Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 449. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
who is " Company 0, LLC " referenced here ===> https://wallet.decred.org/#/disclaimer

Company 0 (c0) are the guys that developed Decred and btcsuite. They are the main developers working on both packages, but not the only developers. They have a long history of free and open-source work. btcsuite for example is a suite of packages and tools for working with Bitcoin in Go (golang) including btcd, a full node, mining capable, Bitcoin implementation. They've also done a ton of work on bitrig - which is an OpenBSD-based operating system. Just a little background on their software development work in the past. That's the main force behind Decred in terms of development, funding, and infrastructure at present.

i'm noob never herd of these catzzz ====> https://github.com/orgs/btcsuite/people

---

https://www.bitrig.org/

this^ ?

:-)

*edit -- oh wait here is this guy lols --> Dave Collins
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I created a wallet with my airdrop seeds, but my coins sent to an unknown address.

What is going on?

you are burned  Grin
seeds ?  Thats probably why...   Roll Eyes
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I created a wallet with my airdrop seeds, but my coins sent to an unknown address.

What is going on?

you are burned  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
how many decreds is existing right now? must be very low.

1600000 + POW rewards
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

What is going on?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
how many decreds is existing right now? must be very low.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Thank you for the free 1 BTC guys, im gonna buy some candies and pop-corn with.
It looks red now, enjoy.  Wink

Ok, little dumps and small shakeout and we go up without weak heands Wink

A little price rise and funds are flowing into bleutrade wallet from airdrop dumpers. Shakeout is happening right now
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
who is " Company 0, LLC " referenced here ===> https://wallet.decred.org/#/disclaimer

Company 0 (c0) are the guys that developed Decred and btcsuite. They are the main developers working on both packages, but not the only developers. They have a long history of free and open-source work. btcsuite for example is a suite of packages and tools for working with Bitcoin in Go (golang) including btcd, a full node, mining capable, Bitcoin implementation. They've also done a ton of work on bitrig - which is an OpenBSD-based operating system. Just a little background on their software development work in the past. That's the main force behind Decred in terms of development, funding, and infrastructure at present.
Activity: 829

Ok, little dumps and small shakeout and we go up without weak heands Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Hey, how long are transaction times? I withdrawed 1 DCR to test the wallet, but it is not there yet.

less than 10 seconds  Wink
refresh the page

Oh, cool  Grin but i guess it is Bleutrade's fault, since the withdraw is still pending.
Activity: 824
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
LMAO at the end Bleutrade going to close, and get all the volume traded in Decred to themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hey, how long are transaction times? I withdrawed 1 DCR to test the wallet, but it is not there yet.

less than 10 seconds  Wink
refresh the page
i forgot my seed.. please help me  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Without seed there is pretty much nothing you can do. It can't be recovered if it is lost

Really? There's no way to recover the seed?

Unless you stored somewhere that can be restored then no. Seed was the only thing you had to save to access airdrop if you lost the seed you lost the acces to your airdrop account
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
Could the guy that has suprnova.cc perhaps lower the fee from 0.05 for withdraws please, esp when it's going up this much? It was 0.0001 last night. :-/ Might be low but 0.05 is quite a sum.

Supr is a reasonable guy so I'm sure he'll lower the fee if he can
I would agree on that as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

Without seed there is pretty much nothing you can do. It can't be recovered if it is lost

Really? There's no way to recover the seed?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 1022
Could the guy that has suprnova.cc perhaps lower the fee from 0.05 for withdraws please, esp when it's going up this much? It was 0.0001 last night. :-/ Might be low but 0.05 is quite a sum.

Supr is a reasonable guy so I'm sure he'll lower the fee if he can
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
Yeah, 0.0001 is quite low TBH, but 0.01-2 or so would be reasonable. 0.05 is 3-5 blocks for some small miners.
Jump to: