Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 279. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there a rich list available?
A Brighter Future For Einsteinium

Early in this administration I expressed the importance of volunteers in my plan for the successful redevelopment of Einsteinium, sadly we didn't get the response we needed.

Given our extremely limited resources we knew we had to create vehicles by which the ongoing care and maintenance of the coin is secure; we knew that we needed to create a reliable system whereby Einsteinium could get increased and sustain exposure; and we knew that much of the future increased value of EMC2 was likely outside of our current community's walls.  

We knew we had to expand our horizons, not just to think outside of the box but also outside of the community, our radical thinking rendered a truly ambitious endeavor.  

Key to this plan is The Einsteinium News.  The Einsteinium News is a cryptocurrency-community generated  publication.  Each story is self-written meaning each author is writing about his coin, her company, their product, her service, and/or himself; some are pros most are not, all have a message to share with the larger community.

The Einsteinium News will provide increased and sustained short and long term visibility to thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts,
The Einsteinium News will create a revenue stream that will provide for some care and maintenance of the coin,
and
The Einsteinium News will enable this administration to be sufficiently connected to the larger community such as to make EMC2 a stable force.

The publication starts with 7 expandable sections:
1) Current news & info - the first 3 pages
2) Shopping - a place to buy/sell goods/services using any currency w/automatic escrow
3) A conversation - valuable resource for coins undergoing rehabilitation and redevelopment,
4) Cause-coins -  a space just for the cause coins,
5) Giveaways -  a place for special promotions for our readers,
6) New crypto - for coins newly introduced to the CC industry
7) Safety and security - tips on how to keep coin investment safe

The site is located at www.Einsteinium.biz, although it is currently sparse for content you have a good idea of our intent for the site.   We will conduct a soft launch in a couple days to share the site with a larger audience after that we expect an abundance of content, once everything is filled in nicely we will likely conduct a proper launch.

This publication will give EMC2 the effective marketing power of 3 people, and the fundraising power of 1 person at no cost to the coin -- support the site in every way you can.  

Well done Armis,

This is an excellent idea. Have you been keeping an eye on the Lets Talk Bitcoin progress? They have created a token on the counterparty platform and give this out to people who provide content on the site. The token is also given to people who read articles and listen to the podcasts. The value of the token comes from it being the only thing that can be used to buy advertising on the site. Potentially could be an idea for your new site. Or advertising can only be bought using EMC2.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
A Brighter Future For Einsteinium

Early in this administration I expressed the importance of volunteers in my plan for the successful redevelopment of Einsteinium, sadly we didn't get the response we needed.

Given our extremely limited resources we knew we had to create vehicles by which the ongoing care and maintenance of the coin is secure; we knew that we needed to create a reliable system whereby Einsteinium could get increased and sustain exposure; and we knew that much of the future increased value of EMC2 was likely outside of our current community's walls.  

We knew we had to expand our horizons, not just to think outside of the box but also outside of the community, our radical thinking rendered a truly ambitious endeavor.  

Key to this plan is The Einsteinium News.  The Einsteinium News is a cryptocurrency-community generated  publication.  Each story is self-written meaning each author is writing about his coin, her company, their product, her service, and/or himself; some are pros most are not, all have a message to share with the larger community.

The Einsteinium News will provide increased and sustained short and long term visibility to thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts,
The Einsteinium News will create a revenue stream that will provide for some care and maintenance of the coin,
and
The Einsteinium News will enable this administration to be sufficiently connected to the larger community such as to make EMC2 a stable force.

The publication starts with 7 expandable sections:
1) Current news & info - the first 3 pages
2) Shopping - a place to buy/sell goods/services using any currency w/automatic escrow
3) A conversation - valuable resource for coins undergoing rehabilitation and redevelopment,
4) Cause-coins -  a space just for the cause coins,
5) Giveaways -  a place for special promotions for our readers,
6) New crypto - for coins newly introduced to the CC industry
7) Safety and security - tips on how to keep coin investment safe

The site is located at www.Einsteinium.biz, although it is currently sparse for content you have a good idea of our intent for the site.   We will conduct a soft launch in a couple days to share the site with a larger audience after that we expect an abundance of content, once everything is filled in nicely we will likely conduct a proper launch.

This publication will give EMC2 the effective marketing power of 3 people, and the fundraising power of 1 person at no cost to the coin -- support the site in every way you can.  
We are currently repositioning EMC2 in a way to make her stronger, more attractive, and exceedingly more valuable.

Do not sell your EMC2 until you see a profit level you are happy with.

As you may have noticed EMC2 rose to a high of 80 sat at Cryptsy, and a high of 138 sat at Poloniex today,  if those are satisfactory profit levels for you fine, otherwise please do not sell your EMC2 for anything less than a profit you are happy with.  

There is a major game changing situation coming that at first glance might not seem like much but will certainly put EMC2 on a solid and responsible path to success.

Now is the time to buy EMC2 while you can still get it in double digits.  

According to CoinMarketCap info, Einsteinium recently rose in ranking (from 163 to current 147 since my last post on the ranking matter):

#   Name              Market Cap     Price           Available Supply                Volume (24h)        % Change (24h)   
147   Einsteinium   $ 38,960            $ 0.000257          151,343,776          EMC2   $ 437                   38.72 %

Again, please do not sell your coin unless you are HAPPY with the profit you receive.

ATTENTION New Yorkers or those in the tri-[down-]state area:

The Cryptocurrency Standards Association (CRYPSA) is hosting the film: The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin on November 5th with complimentary refreshments. Free tickets here, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-business-mixer-tickets-13935683003

The Cryptocurrency Standards Association is holding an open house and business networking event Wednesday Nov 5th from 5 to 9 PM.  Wine and Cheese will be served.
Join us at LaGuardia Community College for wine and cheese and a private showing of The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin.
The event is free, but space is limited. Click here for event announcement. (Max: 3 tickets per reservation)
Wednesday November 5, 2014
• Doors open at 5:00 PM
• Bitcoin Film: 6:20 ~ 8 PM
• Business mixer ends 9PM       LaGuardia Community College

LaGuardia Community College
     (Bldg 7, floor 7 in NYDesigns)
45-50 30th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101

CRYPSA and La Guardia Community College present an independent film.
Meet with entrepreneurs and founders of the Cryptocurrency Standards
Association. For more information, Contact us.   ▪   Ph: (718) 663-8463.
Coinpayments Inc. Receives Financing from Newnote Financial

October 27, 2014 - Vancouver, British Columbia – Crypto-currency payment processor Coinpayments Inc.  is pleased to announce it has received financing from Newnote Financial Corp.  (CSE: NEU; OTCQB: NWWTF; FSE: 1W4).

Newnote Financial Corp. is a pioneering crypto-currency and Bitcoin related software products and services company focussing on the growing business segment of this bourgeoning market. Newnote has positioned itself to be a leading contender in delivering opportunities to startup businesses world-wide. 

Coinpayments Inc. is a privately held payment processor operating the Coinpayments website, a service similar to Coinbase and Bitpay. Coinpayments differs from its competitors in that it accepts over 50 different types of crypto-currency and has grown to become the third largest crypto-currency payment processor and the largest multi-currency payment processor, with over 7500 merchants in 120 different countries,  processing nearly $1,000,000 per month worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Omnicoin, Quark, Darkcoin, Maxcoin and dozens of others. In addition to payment processing, the company manages the largest Crypto store directory on the web where visitors can purchase thousands of products and services using any supported crypto-currencies.

Coinpayments offers its merchants Point-of-Sale checkout in 24 languages with support for 21 shopping cart plugins enabling merchants to easily integrate crypto payments within minutes.  Popular supported shopping carts include OpenCart, osCommerce, Magneto, Zen Cart, Wordpress and WooCommerce among others. Coinpayments generates revenue from transaction fees, advertising, and other merchant services. Additionally, Coinpayments provides an innovative currency launch platform that gives new currency developers support in the form of merchant acceptance, blockchain explorer, free coin faucets, and  listing in its store directory.

A competitive advantage of Coinpayments is that it offers the largest multi-crypto-currency wallet on the web supporting over 50 different crypto-currencies at no additional cost. Web wallets are convenient and can be accessed from any mobile device or desktop computer. Balances can be applied directly during checkout with any of their merchants.

Revenue, transaction volume and number of registered clients are all expected to more than triple by June of 2015 at the current rate of growth.  Coinpayments Inc. has received from Newnote Financial Corp. CAD $100,000.00  plus 1.5 million NEU shares priced at $0.15 cents and 600,000 warrants priced up to $1.00. Newnote received 20% equity in Coinpayments Inc.

Coinpayments Inc. Chairman and CEO Alex Alexandrov says: “We are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve the services we offer our merchant customers. This deal with Newnote is in the best interests of our customers and the emerging peer-to-peer payment marketplace as a whole. Credit for this deal and our many advancements to date goes to a great Coinpayments team, which I am delighted to say, includes the original Coinpayments.net founders.” 

Paul Dickson, Newnote President and CEO states: “This is a strategic investment  for us for a multitude of reasons. Payment processing is clearly the most lucrative area of crypto-currencies and our primary focus.  Our proprietary crypto-currency exchange platform will enable merchants to liquidate crypto-currencies for cash and then wire to their accounts through our previously announced partner Net-Cents.”   

About Coinpayments Inc.

Coinpayments Inc. is the first and largest multi-crypto-currency payment processor servicing over 7500 merchants in more than 120 countries. It has grown by word-of-mouth by establishing a reputation of integrity and excellence. Coinpayments manages the largest Crypto-currency Store Directory and its merchant customers enjoy the only web wallet with support for 50 cryptocurrencies. Coinpayments has been an active supporter of several important charities accepting cryptocurrencies.

Coinpayments Inc.

Vancouver, BC

[email protected]

web: www.coinpayments.net

1-844-PAY-COIN  (1-844-729-2646)

Forward-Looking Information:

This press release may include forward-looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation, concerning the business and trading in the common stock of Newnote Financial Corp. The forward-looking information is based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the company's management. Although the company believes that the expectations and assumptions on which such forward-looking information is based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking information because the company can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and the company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws.

Forecasts of growth in Coinpayment’s revenue, transaction volume and number of registered clients is subject to external influences such as Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency adoption, competition from other established players, economic conditions.  Its forecast growth rate is also subject to, among other things, management being able to maintain the growth rate and to obtain financing to handle the increased demand.

The CSE has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this press release.
Copyright © 2014 Coinpayments Inc., All rights reserved.
First official press release.

Our address is:

Coinpayments Inc.

Vancouver, BC

[email protected]

web: www.coinpayments.net

1-844-PAY-COIN  (1-844-729-2646)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip

This wallet is so cool! I'm so full of the joy! Squeee!

This was the best wallet I could find even it worked.

This is like the only development this coin has had in moths and its from a guy that left. WTF?
That wallet took months to reach an unfinished stage in a time that emc2 was doing very well. The person who published it isn't a developer either.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

This is like the only development this coin has had in moths and its from a guy that left. WTF?

alright, another space invader with 1 post..

go away Ryan lol

Well I'm not Ryan and All I see is pissing contests and nothing getting done. At the end of the day. So quite worrying bout how many posts someone has and listen to their message. If you don't like this wallet this that got dropped by AHB go drop a nice finished working wallet yourself. Action speaks loudly.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

alright, another space invader with 1 post..

go away Ryan lol
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
According to CoinMarketCap.com Einsteinium rose 37% in public exchange value and our ranked rose substantially to #163.

Seems like the halving had a good impact on the coin
According to CoinMarketCap.com Einsteinium rose 37% in public exchange value and our ranked rose substantially to #163.

Important EMC2 Milestone Reached

EMC2 has reached a milestone -- halving of block rewards, now at 128 / block.

This is big news because it means all of the NEW EMC2 will be more difficult to obtain, more scarce, more likely to be minded by those who are seeking a longer term profit, and therefore more valuable.  Which also means that the coins you currently hold are more valuable as well.

I see someone desires to mine EMC2 with ASIC's that will obviously provide great support to our network.   

Now is a good time to buy EMC2.

Hi Armis,hi to all of you,

Sorry on my English,isnt my first language.
I represent a group of people, invested in scrypt asics miner,looking for long term coins,old coins,awesome community and trusted devs.
We are tracked Emc for months and we decide to put some hashpower to this network like invest in near future.
Speaking about current price is to much,all of us can see this coin is so cheap .
Probably,most of you mined this coin with GPU farms from the start and you dont wonna see asics in the your network,but we will keep this coin.
At this moment there is no mathematics  to mine EMC2,but new times are coming,new things are coming,new asics will come by the end of Q4.

That hapened with Dnotes,PND,etc......

neleonele, welcome to Einsteinium (EMC2) we are happy you decided to consider mining our coin. 

Yes, our numbers are undervalued at the moment, and yes many things are on the horizon for a better EMC2,
I'm glad your group has decide to invest in EMC2. 

My hope is that EMC2 will be profitable for all concerned for a very long time.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team

This is big news because it means all of the NEW EMC2 will be more difficult to obtain, more scarce, more likely to be minded by those who are seeking a longer term profit, and therefore more valuable.  Which also means that the coins you currently hold are more valuable as well.

I see someone desires to mine EMC2 with ASIC's that will obviously provide great support to our network.   

Hi Armis,hi to all of you,

Sorry on my English,isnt my first language.
I represent a group of people, invested in scrypt asics miner,looking for long term coins,old coins,awesome community and trusted devs.
We are tracked Emc for months and we decide to put some hashpower to this network like invest in near future.
Speaking about current price is to much,all of us can see this coin is so cheap .
Probably,most of you mined this coin with GPU farms from the start and you dont wonna see asics in the your network,but we will keep this coin.
At this moment there is no mathematics  to mine EMC2,but new times are coming,new things are coming,new asics will come by the end of Q4.

That hapened with Dnotes,PND,etc......

Might want to take Mintpal off your exchange list.

absolutely, thanks

The developer stopped responding to me and I am at a loss. Since I am not a developer and cannot fund one, I am willing to donate 100% of my personal holdings to a new team / developer for the coin. That's 2 million EMC2 to whichever group is capable it doing something with the coin. Anything I can do to help, I will be around to give the information necessary.

Otherwise, I know a dev who will take 1 million emc2 to create a new webkit wallet for the coin which would then work alongside a new website which hosted crowd funded projects.

Honestly, I've invested a lot of time and money into the coin and have reached a point of depression when it comes to trying to fix the sinking ship. If I had time to work on the coin exclusively, I could piece together a solid team and bust my ass around the clock. I'm just not in the financial position to keep spending money on something without getting results.

I can step aside, resign, hand over a few million coins. Or I can get the webkit wallet out and start deving the new site. Either way, I'd love to see a new community effort and people stepping forward to make things happen for Einsteinium.

The last few attempts to bring back the coin have hurt my pockets and my reputation, as well as the coins value. Because of my failure, I leave my role and fate in EMC2 with you guys. You are the deepest supporters. Let me help do whatever I can to make this all work out.

Armis, djnocide, and Oldminer collectively represent the new leadership of the EMC2 community, on behalf of the community we accept Ryan Wright's resignation from duty effective immediately; relief of his fiduciary responsibilities will become effective upon the proper transfer of all trust funds, trust keys, social media codes, EMC2 management records, and all other info relevant to the maintenance, management, and/or control of matters pertaining to EMC2.   To begin that process kindly post in this forum the public key(s) for the wallet(s) in possession of EMC2 trust funds.

The community will be kept abreast of transition development a daily basis.  

Armis, I will gather the details and get you the private keys to the fund wallets. We will do this via PM to protect the coins. It's recommended to use a seperate rig to pull the fund money into as the process can be quite laggy.

Oh boy this one is led by OldMiner too ?
check out the Carbon Coin scam he's been pushing guys  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/carboncoin-the-completely-carbon-neutral-cryptocurrency-526031

By the way Ebola research is funded by the US dept defense eh guys
so who were you giving your money to again ?

Spoetnik, clearly you're the wholesale purveyor of FUD thanks for allowing me to see the picture completely now.
You are the only interloper with more than just Newbie status that willingly connected him/herself to ahumanbeingx.
You get paid to spread FUD with your newbie kiddies, guess that makes you the motherFUDer.  

As for the Ebola matter.  As told to you and everyone else that inquired, that the Ebola initiative was a major project that needed to involve multiple cause coins.  Each of the cause-coins would likely have to do a preliminary examination of the effort, to determine if their respective leadership wanted involvement, and to what extent.  Then to present their intentions to their respective communities for guidance.  A delegation from each of the interested cause-coins would come together, with or without delegates from other coins, to form a leadership body for the project.  From that leadership body would originate the particulars for involvement including but not limited to: ebola research funding targets, ebola education and awareness efforts, and any other ebola related concern.  

Of the 5 coins that expressed some level of involvement interest, only two boards approved the preliminary measure, and only one community approved the measure.

When the idea was first presented to me by one of the EMC2 community members, I said there was no way our tiny research grant budget could do anything meaningful about the Ebola matter.  But later I realized that if all we did was to donate 1 million EMC2 to any worthy cause connected to Ebola cure research it would be well worth the effort.  However, the  1M coins would still be worth less than $1000.  So it wasn't likely to get the appreciation we would want for our effort, so the notion of finding strategic partners for the effort was considered.  What we found is as we broadened the pool of participants it became easier to move from our intended target of scientific research for Ebola to some bigger target like Ebola awareness.

So the question was put out there, 'do you want to help fight Ebola with your coin'?  not many people answered the question and only 30% of the participants said yes.  

One thread on the matter in the btc area was over heated because specific individuals could not understand how funds and resources could be pledged for an effort that didn't have a well defined target -- 'how do you raise money for Ebola research but not know who the money will go to'.   To me that was like saying, 'how do you start saving for your child's college fund, when you don't know what college s/he will go to'.    Remember NO ONE was asked to donate a sat to anything, the discussion was strictly to measure  grassroots sentiments on the matter.

The measure didn't move forward because we didn't receive what I felt was the necessary minimum number of cause-coin participants of 3.  The effort had to be multilateral not just bilateral.   I was surprised that the EMC2 community didn't acknowledge the discussion at all, so no ratification there. A lot of homework went into studying how we could do something about the Ebola matter, sadly we ended up doing NOTHING.  

EMC2 did nothing, the causes-coins did nothing, and the cryptocurrency industry did nothing, absolutely nothing to fight Ebola -- that is the shame.

Spoetnik, EMC2 has a mandate to give funds to deserving individuals for scientific research, who is your nomination?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
The developer stopped responding to me and I am at a loss. Since I am not a developer and cannot fund one, I am willing to donate 100% of my personal holdings to a new team / developer for the coin. That's 2 million EMC2 to whichever group is capable it doing something with the coin. Anything I can do to help, I will be around to give the information necessary.

Otherwise, I know a dev who will take 1 million emc2 to create a new webkit wallet for the coin which would then work alongside a new website which hosted crowd funded projects.

Honestly, I've invested a lot of time and money into the coin and have reached a point of depression when it comes to trying to fix the sinking ship. If I had time to work on the coin exclusively, I could piece together a solid team and bust my ass around the clock. I'm just not in the financial position to keep spending money on something without getting results.

I can step aside, resign, hand over a few million coins. Or I can get the webkit wallet out and start deving the new site. Either way, I'd love to see a new community effort and people stepping forward to make things happen for Einsteinium.

The last few attempts to bring back the coin have hurt my pockets and my reputation, as well as the coins value. Because of my failure, I leave my role and fate in EMC2 with you guys. You are the deepest supporters. Let me help do whatever I can to make this all work out.

Armis, djnocide, and Oldminer collectively represent the new leadership of the EMC2 community, on behalf of the community we accept Ryan Wright's resignation from duty effective immediately; relief of his fiduciary responsibilities will become effective upon the proper transfer of all trust funds, trust keys, social media codes, EMC2 management records, and all other info relevant to the maintenance, management, and/or control of matters pertaining to EMC2.   To begin that process kindly post in this forum the public key(s) for the wallet(s) in possession of EMC2 trust funds.

The community will be kept abreast of transition development a daily basis.  

Armis, I will gather the details and get you the private keys to the fund wallets. We will do this via PM to protect the coins. It's recommended to use a seperate rig to pull the fund money into as the process can be quite laggy.

Oh boy this one is led by OldMiner too ?
check out the Carbon Coin scam he's been pushing guys  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/carboncoin-the-completely-carbon-neutral-cryptocurrency-526031

By the way Ebola research is funded by the US dept defense eh guys
so who were you giving your money to again ?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Might want to take Mintpal off your exchange list.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Don't know why you newbies focus that much on an unfinished wallet. Something is not right with all those newbies post about it. You should learn what is a fully functional wallet.
If you like that wallet so much great but you didn't do shit to help it except promote a crappy wallet.

This coin deserve much more than that. Hope the new lead team can pull this coin out of the shit the last dev put it in.

Great observation.

We're not trolled on what we're doing, we're trolled on what an old member of the community did, logic 101  Roll Eyes
Don't know why you newbies focus that much on an unfinished wallet. Something is not right with all those newbies post about it. You should learn what is a fully functional wallet.
If you like that wallet so much great but you didn't do shit to help it except promote a crappy wallet.

This coin deserve much more than that. Hope the new lead team can pull this coin out of the shit the last dev put it in.

Great observation.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/R0aDt8s.jpg

Jump to: