Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 379. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 250
I register to receive air drop but, lost it ?
Any way can you check it ? please ?
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
Quick update on what has been going on with the mainnet stake pool. There has been quite a bit of progress behind the scenes to make it more stable.

Basic timeline:

• Got a proof-of-concept working and released
  • Added support for allowing users to control their votes or defer decision making to the pool
  • Realized due to a deployment issue that the pool was not operating properly
  • Added stats so the pool operator/users could see the pool's history/status
  • Stats were too slow to be useful through WAN links with a large wallet
  • Stats speed was improved greatly
  • Lots of bug fixes and stability/reliability/debugging ability improvements in between the various steps above
  • When checking the faster stats code devs found/fixed a bug that caused synchronized pool wallets to have different statistics
  • More instrumentation added for verifying wallets are in sync and restoring/syncing from a live wallet/SQL

The last 2 items were just addressed late last night. Hoping today is the day for a stable pool that clearly reports its status.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Look at the orderbook on bittrex:

A person has to ask why, with such an absurd depth/spread, those buyers don't actually buy the coin high enough to even the spread and "get rich".

The likely answer is that they are only trying to get others to buy the coin high enough to let them dump the massive premine.

Duh

lol never had much BTC have you? Roll Eyes

You put up a wall like that, not just for price support but also for accumulation. You give big holders an opportunity to sell into your wall whenever they want out without crashing the price while not having to buy a coin at inflated prices.

Even I have done this on lower market cap coins with great success, and I'm no whale.

Oh, you have much bitcoin, or you had much bitcoin?

Me being a little guy, thought a 50 btc - 70 btc buywall quite massive.
At a hefty premium to launch price, ~ 3x bring up dev price,
and considering the only possible sellers were airdroppers with 282 decred each,
Of which we know only ~ 33% have even been moved.

To me, that only gonna push up the price, the hope, and the hype.
But you the big trader

Well my post wasn't replying to you, and I think you may have totally misunderstood it. If you look at my post history you will see that I predicted a dump before the rise, and then later said that I was wrong. This is because of people wanting to accumulate at higher prices, like the buy wall in reference above.

The poster I was replying to was claiming the buy wall was fake and was put up just so the seller could convince people to buy above that price and unload his coins and that there was no other explanation. I disagreed.
Activity: 686
is there an idiots guide to running PoS? what is the stake rate?
thanks

You can use this noob guide script I have created below. The rest you will need to learn yourself.

I did not include the binaries in there, please download it at official Decred github, everything is in the guide.

https://imanidiot.com

never click or download files from links published by noob accounts

I've checked those and it seems they are harmless bat automatization files. If they are working can be really helpfull
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
thanks

You can use this noob guide script I have created below. The rest you will need to learn yourself.

I did not include the binaries in there, please download it at official Decred github, everything is in the guide.

https://imanidiot.com

never click or download files from links published by noob accounts
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/20 there are left 2024 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/21 there are left 2017 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/22 there are left 2000 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/23 there are left 1989 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/24 there are left 1971 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Staking Wink
Activity: 770
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/20 there are left 2024 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/21 there are left 2017 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/22 there are left 2000 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/23 there are left 1989 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/24 there are left 1971 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
CTO/Spokesman
The development is funded by 10% of the total block reward. Will that have big pressure on the selling?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I saw Wolf0 is developing a FPGA system, when will that come to market? How fast will that compare to the GPUs?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Huh Huh Huh Huh ???https://pool.mn/dcr today I withdraw some dcr but they are Debit_AP I have not received。

Please write PM With TX ID - wallet is failing sometimes sending

My wallet is DsYTT4HnUEUp1jaq3zrStkyyiwfz92Nayis  ID 195678   2016-02-24 08:01:03   Debit_AP  thank you
Activity: 314
Huh Huh Huh Huh ???https://pool.mn/dcr today I withdraw some dcr but they are Debit_AP I have not received。

Please write PM With TX ID - wallet is failing sometimes sending
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
thanks

p/s: link deleted, if you do not appreciate what i do, might as well keep it to myself  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

OC SUPRNOVA I'm getting this.... 2 days ago it was 100% accepts. Using 1.7.3 ccminer with getwork. What changed?

OC SUPRNOVA  Still having issues. If I still have them I'll add -s 2 to my bat file if that would help....but was working great 2 days ago.

Stilll looks ok, a few duplicates are totally normal, I have that too.
Looking better now at 98.5%  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

OC SUPRNOVA I'm getting this.... 2 days ago it was 100% accepts. Using 1.7.3 ccminer with getwork. What changed?

OC SUPRNOVA  Still having issues. If I still have them I'll add -s 2 to my bat file if that would help....but was working great 2 days ago.

Stilll looks ok, a few duplicates are totally normal, I have that too.
Activity: 248
Problem gone after  i deleted "--no-submit-stale --scan-time 2 --queue 0" parameters, rejects ratio less then %0.5 ...
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
thanks

+1, I was thinking there will be a web staking wallet or pool already  Roll Eyes
legendary
I would not be shocked if the first Blake256 ASICS to be developed and released due to DCR
Could be...low on memory demand.
Activity: 966
I would not be shocked if the first Blake256 ASICS to be developed and released due to DCR
legendary

Jump to: