Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 227. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
EMC2 pumping on polo  Wink Wink Wink

whats next,..... 500 sats??  Grin Grin Grin

EMC2 usually had a few pumps in last year, maybe the whale-bobsurplus will pump it again.

Hope that bobsurplus guy loaded his bags yet and send us to the MOON Cheesy

Bob is always watching, count on that...

For everything that went wrong past 6 months, all I think about is not letting Bob down. Hopefully, I have something to impress soon.

ps: Thanks Bob Cheesy
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EMC2

24h High -- 0.00000175
Volume: 7.26095094 BTC

This should keep delisting banners at bay on Trex, despite never getting one anyway.

Thanks from me too.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
EMC2 pumping on polo  Wink Wink Wink

whats next,..... 500 sats??  Grin Grin Grin

EMC2 usually had a few pumps in last year, maybe the whale-bobsurplus will pump it again.

For everything that went wrong past 6 months, all I think about is not letting Bob down. Hopefully, I have something to impress soon.

ps: Thanks Bob Cheesy
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EMC2

24h High -- 0.00000175
Volume: 7.26095094 BTC

This should keep delisting banners at bay on Trex, despite never getting one anyway.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
EMC2 pumping on polo  Wink Wink Wink

whats next,..... 500 sats??  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Make emc2 great again Grin

Cevin Fisher's Big Freak - The Freaks Come Out = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQ6wivMJvA

"Two thousand, Two thousand, Two thousand"

Feels a bit like this now ...

legendary

The Bob is one of my favourite people. WYSIWIG = What You See Is What You Get.

Impressive to see 81mil EMC2 on sale on Polo. Doesn't even include the 20-22mil my backer dev & I own.

Nice volume today and the sell wall ran up to 200 sats. Might be mistaken but looks like Bob's crew is on Polo right now.

Development wise ... it's a pain in the arse. Being asked for $3000 to update wallet to Core.
Activity: 448
Make emc2 great again Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Activity: 448

Yes, the prices 800sats comin soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Hello,

I have not been in the crypto world for some time so I am wondering if anyone here can accelerate my learning curve a bit lol. I downloaded einsteinium wallet for mac and managed to install it. It says no block source available, is there some settings I can change to get it to start syncing? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this issue.

create a .conf file in your einsteinium folder and add

addnode=37.59.24.15
addnode=70.49.180.162:41878
addnode=79.117.41.206:41878
addnode=78.105.64.60:41878
addnode=188.226.151.76:41878
addnode=138.91.18.37:41878
addnode=190.193.145.112:41878
addnode=78.161.22.228:41878
addnode=72.209.39.24:41878
addnode=168.63.233.174:41878

to this file. After that, start the wallet and it should connect to the network
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have not been in the crypto world for some time so I am wondering if anyone here can accelerate my learning curve a bit lol. I downloaded einsteinium wallet for mac and managed to install it. It says no block source available, is there some settings I can change to get it to start syncing? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hello,

If anyone would be interested in doing an interview or providing some information on EMC2 for an article, please PM me.  No charge.  I will send you a couple examples of recent articles I published.  I would post them here, but I don't want you to think I am trying to pump other currencies in this thread.

People don't really know EMC2 is being worked on and what the future plans are.  Let's tell them.

Thanks!

Hello again, we will definitely have something for you very soon. I am thankful for your offer.

As it happens, we did want to post an update about posting an update.

Rather than go through everything one by one, we'll do a fancy post and newsletter and interviews and stuff.

Coming soon (TM) ...

Is it still coming soon? Smiley Do you have any particular development plans/roadmap/stuff like that?
legendary
If this coin is really in development then it's one of the most undervalued coin in crypto world with a huge potential for growth.

It is in development, 2017 will be a good year  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
If this coin is really in development then it's one of the most undervalued coin in crypto world with a huge potential for growth.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

Einsteinium will be one of four cryptocurrencies that will be part of our launch on the 28th January.

If you want to help to the upkeep of the Einsteinium module on our giveaway site the Einsteinium donation is : EcLRzR9vGDY5epP5WkZiASGvmcW5dYbui4. Any donations received will be used to pay claims.

Our main development thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843

Note: The 10,000 EMC2 donated to us when our project first started has been moved to this donation address
legendary
World's shitest coin

Really? There are at least 600 or so that could hold that title and this ISN'T one of them. Crawl back into your hole...

Ya . Yaa . Wait for Santa Claus .   Dreams become true !   Wink

Ho Ho Ho ...

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

24hr Volume: 41.36321676 BTC / 38676853.44173051 EMC2

Happy New Year
EMC2 not delisting from Poloniex tomorrow Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
World's shitest coin

Really? There are at least 600 or so that could hold that title and this ISN'T one of them. Crawl back into your hole...

Ya . Yaa . Wait for Santa Claus .   Dreams become true !   Wink
legendary

It really looks like a troll,
Nothing to back up his claim  Wink
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
World's shitest coin

Jump to: