! Keep it coming!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi guys. This was one of my first ico's. Actually bought by mistake. Can anybody tell me the ico price. I can't recall anymore. Thanks!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Damn, so much happened in the past few days that I completely missed the wallet. Very pleased.
Activity: 32
When will the wallet be released to people outside of Slack? I would like to test.
they have not said the exact date yet, but it should be soon. they are building a proper release campaign and have  to get  a community set up and a place to report bugs before the wallet release.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
When will the wallet be released to people outside of Slack? I would like to test.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I had teh greatest night. I celibrated.
Activity: 3
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
as i have said previously the devs are early with the wallet delivery!!!

i congrats Imed, Yani, Ton and all the NVO team!!!

this will clear all the fud!!!!

i read a lot of updates are coming for the wallet

ledger support,

NEO Confirmed in a short time and XENIO also!!!!

thay planned 100+ coins support in the future

big things are coming
Activity: 40
Looks like the devs proved all the FUD wrong. They delivered and it looks awesome. Good job to the dev team! Smiley fast forward to Q1 2018
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
legendary
yes linux and mac were released like an hour after the windows version.

Holy crap. Clearly I need to get back on Slack. That's great news thanks guys.
Activity: 32
yes linux and mac were released like an hour after the windows version.
Pages:
Jump to: