Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 226. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
hey emc2 look on the edge to be on track again  Smiley

also Just see its still on scrypt algo,did you consider update it to asic resistant one day?
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
EMC2 never got a delisting banner from Bittrex and a lot of power players on Polo own some EMC2. -- For comparisons: GAME which is now a $15mil coin, actually got delisted from Trex twice Smiley

Plus we have Bob & Friends, which is really amazing and should keep delisting vultures away.

On the business side of things, it's getting serious now. Not making this up when I say, there is a lot that can be done with EMC2 branding.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It will not get delisted + huge power to pump this year. Smiley
Sell orders are weak, it can rise like hell.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This is bullshit, I asked Thoth
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Bad news EMC2 will be delisted from polo  Cry Cry Cry

And where did you get that info. Lookks like a dump attempt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Bad news EMC2 will be delisted from polo  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Activity: 161
Good news we can see 5x 10x soon!
legendary
They can publish some news or announcement at least

News:

Website hosting has expired and we are moving to a new host and the site will be managed by Blue Lab Inc.

Sponsorship of CoinFest UK in April is going ahead. I'm thinking of holding a presentation perhaps (this will depend on stage of development reached)

Thanks for the price rise whales.

Think that is all for the moment ...

PS: Just realised something ... http://coinmarketcap.com/ ... shit coins (rank 90 to 100 on cap) are at $1mil cap again .. unseen since 2014 days. So I guess EMC2 is going to become a shit coin .. onwards to $1meeelliiion dollahs ... Cheesy
Activity: 183
They can publish some news or announcement at least
Are you deliberately keep your coin in the deep shit?

I agree that this coin was left abandoned, not intentionally...
but that it is coin advantage now

coin has everything, needed just development, and it has now
It would be nice to hear some news from developers - I would buy a little more in this case
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
are we going to see the whale action again  Shocked
Are you deliberately keep your coin in the deep shit?
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
CryptoGiveAways.org is now live. Claim your free Einsteinium now

Hey guys,

Thanks everyone for your support with our site! Hope you like it!

We will provide some statistics of usage (For the Einsteinium module / claims) in a few days.
legendary
Is now a good time to be buying into emc2. Whats next in the roadmap for the next 4 months?

I think this is the coin with real potential as it has simple, beautiful idea behind - to support science projects crowdfunding.
As it has never been used the current value is default value, so it is best time to get involved. It is already listed on most important exchanges, and people are taking care of 'paying a rent'.

In terms of roadmap, It is hard for me to stick to deadlines, but I do promise that I will work hard, already started, to bring all necessary software parts to existence so that coin can be of real use. It took me some time to recruit a team,  and I can tell you that guys are excited!

Best regards,
blue

What he said Cheesy

So ... here we are ... some months later. Things have their own schedule, and sometimes, only thing to do is wait. The experience gained by bluelab team over 18 months is going to make EMC2 one of the picks of 2017.
Is now a good time to be buying into emc2. Whats next in the roadmap for the next 4 months?

I think this is the coin with real potential as it has simple, beautiful idea behind - to support science projects crowdfunding.
As it has never been used the current value is default value, so it is best time to get involved. It is already listed on most important exchanges, and people are taking care of 'paying a rent'.

In terms of roadmap, It is hard for me to stick to deadlines, but I do promise that I will work hard, already started, to bring all necessary software parts to existence so that coin can be of real use. It took me some time to recruit a team,  and I can tell you that guys are excited!

Best regards,
blue
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

CryptoGiveAways.org is now live. Claim your free Einsteinium now

Thanks to everyone in the Einsteinium community for the support!!

Jump to: