Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 278. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi all

just a reminder that we do have an EMC2 faucet located @ http://einsteinium.altcoinfaucet.net/

Please feel free to donate to the faucet if you are in a position to do so Smiley (wallet address EKUXQ9fyLypFvtAg5ELvhpcSntdxyCjogF)

I topped it up with 1000 coins from my own wallet after it ran dry a few days ago, and the balance is already back down to 564 EMC2.

20k Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Hi all

just a reminder that we do have an EMC2 faucet located @ http://einsteinium.altcoinfaucet.net/

Please feel free to donate to the faucet if you are in a position to do so Smiley (wallet address EKUXQ9fyLypFvtAg5ELvhpcSntdxyCjogF)

I topped it up with 1000 coins from my own wallet after it ran dry a few days ago, and the balance is already back down to 564 EMC2.

Sent 5k!
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Threw in 1000 to faucet.

Someone on Cryptsy is not reading news and is whole scale dumping cheap. Get em while they are going.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Hi all

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
..ohhhhh it was you that did the arb deal, that was sweet glad you go back in, even though you are back out again.  

Hehe yeah sorry, got a bit nervous when someone dumped 150k nearly to 50 on Cryptsy and had 100k on Poloniex dumped to 50 before the 1.5btc 70+ buys went up. Won't really say how many coins I have stashed away in wallet from buying all summer and hoping EMC2 sticks around but I said many times, 300 satoshi is cheap for EMC2.

Had so much fun mining it for several months before asics hit and is a coin with a worthy cause. If I had any skills worth contributing, I would .. for now just spreading the word  Wink

Just buying and sharing those words show a support that we really appreciate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
..ohhhhh it was you that did the arb deal, that was sweet glad you go back in, even though you are back out again.  

Hehe yeah sorry, got a bit nervous when someone dumped 150k nearly to 50 on Cryptsy and had 100k on Poloniex dumped to 50 before the 1.5btc 70+ buys went up. Won't really say how many coins I have stashed away in wallet from buying all summer and hoping EMC2 sticks around but I said many times, 300 satoshi is cheap for EMC2.

Had so much fun mining it for several months before asics hit and is a coin with a worthy cause. If I had any skills worth contributing, I would .. for now just spreading the word  Wink

That is more than most do lol
legendary

Activity: 658
Very cool been here a long time and have no plans on going anywhere anytime soon Smiley

Keep it up guys! emc2 will live on
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Good work Armis.

Very happy that EMC2 is making it's way back, for weeks have been pestering Poloniex users and Atomic-Trade to buy EMC2 while it's still below 100 and it gets serious. Saying that even 300 is still cheap for EMC2. Ehh I remember the days buying EMC2 at 800 .. good trading days they were, could afford to donate funds to EMC2 projects  Grin

Shamelessly I did arb 100k coins after buying the last dump to 55-50 (some 250k coins) for 71 on Polo .. then just went ahead and rebought everything to 70 and now 90, oh and Ripple market too Smiley

ohhhhh it was you that did the arb deal, that was sweet glad you go back in, even though you are back out again. 

Stay tuned, in the next two days The Einsteinium News should begin to produce LONG TERM attention for EMC2, that attention will translate to stable and reliable growth.

I also received some news that if done will place EMC2 on track for numbers FAR above where they have EVER gone.  Let me repeat that part, NUMBERS FAR BEYOND THEY HAVE EVER GONE!!!!!  As that occurs we will make the announcements.

legendary
Good work Armis.

Very happy that EMC2 is making it's way back, for weeks have been pestering Poloniex users and Atomic-Trade to buy EMC2 while it's still below 100 and it gets serious. Saying that even 300 is still cheap for EMC2. Ehh I remember the days buying EMC2 at 800 .. good trading days they were, could afford to donate funds to EMC2 projects  Grin

Shamelessly I did arb 100k coins after buying the last dump to 55-50 (some 250k coins) for 71 on Polo .. then just went ahead and rebought everything to 70 and now 90, oh and Ripple market too Smiley
EMC2 experienced a really good Friday, followed by an impressive weekend.  

Today, the markets opened with EMC2 advancing responsibly, which is wonderful.  The coin's distribution charts (http://emc2.explorer.ssdpool.com:9105/richlist) didn't appear to indicate much change.  

Given the above EMC2 is ~80% more improved, meaning our numbers look better; and ~50% stronger, meaning EMC2 owners are more likely to buy and hold, than to buy to sell, or just sell, than we were last week.

[edit]

that was at about 9am, now approx 1hr later both markets took a high bounce, reaching as high as 139 @ Poloniex, and 105 @ Cryptsy.  Both markets clearly getting a good feel of that third digit.  On Friday I told some people at Poloniex via chat to get what you can of the two digit EMC2 because it was shaping up to graduate to the third digit soon.

As the markets do their dance please make sure to only sell EMC2 if you are happy with the profit you have made.  I've said this a number of times because many people have sold at one level only to see the markets rise substantially above that level moments, hours, days, or weeks later.   

As the markets entertainingly flirt with triple digits for EMC2 please continue to do what you can to increase the strength of our coin.

We are mindful of the fact that we have not issued any grants, please know that is not by design.  We have put great efforts into finding science projects to make awards to, even projects to sponsor, the volunteer that took on that specific roll hit a brick wall too; so if you have any nominations for our science grants please let us know we have funds to give for that purpose and that is the coin's mission.

Wow, there's a GH on the network right now!!  Shocked I haven't see it that high in a very long time! Keep up the good work Armis and team!

That power is because a big EMC2 investor has decided to help us take EMC2 to the next level.  

Please let me be clear as to what the next level is, 

The first level was the fundamentals of coin creation (coding and mining) and community development (marketing and investment).  
The second level was coin refinement (wallet design, node support, etc) and wider community adoption (exchange placement)

The third level is where we need to go, graduating the coin from a commodity (mainly traded on exchanges) to a currency (used as a means of exchange).
Utility is the key to stable and reliable growth for any currency.  

This board has designed a way to get EMC2 more exposures, more investment, and more utility all while providing a source of income for EMC2
to provide for some of its long term care and maintenance needs.

Thanks for your ongoing support and encouragement, this board is committed to EMC2 success, with a supportive community that goal will be realized.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Wow, there's a GH on the network right now!!  Shocked I haven't see it that high in a very long time! Keep up the good work Armis and team!
Stop the bullying of the poor. It ain't cheap enough yet.

Wow, Kleineaap long time no see, it's been about 5 months since I've seen that name.  Hope all is fine.

As for "it aint cheap enough yet," usually fridays and saturdays are the times when rates are at their lowest, however on friday rates climbed to over 100 multiple times.

What I'm saying is, at under 75 sat these are still good prices.   In the coming days, we will have the soft launch of The Einsteinium News, as the publication takes hold the value of EMC2 will rise substantially.   As it stands right now EMC2 is top heavy.  The top 5 addresses own 30% of the coins. 

http://emc2.explorer.ssdpool.com:9105/richlist

For the past few days I've asked the community to not sell unless they are HAPPY with their profit level because I see a much brighter future dawning only a few days away. 
But I still see sales take place.  In fact I saw one transaction where someone purchase about 180+K @ 61 at Cryptsy, then sold them at poloniex for 71 sat, at first glance that might be a good move, instant 10 points, but no, given the amount of time it takes to normally a mass that volume of coin, and the low price of the transfer, he should have held them for a higher 3-digit sale in just a few days. 

Nothing's guaranteed, but all indications are pointing at a sign saying 'not many 2 digit rates left'. 

Good to see you again.

That was not serious, but thanks for noticing my reply.

I do not know who you are though.

Smiley  that's ok, we can start with a new beginning
Activity: 532

Wow, Kleineaap long time no see, it's been about 5 months since I've seen that name.  Hope all is fine.

As for "it aint cheap enough yet," usually fridays and saturdays are the times when rates are at their lowest, however on friday rates climbed to over 100 multiple times.

What I'm saying is, at under 75 sat these are still good prices.   In the coming days, we will have the soft launch of The Einsteinium News, as the publication takes hold the value of EMC2 will rise substantially.   As it stands right now EMC2 is top heavy.  The top 5 addresses own 30% of the coins. 

For the past few days I've asked the community to not sell unless they are HAPPY with their profit level because I see a much brighter future dawning only a few days away. 
But I still see sales take place.  In fact I saw one transaction where someone purchase about 180+K @ 61 at Cryptsy, then sold them at poloniex for 71 sat, at first glance that might be a good move, instant 10 points, but no, given the amount of time it takes to normally a mass that volume of coin, and the low price of the transfer, he should have held them for a higher 3-digit sale in just a few days. 

Nothing's guaranteed, but all indications are pointing at a sign saying 'not many 2 digit rates left'. 

Good to see you again.

That was not serious, but thanks for noticing my reply.

I do not know who you are though.

Good to see you again.

Activity: 532
In an effort to increase brand awareness, when you go to other non-cause coins please post the following message:

"Please select Einsteinium as your coin's favorite charity."

It would be great if a few other coins adopt EMC2 as their favorite charity. 
Is there a rich list available?

Thanks for your question, yes we do have a Rich List it was included when we recently purchased our block explorer package
[100% funded by Titanbit.net]. the package included: block explorer, rich list, and API.

Here is the Rich List:  http://emc2.explorer.ssdpool.com:9105/richlist, tabs will bring you to other info.

Well done Armis,

This is an excellent idea. Have you been keeping an eye on the Lets Talk Bitcoin progress? They have created a token on the counterparty platform and give this out to people who provide content on the site. The token is also given to people who read articles and listen to the podcasts. The value of the token comes from it being the only thing that can be used to buy advertising on the site. Potentially could be an idea for your new site. Or advertising can only be bought using EMC2.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your support. 

The rewards (tokens) for engagement is an excellent idea, use of the counterparty platform is a bonus. 

Presently, our system shows the advertising rates in EMC2, but allows any currency to be used, we also accept in kind trade (banner space for banner space), or their work for our ad barter.   As long we can immediately liquidate the item we will accept it even counterparty tokens. 

Providing counterparty tokens will allow us to store future engagement.  We will look into this immediately, if we do it with is very probable, you'll be one of the first to
receive some tokens for your lead.

Thanks
 and we will remember that you Of course liquidity is the key, we must be able to convert the received item to whatever
Jump to: