Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 280. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
hey guys we added EMC2 on Cryptex
https://cryptex.biz/market/105

Good to know, I'll try it late this week and let you know what i think of it.

Thanks for adding EMC2
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
hey guys we added EMC2 on Cryptex
https://cryptex.biz/market/105

uncanny resemblance to Mintpal, have you any relation to Jason and Jay? 
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Dear EMC2 Community,

Someone who had a large stake in EMC2 recklessly and maliciously forced down the value of the coin using a 2.5M coin-wall.   The irresponsible action involved approximately 4% of the total outstanding coins and took place at Poloniex apparently aimed at causing a panic sell-off.  

I would not stop anyone from selling their interest in EMC2, nor would I discourage anyone from buying artificially low priced EMC2, however this sort of market manipulation should not be rewarded.   To those who contacted me regarding the matter, my advice was simple -- don't sell.  

Prior to the FUD campaign approx 10 people cooperatively owned ~ 52% of EMC2, now as a direct result of action 9 people own 53% of EMC2.   The 10 to 9 could be expected because the large stakeholder wanted out, however he not only sold his share but also caused the sell-off of another 1.5M coins (1% of total outstanding coins).  All of those coins came from the 48% of the coin population.  My guess is they sold at a loss.

Please do not sell your EMC2 in times of irrational fear uncertainty and doubt, sell when you see a profit level you are comfortable with.

Earlier I reported the above info, I am pleased to announce that we know who stepped up to purchase the bulk of the 2M EMC2 that was terrorizing the EMC2 markets on the public exchanges, although we are not at liberty to make any disclosures I can say with great confidence that the coins are in good hands.

Stability is restored to EMC2, barring any unforeseen circumstances you should see the EMC2 market rate increase sharply of the coming days.

legendary
Greatings to this community,

We have some asics scrypt miners and i just put them in to this network.
We are a long term holders so we will not dump coins.

I just download wallet but dont have any conections to the network....

Thanks for help

Ok, what did you call your .conf file exactly? Make sure it is named einsteinium.conf, & delete your peers.dat file, then relaunch the client. It should connect. If not, you may need to try port forwarding on your router. Also check to make sure your AV program isn't blocking it.
Are you running a 32 or 64 bits OS?
Try that, if it doesn't work, let us know.

ok,i did all that few times.Still no conections....My Os is 32bit.
Thanks

Hello,

Edit einsteinium.conf with following lines

addnode=37.59.24.15
addnode=70.49.180.162:41878
addnode=79.117.41.206:41878
addnode=78.105.64.60:41878
addnode=188.226.151.76:41878
addnode=138.91.18.37:41878
addnode=190.193.145.112:41878
addnode=78.161.22.228:41878
addnode=72.209.39.24:41878
addnode=168.63.233.174:41878

& put it into following folder "c:\Users\WindowsUser\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium\"

hope that helps.

Nope,still o connections....But thanks.

First question: If you start the Einsteinium-wallet the first time, Windows ask you about adding a Firewall-rule. Did you ask this answer with ALLOW?

Second question: Did you install other wallets i.e Bitcoin, Dogecoin on your system? If YES, does this wallet syncing?

Yes,i have lot of wallets....all of them working and have connections....only EMC2 dosnt work...
I dont have idea what is wrong...I allowed  in Firewall.
Installed Emc2 wallet on another PC,same thing....

OK, it's a hard nut!  Smiley Which Version from Einsteinium-wallet do you use? Is it really version 1.1?

EDIT:It was problem with firewall,sorry for disturbing you all.Thanks to all for help.Wallet works now.

Thanks again,that 330mhs is ours and we will keep EMC2 coins...

Cheers

Glad to hear your wallet sync. We're all here to help, don't worry if you have other questions don't hesitate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team

Thanks for help

Ok, what did you call your .conf file exactly? Make sure it is named einsteinium.conf, & delete your peers.dat file, then relaunch the client. It should connect. If not, you may need to try port forwarding on your router. Also check to make sure your AV program isn't blocking it.

Thanks

Hello,

addnode=37.59.24.15

& put it into following folder "c:\Users\WindowsUser\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium\"

hope that helps.

First question: If you start the Einsteinium-wallet the first time, Windows ask you about adding a Firewall-rule. Did you ask this answer with ALLOW?

Second question: Did you install other wallets i.e Bitcoin, Dogecoin on your system? If YES, does this wallet syncing?

Yes,i have lot of wallets....all of them working and have connections....only EMC2 dosnt work...

OK, it's a hard nut!  Smiley Which Version from Einsteinium-wallet do you use? Is it really version 1.1?

EDIT:It was problem with firewall,sorry for disturbing you all.Thanks to all for help.Wallet works now.

Thanks again,that 330mhs is ours and we will keep EMC2 coins...

Cheers
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Thanks for help

Thanks

Hello,

addnode=37.59.24.15

hope that helps.

Thanks for help

Thanks

Hello,

addnode=37.59.24.15

hope that helps.

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Thanks for help

Thanks

Hello,

addnode=37.59.24.15

hope that helps.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Thanks for help

Thanks

Hello,

addnode=37.59.24.15

hope that helps.

Thanks for help

Thanks
Cryptocurrency "Mining" Develops Scientific Research

Folding
Folding uses your computer to simulate how proteins fold in your body. This is the Folding@home project developed by Stanford University. Anyone's everyday laptop, PC, or Mac can produce meaningful research results, but the stronger your computer is, the more credits will be produced. Medical and scientific researchers use the simulated proteins to find new advances in medicines.

What is FoldingCoin?
Donors to Folding@home have always received a "feel good" high score on the Stanford web page. But there were no tangible rewards. Until now. Using Bitcoin 2.0 technology, we have created a "FoldingCoin" token (FLDC) that is distributed to you as a reward for folding. This is a new currency that can be transferred from person to person using the Bitcoin blockchain and the Counterparty protocol. FoldingCoin is valuable because it represents time and resources you contributed to research new medicines. Our team is working on getting this new currency on select cryptocurrency exchange sites, so that people who are not folding can buy the token from you to support your computer folding time ...

Get the whole story here: www.Einsteinium.biz
legendary

Thanks for help

Dear EMC2 Community,

Someone who had a large stake in EMC2 recklessly and maliciously forced down the value of the coin using a 2.5M coin-wall.   The irresponsible action involved approximately 4% of the total outstanding coins and took place at Poloniex apparently aimed at causing a panic sell-off. 

I would not stop anyone from selling their interest in EMC2, nor would I discourage anyone from buying artificially low priced EMC2, however this sort of market manipulation should not be rewarded.   To those who contacted me regarding the matter, my advice was simple -- don't sell. 

Prior to the FUD campaign approx 10 people cooperatively owned ~ 52% of EMC2, now as a direct result of action 9 people own 53% of EMC2.   The 10 to 9 could be expected because the large stakeholder wanted out, however he not only sold his share but also caused the sell-off of another 1.5M coins (1% of total outstanding coins).  All of those coins came from the 48% of the coin population.  My guess is they sold at a loss.

Please do not sell your EMC2 in times of irrational fear uncertainty and doubt, sell when you see a profit level you are comfortable with.

Thanks for help
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
Don't know why you newbs focus that much on an unfinished wallet. Something is not right with all those newbies post about it. You should learn what is a fully functional wallet.
If you like that wallet so much great but you didn't do shit to help it except promote a crappy wallet.

This coin deserve much more than that. Hope the new lead team can pull this coin out of the shit the last dev put it in.
Activity: 9
Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

https://i.imgur.com/R0aDt8s.jpg
(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip

This wallet is so cool! I'm so full of the joy! Squeee!

We have this link to it on file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x518s6ieg541wtz/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip
Activity: 31
Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

https://i.imgur.com/R0aDt8s.jpg
(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip

This wallet is so cool! I'm so full of the joy! Squeee!
Warning, The Mintpal/moolah situation told us yet again not to store large sums of coins on an exchange.

Earlier today both Cryptsy and Poloniex had issues. Cryptsy's problem only effected accounts for about an hour, but Poloniex's issue was about 8 hours long.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex.    You never know when things will happen, keep your coins safe.  
The Einsteinium News is allowing us to meet many new people, one of which I felt compelled to share with you most directly:

The article is: Building The Internet of Coins

About the Author
Joachim has an education in communications, is founder of Internet of Coins, Hybrid Assets, Metasync, and Lands of Sheraga. He is also an alt-coin enthousiast and developer currently working on technology to network the many cryptocurrencies and their blockchains. Regularly speaking at cryptocurrency gatherings in the Netherlands, with a passion for art and a vision for inventive technologies, Joachim often spends his time designing and implementing decentralized solutions at business organizations, green communities, Fablabs and hackerspaces in the Netherlands

This type of relationship is good for EMC2.

His article can be found at: www.einsteinium.biz

The Einsteinium News

Our publication is rather unique, we are targeting 100% good news, but realistically 97% of the content will likely be good news.

90% of the articles are self-written -- the authors are writing about their coin, her company, his invention, her idea, their product, or himself.    Some are pros most are not, all have a crypto currency (CC) message they want to share.

The Einsteinium News enables the EMC2 community to reach beyond itself for support and guidance.  It should enable EMC2 leaders to have more contacts, and it should also enable others outside of the EMC2 community to know more about EMC2.  There is space set aside for: cause-coins, new CCs, products to buy with CC, CC giveaways, reader feedback, comical CC stories, financial info, security info, and CC advancements.  Things you should know about in the CC industry presented on an Einsteinium plate.  

The Einsteinium News also provides an income for EMC2 -- 40% of all revenue generated by the site is donated to the care and development of EMC2.  

The soft launch should take place in a few days, if it is supported by the EMC2 community, it will be upgraded and given a proper launch in a few weeks.

Jump to: