Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 67. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

https://i.imgur.com/EeGiSkn.png

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

if not, then where to go 70% of all our investments?
Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.
Activity: 22
97%+ of folks have received their tokens.

Anyone know when the last 3% will get their tokens? I'm still waiting for mine. My address was held because it was feared it might be an exchange, but it was just multibit (so I have the private key). Messaged marto on slack months ago and he said they'll be transferred the next time theres a mass transfer. I've been keeping an eye on it but no tokens yet, and no replies to any further messages Sad I just want to make sure I haven't been forgotten.

As far as I know they will resume working with those folks after the wallet is released. I don't believe you have been forgotten. I just think they are putting all their resources into getting an awesome wallet out ASAP.
Activity: 7
i did not not know that there are still investors waiting for their coin. month ago i had contact with marto too. i responded very fast und everything was solved. i think you have to ask him again. he will just have forgotten that he has to send you the tokens.

He responded to the first message, but no others, I message him a couple of times a month, never hear anything back :/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i did not not know that there are still investors waiting for their coin. month ago i had contact with marto too. i responded very fast und everything was solved. i think you have to ask him again. he will just have forgotten that he has to send you the tokens.
Activity: 7

Anyone know when the last 3% will get their tokens? I'm still waiting for mine. My address was held because it was feared it might be an exchange, but it was just multibit (so I have the private key). Messaged marto on slack months ago and he said they'll be transferred the next time theres a mass transfer. I've been keeping an eye on it but no tokens yet, and no replies to any further messages Sad I just want to make sure I haven't been forgotten.

Activity: 22
there ar only 5k holders? well this could really lead to a price rise once the tokens can be used.

https://xchain.io/asset/NVST

5,155 addresses that hold NVST but, there are still several people who have not been sent their tokens yet.

I cannot wait for the release of the wallet. Seeing it about 3 weeks ago on a skype call with Yanni was awesome and knowing we are so close... gahh. So much excitement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
There cannot be that many people that are still in the position where they haven’t received tokens from the ICO, I think it was less than 5%? This token has such great promise once the team have delivered. I like the look of the most recent wallet shots.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
there ar only 5k holders? well this could really lead to a price rise once the tokens can be used.

https://xchain.io/asset/NVST

5,155 addresses that hold NVST but, there are still several people who have not been sent their tokens yet.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
"Recently, they created a link so that you can be notified when the wallet will be up. You can sign up here: https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/nvo-wallet About 32k emails are already registered."

Wow that is a lot of interested people compared to how many actually hold NVST which is about 5,100
Activity: 71
Merit: 7
They wrote like 10 times at crowdsale dont sent from an exchange and what happend?
I am afraid to even think about how many times I've written this, and I ended up spending a month of my life answering support queries for people who invested from exchanges. Undecided

I remember that fiasco!
A few members of the community and myself made a Discord for people who couldn't join the NVO slack. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/YvB5HXp
Apparently, the slack invite is now working again so you can join.

On the discord, there's an announcement channel where I try to keep the news up to date with what the devs are saying on the slack. This is an easy and simple way of keeping updated compared to searching all the information in the slack, so feel free to join.
Moreover, the messages in the "general" channel from the slack will soon appear in the discord as well, so there'll be more animation if I may say.

I also made a post on reddit which contains most of the recent information: https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7fudlu/nvo_updates_state_of_things/

"Hello,

Here are a few updates for those who are not on the slack nor on the discord.

As of the 08/11/17, : Wallet release date was pushed back as there are several minor bugs to be dealt with. A skype conference call that could have been joined by anyone (Can confirm the things said in this sumary + I was here for the conf call) was made on the 07/11/17 where the devs were showing the wallet and its user interface. They then proceeded to answer a few questions. One of them was regarding the exchange listing of NVST. Apparently, they received a response from Bittrex saying the devs had to choose between listing NVST or XENIO (they asked for both). The NVO team saif they wanted to list NVST and are still waiting for that. No dates or proofs were given so we can't really tell when that happened. The wallet already integrates trading functions and about 20 currency if I recall, of which XCP, ETH, BTC, etc. All ERC20 tokens can be easily listed. There are no deadlines for the wallet except that it should be soon. The project should be fully complete around Q1 of 2018. It is realistic to keep in mind that deadlines are rarely met and are just for information purpose. Just tell yourselves that you will be able to trade by Q2 of 2018 and everything should be fine.

As of the 20/11/17: The devs (Nemgun, Marto and Tonbi) joined the slack to answer some concerns from the community. Here are a few things they said. Marto mentioned : "There are no particular issue, but working on the development of a software teaches you one important thing, regardless the efforts you put in the development, or the size of your team, release dates are most of the time rescheduled. Especially during the pre-publishing as there are always last minute bugs, elements you forgot to add, or elements you should change" Ton said that "Yanni (marto) and his team manages only the wallet. The team managing the validator and the tests are handled by nemgun. and last time they were checking compatibility with the packages ". They also added that they did some "compatibility test, it went well, we had a delay because of ethereum but it is resolved". Finally, they said that HitBTC wanted $400 000 as a fee for listing NVST. The devs sees that much money as a waste and would rather invest that amount elsewhere in the development of NVO.io Tl:dr Yes wallet delayed / Final deadline of the project still Q1 2018 / Wallet still possibly released November.

Recently, they created a link so that you can be notified when the wallet will be up. You can sign up here: https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/nvo-wallet About 32k emails are already registered.

For those who haven't received their tokens yet, the distribution will continue after the wallet is released.

Final deadline for the project is Q1 2018, and most of the funds collected during the crowdsale are still in the hands of the escrow Lauda from Bitcointalk.org.

As the slack is not open for new members, you can join the discord. I will continue to post updates from the slack so people can still be aware on the recent news. https://discord.gg/YvB5HXp

Here's a file that might also interest you where you can see the estimated profit distribution with holding NVSTs. For x NVST, and y estimated volume on the NVO Exchange, you can view the yield you could potentially have. (Nothing is sure, this is just a calculator that you can mess around with). https://docs.google.com/file/d/1pvx-Ljg5xuf3gUwBtqsflPC3gTV0T4dh/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel

If you have any questions, you can join the discord and ask the community or me personally ( @Trigul ). The devs are working most of the time, so they aren't always available."

Edit: I am not part of the NVO team, just a fellow community member trying to help out.

Bravo! Great job putting this together.
LOL if you just held your bitcoin you would be 4x times richer righ now with equal amount of the forked coin to dump which is also priced at $1.5k right now.Investors have been suckers while the bitcoin you have invested now sits in wallets many times more valuable than where it started while NVO token remains stagnant. Cheesy Cheesy

...and you know that because you have a crystal ball? Hindsight is always 20/20. These noobs that can't stomach market changes are better off investing in Bitconnect where everyday is a great day!
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
TREEBLOCK
Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.

Wow hadn't seen this Lauda until I browsed backwards, how about adding a few coins to the wallet to show it is properly active with addresses behind each currency?
TREEBLOCK

If this is the case, then investors really don't have much to worry about.  Actually the more surprising this is why the price is so low.  If the devs cannot deliver on their promises and the initial investments are returned, the prices are severely undervalued... Although I will say most of crypto is in a free-fall, so maybe NVO/XCP are just along for the ride. I know there are plenty of bugs involved in developing software, let's just hope that the team can integrate the wallet with the DEX somewhat seamlessly.  That would be significantly more important than dropping a wallet now.

I want my ETHs back, how can I get back 70% of it?  I no longer want to invest as they deviate significantly from the whitepaper.

Is this your first ever investment in crypto currency?

Grow a pair dude
TREEBLOCK
Can you upload some screen shots of the wallet you are testing Lauda?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
They wrote like 10 times at crowdsale dont sent from an exchange and what happend?
I am afraid to even think about how many times I've written this, and I ended up spending a month of my life answering support queries for people who invested from exchanges. Undecided
It should become the norm to just consider the money that was sent from exchanges lost. Perhaps send it to charity for good measure.

People need to be allowed to fall face first onto the ground so they can learn to stop running around blindfolded.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 24
Merit: 4
The fact that Lauda has a working wallet Beta is reassuring. Wish this information had come out sooner, it might have calmed down some people.

this is a working wallet? well, why don't they release a test wallet to the public?

easy to say , when even of 1 user the cryptos are locked or lost or only with dev help accessible than the project will get shitstorm of dead .

i would like to risk some coins to be able to see that there is really something and not just pictures and videos.
Yea you but can you speak for all imagine someone put in 2 btc or 10 eth or something and they are lost than they could write 20 times on the website that it is your own risk using the wallet lol.
Pages:
Jump to: