Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 66. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 104
This "project" has over $100m in funds right now.The best thing would be to sell all the bitcoins/alts and redistribute the gains made or reimburse people back their coins.Everything is void here and only a few shill accounts rambling on here propping things up.Cancel this whole thing and hand back the coins.Investors rightfully own the profits on the bitcoins if coins are sold off or they are entitled back the same amount of bitcoins/alts.

If you don't back this project, then just leave this thread. We don't need people spreading fud for nothing. Bye!
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
This "project" has over $100m in funds right now.The best thing would be to sell all the bitcoins/alts and redistribute the gains made or reimburse people back their coins.Everything is void here and only a few shill accounts rambling on here propping things up.Cancel this whole thing and hand back the coins.Investors rightfully own the profits on the bitcoins if coins are sold off or they are entitled back the same amount of bitcoins/alts.

You have no idea what you are saying, do you?
Activity: 99
Merit: 11

If you can't afford to take part in an ICO, well don't do it. I'm glad to be involved with this "project" as an investor. The fact that they don't release "everyday news" is actually a good thing IMO,
Everyday news is only there to drive prices up when there is nothing solid behind, look at Tesla & Amazon for instance, they talk about innovation, going to space, etc.....
when in fact they are not even profitable companies. Not the case here; solid project, real world use, etc.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Where is the wallet? delayed for 100th time?

No news... But remember there is no more deadline now, just indication that it will be soon.
I hope that they did not shoot themselves once again in their feet by announcing on Twitter though

the wallet will never be released by this scam team, they have a long list of unfinished projects and no shortage of scammy red flags, see:
https://steemit.com/xenio/@prisoneroflies/due-diligence-on-nvst
One of the most respectable members of this forum posted a screenshot of the wallet. Don't see how that raises any "scammy red flags".

I like your comments on your article by the way.

Since you like "scamming the scammers" you should be fine with others scamming you as well, given that you'd scam at all. So if NVO is an actual scam you have no right to complain. Wink
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
dear devs, please provide release date
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

No news... But remember there is no more deadline now, just indication that it will be soon.
I hope that they did not shoot themselves once again in their feet by announcing on Twitter though

the wallet will never be released by this scam team, they have a long list of unfinished projects and no shortage of scammy red flags, see:
https://steemit.com/xenio/@prisoneroflies/due-diligence-on-nvst
Activity: 23
Activity: 22
I saw the social media messages appearing last weekend.
Seems like our wait is almost over. Smiley

a new video was shown in the slack channell, it was a working wallet and sent transaction, confirmed by blockchain.

they are fixing last hour bugs and gui glitches.

I think a lot of info about the dex will be announced with the wallet release, be ready for the moon.
Any news about a Telegram channel yet? Really can't stand Slack, but would love to follow the project more closely.

There is a discord channel. Not nearly as active as slack but the most recent information is usually posted there.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

a new video was shown in the slack channell, it was a working wallet and sent transaction, confirmed by blockchain.

I think a lot of info about the dex will be announced with the wallet release, be ready for the moon.
Any news about a Telegram channel yet? Really can't stand Slack, but would love to follow the project more closely.
Activity: 99

Agreed, the wallet looks real good, with Waves and Bitshares currently valued at over 730M & 440M respectively, this is going to be interesting  Roll Eyes
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

if not, then where to go 70% of all our investments?
Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.

Bitter, party of one!
Activity: 7
As far as I know they will resume working with those folks after the wallet is released. I don't believe you have been forgotten. I just think they are putting all their resources into getting an awesome wallet out ASAP.

Yeah I think you're right Smiley
I'm looking forward to seeing the wallet in action!
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Important thing is realisation of decentralized exchange so we no longer are help captive by centralized one who can go bankrupt or be hacked and all our funds lost.
Good luck.
Activity: 86
Activity: 29
"This nemgun (Imed) has a long list of unfinished projects:

BlueMed, Versersus, NVO, Stakecoin, Escrow Services, Signature Campaign Manager Services, etc etc.

With no github profiles, no codes to prove while self-proclaiming genius and solve the world's problem.  All technical questions are missing and every valid question is answered with more jibberish and incomprehensable combination of words.  After that, if someone is not satisfied with the answer, the tone changes and suddenly everything is an attack, threat, insult, provocation etc."

For those too lazy to do some DD - check these projects out that were referenced in other thread by same group. All scams.
Activity: 29
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142127.260 

Link to Xenio - different project, same people, same results. Scam.
Pages:
Jump to: