Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 69. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Anyone has any news from Nemgun?
He did not come in this topic since a very long time, and not even in the Xenio topic since weeks
He was very active here before...

don't forget to say happy birthday to Yani, once i finish the nvo release, i will be back.

Almost 20 days already so is there any new news about wallet development status?

The devs disappeared in both projects, no clue what are they doing and the real status of the project. Only false promises and lies. To me they are scammers. can't trust this guys anymore, this is really a joke ico, the worst in which i have participated.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
He did not come in this topic since a very long time, and not even in the Xenio topic since weeks

don't forget to say happy birthday to Yani, once i finish the nvo release, i will be back.

Almost 20 days already so is there any new news about wallet development status?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Activity: 243
Merit: 62
LOL if you just held your bitcoin you would be 4x times richer righ now with equal amount of the forked coin to dump which is also priced at $1.5k right now.Investors have been suckers while the bitcoin you have invested now sits in wallets many times more valuable than where it started while NVO token remains stagnant. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
NVO!  It set the record for 2017, my WORST PERFORMING INVESTMENT OF THE YEAR!  Thanks shit bags.  Even if you finally ever do anything, I doubt us investors will ever break even against BTC.  Thanks for the lesson.  Enjoy our BTC.  So glad I did not put all my eggs in your shit basket.

You should have also invested in Electroneum, then it wouldn't be the worst...  Grin

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
And how is the speed limit for trades on the DEX set? Is it determined by the block times of each of the blockchains involved in a trade?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
NVO!  It set the record for 2017, my WORST PERFORMING INVESTMENT OF THE YEAR!  Thanks shit bags.  Even if you finally ever do anything, I doubt us investors will ever break even against BTC.  Thanks for the lesson.  Enjoy our BTC.  So glad I did not put all my eggs in your shit basket.

Huh. So you expected the DEX to be out before one year? Why? That's not what the ICO promised. I guess you just threw your money around without reading eh newbie?
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Sometimes I wonder if we need another Mt. Gox to educate the sheeple on the virtues of decentralised exchanges.
Many centralised exchanges have included class action waivers as part of the terms of use. They also have the right to terminate your account without notice.
Projects like Waves, Bitshares, and NVO are of the utmost importance.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Where is the temporary exchange they said they were setting up so we wouldn't have to use that XCP shitshow on counterparty?
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Paste the bitcoin address that you NVST are in after this url:
https://xchain.io/address/

Thank you! Much appreciated.
Now, I forgot which BTC address I used for this (the webpage showed that when you were logged in). Is the only way to find out what my balance is by checking every BTC address I ever used in my wallet, i.e. addresses under 'received'?

It's the quickest way. You could ask someone from the team to tell you what address was matched with your e-mail address, but they are working around the clock and not doing any support right now.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Now, I forgot which BTC address I used for this (the webpage showed that when you were logged in). Is the only way to find out what my balance is by checking every BTC address I ever used in my wallet, i.e. addresses under 'received'?

don't you remember from address you sent the BTC to the ICO? maybe you und this one for receiving the tokens too.
Activity: 4

Activity: 199
Merit: 21
There are deadlines and everything else is just bullshit.Our bitcoins are locked into this crap while bitcoin makes new highs everyday to add salt to the wounds.Investors have been shit on.

deadline is Q1 2018 as stated everywhere and on the previous posts

Finally, they said that HitBTC wanted $400 000 as a fee for listing NVST.

Bullshit,those crooks only ever ask for 3 btc which is still a shakedown at almost $30k.

nah, they have shown the original document with hitbtc quote to list NVST.

if you can make list NVST for 3 btc i think the devs will be very happy to do it.

Activity: 427
Merit: 266
There are no deadlines for the wallet except that it should be soon. The project should be fully complete around Q1 of 2018. It is realistic to keep in mind that deadlines are rarely met and are just for information purpose. Just tell yourselves that you will be able to trade by Q2 of 2018 and everything should be fine.

There are deadlines and everything else is just bullshit.Our bitcoins are locked into this crap while bitcoin makes new highs everyday to add salt to the wounds.Investors have been shit on.

Finally, they said that HitBTC wanted $400 000 as a fee for listing NVST.

Bullshit,those crooks only ever ask for 3 btc which is still a shakedown at almost $30k.

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

Activity: 4
Hello,

A few months ago I used to check my NVO balance by logging into https://nvo.io/login.php. Now, this page doesn't exist anymore. Is there any other way to check my NVO balance?

Kind regards,
Rolf
Activity: 9
A few members of the community and myself made a Discord for people who couldn't join the NVO slack. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/YvB5HXp
Apparently, the slack invite is now working again so you can join.

On the discord, there's an announcement channel where I try to keep the news up to date with what the devs are saying on the slack. This is an easy and simple way of keeping updated compared to searching all the information in the slack, so feel free to join.
Moreover, the messages in the "general" channel from the slack will soon appear in the discord as well, so there'll be more animation if I may say.

I also made a post on reddit which contains most of the recent information: https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7fudlu/nvo_updates_state_of_things/

"Hello,

Here are a few updates for those who are not on the slack nor on the discord.

As of the 08/11/17, : Wallet release date was pushed back as there are several minor bugs to be dealt with. A skype conference call that could have been joined by anyone (Can confirm the things said in this sumary + I was here for the conf call) was made on the 07/11/17 where the devs were showing the wallet and its user interface. They then proceeded to answer a few questions. One of them was regarding the exchange listing of NVST. Apparently, they received a response from Bittrex saying the devs had to choose between listing NVST or XENIO (they asked for both). The NVO team saif they wanted to list NVST and are still waiting for that. No dates or proofs were given so we can't really tell when that happened. The wallet already integrates trading functions and about 20 currency if I recall, of which XCP, ETH, BTC, etc. All ERC20 tokens can be easily listed. There are no deadlines for the wallet except that it should be soon. The project should be fully complete around Q1 of 2018. It is realistic to keep in mind that deadlines are rarely met and are just for information purpose. Just tell yourselves that you will be able to trade by Q2 of 2018 and everything should be fine.

As of the 20/11/17: The devs (Nemgun, Marto and Tonbi) joined the slack to answer some concerns from the community. Here are a few things they said. Marto mentioned : "There are no particular issue, but working on the development of a software teaches you one important thing, regardless the efforts you put in the development, or the size of your team, release dates are most of the time rescheduled. Especially during the pre-publishing as there are always last minute bugs, elements you forgot to add, or elements you should change" Ton said that "Yanni (marto) and his team manages only the wallet. The team managing the validator and the tests are handled by nemgun. and last time they were checking compatibility with the packages ". They also added that they did some "compatibility test, it went well, we had a delay because of ethereum but it is resolved". Finally, they said that HitBTC wanted $400 000 as a fee for listing NVST. The devs sees that much money as a waste and would rather invest that amount elsewhere in the development of NVO.io Tl:dr Yes wallet delayed / Final deadline of the project still Q1 2018 / Wallet still possibly released November.

Recently, they created a link so that you can be notified when the wallet will be up. You can sign up here: https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/nvo-wallet About 32k emails are already registered.

For those who haven't received their tokens yet, the distribution will continue after the wallet is released.

Final deadline for the project is Q1 2018, and most of the funds collected during the crowdsale are still in the hands of the escrow Lauda from Bitcointalk.org.

As the slack is not open for new members, you can join the discord. I will continue to post updates from the slack so people can still be aware on the recent news. https://discord.gg/YvB5HXp

Here's a file that might also interest you where you can see the estimated profit distribution with holding NVSTs. For x NVST, and y estimated volume on the NVO Exchange, you can view the yield you could potentially have. (Nothing is sure, this is just a calculator that you can mess around with). https://docs.google.com/file/d/1pvx-Ljg5xuf3gUwBtqsflPC3gTV0T4dh/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel

If you have any questions, you can join the discord and ask the community or me personally ( @Trigul ). The devs are working most of the time, so they aren't always available."

Edit: I am not part of the NVO team, just a fellow community member trying to help out.

None of this works, as long as they do not prove otherwise it's all a lie

my friend, they needn't to prove anything about this, they don't own counterparty, counterwallet or counterparty dex.

there are guides everywhere, you know Google?

you should feel only gratitude for of the walkthrough video they made,

is not written anywhere that they have to teach you how to use the counterparty dex, transfer/sell tokens ecc.
this should be up to your diligence....

and if you have invested without knowledge, you have made a mistake, but this should be true for all the crypto world.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11

None of this works, as long as they do not prove otherwise it's all a lie

Mario Mario Mario...anyone here who has NVST also has a counterwallet, what proof do you want ? you can create a counterwallet for free...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: