Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 71. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I’ve read the WP. All in all, it’s clear. But i cant agree with the logic of the process completely. Often the leads are needed only within the framework of a particular industry or area of operation of companies. Consequently, they will be sold by the competitors most often. Why would they sell each other leads of good quality?)))
You’re right there’s such a point in operational logic. However, the sale itself and this business is possible only among the colleagues-competitors. Moreover, both parties need the sale and the purchase.
Well, it seems you’re tight. But i’d like to make it clear for myself whether it makes any sense to sell anything of good quality as leads? In this very case.

The platform will use every possible way to stimulate them to do it. In addition, there’s a mechanisms of sanctions for those who won’t trade leads of good quality or will complicate the operation of the platform in any other way. Let's hope that common sense here prevails over greed. This all is for the benefit of the industry.
How will the platform fight with the trouble makers?
This will be carried out via the arbitration system. Any lead buyer can submit an application to the arbitration and as a result, the seller of a dubious lead will receive a caution. If he has a certain amount of cautions, he’ll lose the opportunity to work with the platform.
What number of cautions is necessary for this?
Activity: 252
I’ve read the WP. All in all, it’s clear. But i cant agree with the logic of the process completely. Often the leads are needed only within the framework of a particular industry or area of operation of companies. Consequently, they will be sold by the competitors most often. Why would they sell each other leads of good quality?)))
You’re right there’s such a point in operational logic. However, the sale itself and this business is possible only among the colleagues-competitors. Moreover, both parties need the sale and the purchase.
Well, it seems you’re tight. But i’d like to make it clear for myself whether it makes any sense to sell anything of good quality as leads? In this very case.

The platform will use every possible way to stimulate them to do it. In addition, there’s a mechanisms of sanctions for those who won’t trade leads of good quality or will complicate the operation of the platform in any other way. Let's hope that common sense here prevails over greed. This all is for the benefit of the industry.
This will be carried out via the arbitration system. Any lead buyer can submit an application to the arbitration and as a result, the seller of a dubious lead will receive a caution. If he has a certain amount of cautions, he’ll lose the opportunity to work with the platform.

Activity: 322
Hello! Interesting project! Please answer the question-what is the duration of the ICO this platform? Are there any events in the team who are already working?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Have creators of the project already received the data for analytics? Can i get acquainted with it? It’s very interested.
Activity: 392
Due to what is the transparence of all the payments and transactions guaranteed? How can i monitor this if i use the system?
Activity: 280
Why is pre-ICO profitable for investor?

Because for early investors there are more attractive conditions for investing in the form of bonuses or discounts on tokens.
At least ‘cause u can buy the tokens at a good discount and then invest again))
Why is pre-ICO profitable for investor?
Activity: 358
Are there any projects that have appeared earlier and are similar to this one? Perhaps the creators have taken part in them, too?
Frankly speaking, this project makes me doubt ‘cause i doubt that it’s possible to share leads so effectively. The fact that some company can provide them to competitors makes me doubt, too… Isn’t it so? It’s business!!
Lets start with the fact that the features of the project and the platform are much more wider than you’ve written about it. LeadCoin is an entire marketing platform which allow a set of tools for effective marketing and has the advantages of blockchain. Circulation of leads in LeadCoin is a mutually profitable procedure.
Tell me about in details, please.
The essential dedication of LeadCoin is to provide the opportunity to work with buyers efficiently, reveal their preferences and behavior using high-effective analytic work based on the search parameters and browsing history. Further this info becomes available for business owners.
Where is the info on behavior and wishes of the clients for analytic work taken from?
The buyers provide it themselves when they provide the info on their purchases and preferences. But it’s necessary to make it clear that this info will be analyzed in the aggregate only.
Yeah, i know the situation when you’re asked to fill in a form. That is it, right?
Activity: 392
What fee is the platform going to charge for analyzing and for analyzing a particular target group? What are the tariffs? 
Frankly speaking, this project makes me doubt ‘cause i doubt that it’s possible to share leads so effectively. The fact that some company can provide them to competitors makes me doubt, too… Isn’t it so? It’s business!!
Lets start with the fact that the features of the project and the platform are much more wider than you’ve written about it. LeadCoin is an entire marketing platform which allow a set of tools for effective marketing and has the advantages of blockchain. Circulation of leads in LeadCoin is a mutually profitable procedure.
The essential dedication of LeadCoin is to provide the opportunity to work with buyers efficiently, reveal their preferences and behavior using high-effective analytic work based on the search parameters and browsing history. Further this info becomes available for business owners.
Where is the info on behavior and wishes of the clients for analytic work taken from?
The buyers provide it themselves when they provide the info on their purchases and preferences. But it’s necessary to make it clear that this info will be analyzed in the aggregate only.
Pages:
Jump to: