Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 2. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Has the IEO started yet? What are the results of a few hours of sales?

Now the entire cryptocurrency market is in decline, I do not think that today is a successful day.

I agree, not a good day for the IEO, bad luck Angry

On the contrary, everyone will now sell Bitcoin and buy altcoins.

Do not forget that during the IEO the purchased tokens will be frozen in the exchange offices of the users.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Now the entire cryptocurrency market is in decline, I do not think that today is a successful day.

On the contrary, everyone will now sell Bitcoin and buy altcoins.
Activity: 63

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Activity: 70
Will it be possible to link your wallet to the account in the social network?

Yes, this feature will be implemented. The only question is which wallets can be tied, and which are not.

As new products and features are developed, so will information.
Activity: 43

Yes, this feature will be implemented. The only question is which wallets can be tied, and which are not.
Activity: 72
Activity: 78
Ladies and gentlemen, tell me where I can find and study the list of your partners?? I want to understand the potential of the platform.

When to wait for Public tests of the Android version of the messenger?

The roadmap says that official and open tests will be in 2020.
When to wait for Public tests of the Android version of the messenger?
Activity: 63
can I get acquainted with the team that is working on the creation and promotion of the platform?

Most of the information is on the website. If you believe the information from the website, the team gathered experienced.
The team from Europe, that's saying a lot, there are serious guys
Activity: 112
can I get acquainted with the team that is working on the creation and promotion of the platform?

Most of the information is on the website. If you believe the information from the website, the team gathered experienced.
Activity: 70

I don't want to get ahead of myself. Let's wait for IEO results

at what price will the coin be sold? what is the minimum purchase amount? Grin
Activity: 72
I really like those projects that bring new technologies, I think ELVN among them. Strong team. Cool

Their messenger looks modest and at the same time it is multifunctional.
Activity: 78

The first two rounds were quite successful, I think that the third round will be no less successful.

Sales will begin in a couple of hours, I think that it is already possible to prepare.
Usually, the use of such high technologies has a positive impact on the inflow of quite large investors.

The first two rounds were quite successful, I think that the third round will be no less successful.
Activity: 19
Usually, the use of such high technologies has a positive impact on the inflow of quite large investors.

I would like to understand what advantages elvn messenger has over its direct competitors.

Let's not forget that the messenger will be implemented artificial intelligence.

Pages:
Jump to: