Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 448. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
srsly fuck this coin, i cant get access to my airdrop, all the commands so many steps, so many different username and passwords, how about making it easier you fuckwit nerds. im done and dont want my airdrop, this coin is a fail, now i dont know whats next after putting in the fcking seed, seems this command is next

dcrwallet -u user -P pass --walletpass publicpassphrase --dcrdusername=user --dcrdpassword=pass

but what should be the fcking user and pass? this coin as of now isnt even worth a penny, dont know why you morons pay more than a dollar for a single decred.

haha try not get frustrated homie Wink
if you have your seed your good, if not your screwed, that simple.
importing seed to web wallet is very easy and no "commands" needed.
if you DONT HAVE THAT SEED? S.O.L
as per any other coin really
no need to be mad, either your good, or your screwed, and if your screwed? no need to rage on decred's thread.
your screwed, won't make any difference, this isn't a situation where ANYONE has the power to "fix" this
gone seed, is well, gone wallet, plain and simple.
But i hope you didn't lose it Wink
either way, rage somewhere else ;p
Take Care man, and don't worry, alot of airdroppers made the BTC FOR YOU, now isn't THAT "making it easier?" Wink

I have my seed still, how can i get my airdrop, im trying with the damn command window, but so many username and passsword steps and shit, how can i access my airdrop easier? how hard is getting airdrop through webwallet?

o dude your smiling then haha Wink you have the seed, importing it takes 3 minutes, follow buddys post above there man, shit ya awesome haha i feared you lost it ;(

edit; i highly recommend using web wallet "create new" and choose "import seed" option if your having trouble with cmd wallet Wink

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
srsly fuck this coin, i cant get access to my airdrop, all the commands so many steps, so many different username and passwords, how about making it easier you fuckwit nerds. im done and dont want my airdrop, this coin is a fail, now i dont know whats next after putting in the fcking seed, seems this command is next

dcrwallet -u user -P pass --walletpass publicpassphrase --dcrdusername=user --dcrdpassword=pass

but what should be the fcking user and pass? this coin as of now isnt even worth a penny, dont know why you morons pay more than a dollar for a single decred.

no need to be mad, either your good, or your screwed, and if your screwed? no need to rage on decred's thread.
your screwed, won't make any difference, this isn't a situation where ANYONE has the power to "fix" this
Take Care man, and don't worry, alot of airdroppers made the BTC FOR YOU, now isn't THAT "making it easier?" Wink

there you go dosent get easier that that , heck i got 3 airdrops, dont worry i made the btc for you, beers on you today man thanks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I have my seed still, how can i get my airdrop, im trying with the damn command window, but so many username and passsword steps and shit, how can i access my airdrop easier? how hard is getting airdrop through webwallet?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
srsly fuck this coin, i cant get access to my airdrop, all the commands so many steps, so many different username and passwords, how about making it easier you fuckwit nerds. im done and dont want my airdrop, this coin is a fail,

please, donate to me your seeds by pm

help me get my airdrop and i give you couple worthless decreds.
check my last post above this post, that may help you or PM me if you need any assistance i ll try  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

legendary

Hi people.

I'm too dyslexic today to find the instructions on the forum https://forum.decred.org/ to receive the coins from air-drop, anybody would be so kind to post it?

Thanks

Here,
https://forum.decred.org/threads/brief-guide-setting-up-mainnet-wallet-airdop-included-with-basic-commands-os-neutral.478/

or
https://wallet.decred.org/

easy way is to open web wallet, create account or import your airdrop seed direct while making a web wallet and boom, you ll get your coins BUT make sure you have all spellings  (capital letters and small letters) are correct from your seed which you can check; https://github.com/decred/dcraddrgen/blob/master/pgpwordlist/wordlist.go

Good luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Old news is sometimes good news.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/12/decred-bitcoin-currency.html

What you dont know, wont hurt you.
Dont panic, keep your seed safe, you wont be missing out on anything.

srsly fuck this coin, i cant get access to my airdrop, all the commands so many steps, so many different username and passwords, how about making it easier you fuckwit nerds. im done and dont want my airdrop, this coin is a fail,

help me get my airdrop and i give you couple worthless decreds.
legendary

or me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Hi people.

I'm too dyslexic today to find the instructions on the forum https://forum.decred.org/ to receive the coins from air-drop, anybody would be so kind to post it?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Decred added to another exchange - C-Cex: https://c-cex.com/?p=dcr-btc

Great! Now that Decred has been added to C-Cex it is time for it to be added on Safe-Cex and Bittrex as well. I am just waiting for the price to come down a little bit to buy some DCR. I assume that the first days of launch, it will be where it going to get pumped hard. If development for this one goes successful in the long run, I will stay with it.  Grin
Activity: 700
Mining Decred is like mining ETH.. just 1 coin per day with  1 gh/s power  Roll Eyes

But eth is 0.009, dcr is 0.001
Now is not profitable, but i'm sure in the long run decred will reach 0.1 and more.
legendary
Mining Decred is like mining ETH.. just 1 coin per day with  1 gh/s power  Roll Eyes
Thank you for the free 1 BTC guys, im gonna buy some candies and pop-corn with.
It looks red now, enjoy.  Wink

fuck you
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Am i the only one getting: ERROR at wallet service: Insight Error?

At the web wallet.

Wait a bit and try again later. I was having the issues last night but it's fine now
I have the same errors right now.

It is caused by the high load on the service(too many people online to handle all requests)
Just keep trying
Activity: 462
Personally i'm not afraid , but happy because of this little price crash. Many weak hands and dumpers fell out just now.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Am i the only one getting: ERROR at wallet service: Insight Error?

At the web wallet.

Wait a bit and try again later. I was having the issues last night but it's fine now
I have the same errors right now.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Thank you for the free 1 BTC guys, im gonna buy some candies and pop-corn with.
It looks red now, enjoy.  Wink

Ahhh   this is you ?

Florida programmer Laszlo Hanyecz talked someone into accepting the 10,000 Bitcoins he’d “mined” on his computer in exchange for two pizzas.

Enjoy your candies and pop-corn
Jump to: