Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 277. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Well thanks for the DOH! moment almond .. great idea.  Cheesy

I am working on a health related website (I can't code, got help) with some herb mixes for various ailments and was going to start advertising by the end of this year. Being a big fan of EMC2 and a bit of a science buff, idea was to start talking to devs here and see how I could accept the coin as payment for the said herbs and even direct advice with my supplier who is a bio-chemist.

Not going just for a sales front but to directly link folks .. well .. all over the world I guess with ancient remedies and herbs instead of popping pills.

Margins are high enough and investment low that I could even hold EMC2 I receive instead of just dumping to exchange, like most merchants tend to do. edit: while making coffee thought I could even make a new wallet for those sales and publish it to show EMC 2 is accumulating from sales of my 'erbs. Then could donate profits to EMC2 backed project (after expenses - I am an accountant after all).

here's an idea to raise the value.....
a lot of coins are backing themselves with another commodity in order to create value, such as URO and one of the cannabis coins.

what if emc2 was backed with science teaching power ?  let's say 10,000 (arbitrary) emc2 could be redeemed for an hour of tutoring, or group instruction, or a demonstration of a tesla coil......

teachers/tutors would of course be recruited from the emc community and reimbursed expenses, and maybe even paid a small fee....

the emc foundation could even donate some coin to schools to be used to hire said instructors.  and a little market would be created for emc in teaching services....

just idle thursday night speculation.

Two really good ideas  Grin
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Well thanks for the DOH! moment almond .. great idea.  Cheesy

I am working on a health related website (I can't code, got help) with some herb mixes for various ailments and was going to start advertising by the end of this year. Being a big fan of EMC2 and a bit of a science buff, idea was to start talking to devs here and see how I could accept the coin as payment for the said herbs and even direct advice with my supplier who is a bio-chemist.

Not going just for a sales front but to directly link folks .. well .. all over the world I guess with ancient remedies and herbs instead of popping pills.

Margins are high enough and investment low that I could even hold EMC2 I receive instead of just dumping to exchange, like most merchants tend to do. edit: while making coffee thought I could even make a new wallet for those sales and publish it to show EMC 2 is accumulating from sales of my 'erbs. Then could donate profits to EMC2 backed project (after expenses - I am an accountant after all).

Another GREAT idea, the board will support any worthwhile effort where it can. 
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Well thanks for the DOH! moment almond .. great idea.  Cheesy

Need to be at 200 sats to break into Top 100 .. and that should be only the start. EMC2 deserved to be in Top 20.

Market value is only $50k with 100 sats .. 1k sats should be the target for a serious adventure and funding.

a lot of coins are backing themselves with another commodity in order to create value, such as URO and one of the cannabis coins.

what if emc2 was backed with science teaching power ?  let's say 10,000 (arbitrary) emc2 could be redeemed for an hour of tutoring, or group instruction, or a demonstration of a tesla coil......

teachers/tutors would of course be recruited from the emc2 community and reimbursed expenses, and maybe even paid a small fee....

the emc2 foundation could even donate some coin to schools to be used to hire said instructors.  and a little market would be created for emc2 in teaching services....

almond, that is an absolutely brilliant idea, you will be contacted by a board member in the coming days, in the mean time would you kindly write up your measure as thoroughly as possible so that the board could review and vote on it for immediate implementation.   Please indicate if you would be willing to chair the committee to implement and monitor that initiative [you can name the program too]. 
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Need to be at 200 sats to break into Top 100 .. and that should be only the start. EMC2 deserved to be in Top 20.

Market value is only $50k with 100 sats .. 1k sats should be the target for a serious adventure and funding.

teachers/tutors would of course be recruited from the emc community and reimbursed expenses, and maybe even paid a small fee....

the emc foundation could even donate some coin to schools to be used to hire said instructors.  and a little market would be created for emc in teaching services....

legendary

legendary

Rank is improving, chart looks kinda cool, 27 till we are in the Top 100

Please recommend Science projects to the board for grant consideration.

this chart looks good, it mostly show a steady rise (except from some spike)

Rank is improving, chart looks kinda cool, 27 till we are in the Top 100

Please recommend Science projects to the board for grant consideration.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Looks like Cryptsy ran out of cheap EMC2, only picked up a few small sells 73-75 today .. stable again. Nicely done.

Few more folks on poloniex are joining in too.

And we have 100 sats.

Glad to see EMC2 back at 100sats, next stop 1k??

EMC2 normal value should be sitting 3000 SATS
legendary
Looks like Cryptsy ran out of cheap EMC2, only picked up a few small sells 73-75 today .. stable again. Nicely done.

And we have 100 sats.

1k is where EMC2 has always belonged and if it wasn't for that silly whale bet it would have been before the summer.
Ran out of BTC on cryptsy and by the time I got back from work to send, was only able to buy for 90 sats.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

And we have 100 sats.

legendary

And we have 100 sats.
legendary
Hey,

Can anyone tell me why for the past odd week the coins I mined (Not many, ~2000) and transfered to Poloniex are sitting on 6 pending and haven't moved? I still can't use my coins, sent them on the 25th of the last month.

I want to transfer some btc onto poloniex to buy more EMC2 but a bit worried now.

Thanks for any help.

I guess you were not credited yet cause transaction lacks confirmations. I sugest you run "einsteinium-qt -rescan -reindex" in command prompt while making sure your client gets connections.

As far as transfering btc onto poloniex i never had any issues.

Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for the reply.
I transfered it directly from the mining wallet, I just logged back in to check and it says it's been confirmed but the block # is N/A. The pool was suprnova.cc just in case it means anything.

Did you opened a ticket on Poloniex? Sometimes it's just a little internal problem and can get fix easily.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey,

Can anyone tell me why for the past odd week the coins I mined (Not many, ~2000) and transfered to Poloniex are sitting on 6 pending and haven't moved? I still can't use my coins, sent them on the 25th of the last month.

I want to transfer some btc onto poloniex to buy more EMC2 but a bit worried now.

Thanks for any help.

I guess you were not credited yet cause transaction lacks confirmations. I sugest you run "einsteinium-qt -rescan -reindex" in command prompt while making sure your client gets connections.

Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for the reply.
I transfered it directly from the mining wallet, I just logged back in to check and it says it's been confirmed but the block # is N/A. The pool was suprnova.cc just in case it means anything.
Activity: 13
Hey,

Thanks for any help.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 29
Hey,

Thanks for any help.
Activity: 34
Hi all

just a reminder that we do have an EMC2 faucet located @ http://einsteinium.altcoinfaucet.net/

Please feel free to donate to the faucet if you are in a position to do so Smiley (wallet address EKUXQ9fyLypFvtAg5ELvhpcSntdxyCjogF)

I topped it up with 1000 coins from my own wallet after it ran dry a few days ago, and the balance is already back down to 564 EMC2.

Just send 1k!

I'm keeping an eye on the forum and watching the news about EMC2. The board is doing a great job! I appreciate all the efforts. I hope there will be some science projects nominated to be donated by the coin soon. And as Armis said I believe we will see a gradual price increase in the time ahead. Everybody should buy as it's cheap right now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Now that makes me feel like a cheapskate .. 1 beellleeeooon EMC2 to faucet  Grin or just another 4k.

CoinWarz hasn't updated the block reward figures, but when they do, should get the auto switchers back mining. Just to mop up some lose coins.

Thankyou, much appreciated. Every little bit helps. The withdrawals from the faucet average 100 EMC2/day so this should keep it going for some time.

As regards Coinwarz, I have emailed the guy before regards difficulty changes and hes been quick to update it, however on this occasion Ive emailed him twice and had no response. A better site to use is http://whatmine.com/ which shows the correct block reward.
legendary
Now that makes me feel like a cheapskate .. 1 beellleeeooon EMC2 to faucet  Grin or just another 4k.

CoinWarz hasn't updated the block reward figures, but when they do, should get the auto switchers back mining. Just to mop up some lose coins.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Hi all

just a reminder that we do have an EMC2 faucet located @ http://einsteinium.altcoinfaucet.net/

Please feel free to donate to the faucet if you are in a position to do so Smiley (wallet address EKUXQ9fyLypFvtAg5ELvhpcSntdxyCjogF)

I topped it up with 1000 coins from my own wallet after it ran dry a few days ago, and the balance is already back down to 564 EMC2.

20k Smiley

Wow, thanks very much Smiley
Jump to: