Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 4. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
block chain is picking back up....

4 block on last 6 minutes

Yes, it's started to be smooth. How to register on smarterhash? I am going to http://digi.smarterhash.com/index.php?page=register but I can't see details to sign up an account?
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
block chain is picking back up....

4 block on last 6 minutes
well as you know we've added digi.smarterhash.com so I just put an additional 700 mh/s on the coin to see if that helps. I'll watch it for the next two hours and if there's no improvement I'll have to switch to another coin

Thanks for the info about digi.smarterhash.com We didn't know that this a change from lifeforcepools to smarterhash ;-)

I can see that there is a first improvement regarding this new running pool, but we haven't still the smooth blocks production (maybe it needs time to have the effect).
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
well as you know we've added digi.smarterhash.com so I just put an additional 700 mh/s on the coin to see if that helps. I'll watch it for the next two hours and if there's no improvement I'll have to switch to another coin
Very high difficulty, extremely long time for solving the single block, closing the lifeforcepools stratum.

Hi All,
We are facing several inconvenience in last 12 hours, as above.
So we need more nodes and more pools to stabilize the network efficiency.
We talk to several partners to start it, but your potential support will be very helpful.

Hi,

It seems that Trading platform on capitalDIGI doesn't work - it doesn't accepting selling orders.

Thanks dida for the info.
We are starting to investigate it and we will inform ASAP about the resolving it.

That is something in cluster, we will resolve it soon

Everything is OK already

Yep..thx Mario

The trading platform of capitalDIGI has again a problem. Please check into it.

Yes, you are right - one component of the three elements of the cluster (a DB cluster) has got repeating problems for last days. Engineers from Munich are in the process of reconstruction of the single element to the stable infrastructure.
Thank you for your patience at this case, we are going to resolve the problem ASAP.

Another cluster problem. Fixed for now, we will stabilize by moving a server on Thursday.
So currently everything is OK.
Hi,

It seems that Trading platform on capitalDIGI doesn't work - it doesn't accepting selling orders.

We are starting to investigate it and we will inform ASAP about the resolving it.

Everything is OK already

Yep..thx Mario

Yes, you are right - one component of the three elements of the cluster (a DB cluster) has got repeating problems for last days. Engineers from Munich are in the process of reconstruction of the single element to the stable infrastructure.
Thank you for your patience at this case, we are going to resolve the problem ASAP.

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
Hi,

Everything is OK already

Yep..thx Mario

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Hi,

Everything is OK already

Yep..thx Mario
Hi,

Everything is OK already
Hi,

Hi,

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Hi,

Hi Mario,

I PM you.

Thanks dida,
I am starting to investigate the problem.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Hi Mario,

I PM you.
Hi All,

We have 1 hour scheduled downtime today about 15:00 GMT London.
We have to upgrade the database.

Cheers

....or I can just hold DIGI in my wallet and its value will get bigger but with not such gains as if I gamble ( no risk Investment )....did I get it right ?  Cheesy

Yes, it can be a good strategy:
- if you have no necessity to sell immediately DIGI to get BTC (for example to make a ROI on your hash power)
- if investors from the speculation market start using the DIGI promotion features then the value of DIGI will grow

Obviously this is a free market, so we can't program the future, we can only estimate various variants as above ;-)
legendary
SoNiC BooM
....or I can just hold DIGI in my wallet and its value will get bigger but with not such gains as if I gamble ( no risk Investment )....did I get it right ?  Cheesy
News and important grow-up of DIGI infrastructure during May.

I have to read this few times  Smiley

I can imagine Smiley
legendary
SoNiC BooM
News and important grow-up of DIGI infrastructure during May.

I have to read this few times  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: