Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 2. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
how to continue with the coin?
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
i contacted them and they "allowed" my account to trade
Email they send me:
Thank you for the request.

Regarding KYC - you weren't validated under KYC.

But currently that is a simplified rule (currently it must not be done before amount of 15,000 EUR in the EU).

So since now we turn on your withdrawals according your KYC status.

Please make withdrawals since this moment.

Please let us know that everything is working OK already.

Sorry for the iconvenience,

Regards,

capitalDIGI.com team
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
be careful not to lose BTC like I did last time i tried to withdraw it
other problem on that exchange you cant see any buy or sell orders

How you get around that KYC thing, I'm not sending them a copy of my id with an address. They must be crazy.
Coinz-Universe
I guess it is time for the staff to return from holiday...
be careful not to lose BTC like I did last time i tried to withdraw it
other problem on that exchange you cant see any buy or sell orders
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Moved some DIGI to the exchange.....6 hours later still confirming, This is fast?
looks like dead coin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!
It will be an important business update soon (in days) here, as it was commented in last week during conversation at this thread ;-)

20 days Mario,  I am sorry to bug you but how many days = "soon" please ? Wink
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
It will be an important business update soon (in days) here, as it was commented in last week during conversation at this thread ;-)
looking forward to it...
yes, it is coming soon
Coinz-Universe
looking forward to it...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is its DIGI coins I can't understanding....
how to sign up to capitalDIGI?
when i fill up form I get error Angry

Hi,

It seems we have a little issue in the system.

We will inform our technical team to resolve it ASAP.

Hey,

please check on the trading chart .. the last update in the chart was on 25th of may 2015.

Hi,
Thx for the info, both issues are resolved now.

Did the market on capitaldigi.com get stuck again?

The charts aren't flowing when there is not being any tx at the long while. I will do several txs on the exchange and we will see in minutes the reaction of the charts.

Thank you, It seems that charts are stopped - trading is working. We are informing technicians from draglet to run this charts ASAP.

Hi,

Hey,

please check on the trading chart .. the last update in the chart was on 25th of may 2015.

Hi,

The charts aren't flowing when there is not being any tx at the long while. I will do several txs on the exchange and we will see in minutes the reaction of the charts.
Coinz-Universe

Hi,

Hey,

Hi,

Any ETA for the final decision of the FCA?

Hi trax0r, thanks for the question

We suppose to have it in about 4 weeks, after the last session (which was finished yesterday) of preparation our answers for recent questions from officers of the Innovation Hub at the FCA. Our response has been supported by Adam Vaziri from the UKDCA/Diacle.
The current session presents a real possibility to obtain a real and positive approach from the FCA. A crucial new invention is designed there which is connected with capitalDIGI and DIGI (not presented yet in capitalDIGI nor DIGI).

So after about five months of correspondence we are very near to obtain a final opinion from them. Now I can really imagine that our crowdtrading idea will have the full legal approach by them, but the above process must be completed.
We will inform about the final result.

Coinz-Universe
Any ETA for the final decision of the FCA?
Coinz-Universe
i would stay away from capitaldigi website. was transfering my btc from capital to my wallet. and error occured. BTC gone.
contacted capitaldigi. they said they looking into it..... havent heard from them since. small amount lost. but if i cant trust them with that I def. cant trust them with big money

Hi wolverine5pl, are you a scammer?

Why are you not describing all our support done for you?

You have possibility to correct above information, otherwise we will publish correspondence on support with you.

Nobody can blame us in such way as you presenting above.

I had a good experience in the past couple of weeks... deposits and withdraws of btc and digi to and from capitaldigi website were working perfectly. Once I had a support case regarding a transfer and I got helped. It was a problem on my side. The solution was to reload my wallet/blocks completely, and the missing amount was there... So all fine with transfers.
i would stay away from capitaldigi website. was transfering my btc from capital to my wallet. and error occured. BTC gone.
contacted capitaldigi. they said they looking into it..... havent heard from them since. small amount lost. but if i cant trust them with that I def. cant trust them with big money

Hi wolverine5pl, are you a scammer?

Why are you not describing all our support done for you?

You have possibility to correct above information, otherwise we will publish correspondence on support with you.

Nobody can blame us in such way as you presenting above.
Pages:
Jump to: