Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 12. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 74
When will the white paper be released?
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
We're adding the paper wallet in the desktop client as well (as it was in the old client). We'll be releasing it asap after tests end.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
EPC does seem to attention attract people here and I think this project is very good to invest, hopefully the project can provide good benefits for investors and prize hunters to get a nice profit here.
Activity: 14
Also unable to withdraw from YoBit.

FYI - YoBit canceled my withdrawal without explanation.  I've sold off my balance. Good luck, everyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Internet currency of Experiencecoin allows to make instant payments to any person in the world, also bespechivat faster confirmations of transactions!
Activity: 592
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Thanks to our developers, we are happy to announce the release of our EPC Paper wallet page:

https://paperwallet.experiencecoin.org/
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
If you wanted to mine on the  pool :

https://lafuhosting.top/

Code:
stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3433 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=EPC

Happy Mining
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does anyone know the exact date of the main sale and how long will it last? Did not find it on the site ...
egretia
workingForBitcoins.com
A drop in EPC price is expected, as mentioned before, the supply of EPC will take some time to pan out, before it rises again.

Before, it would take 58 Blocks to generate 1,000,000 EPC, now it will take 15,625 Blocks to generate 1,000,000 EPC.

If you own 30,000,000 EPC, that means for anyone else coming on board to mine 30,000,000 EPC, it will take them 324 Days to do so.

Which means, that while the supply of EPC on the market is very high, the resupplying of EPC will be very slow, as a result the demand and supply will eventually shift.
very well said. if users will see that their issues are not taken care of, they will leave or they will give bad feedback. either way, that's not a good sign to the project. without users/miners, your network will not be operational. so better attend their needs at the very least.
That's pretty basic. We don't have the exclusive on the pool. There are several pools available and as I stated in another comment, the issue with our pool is *not blocking*, so till the system doesn't payout automatically it will be done manually. I don't see a problem with that. All services are reliable, you're all probably just misinterpret the word *slower* which doesn't mean *broken*. We have reached stability and the coin works well, what comes next are just more services to make it nicer.

Ps. Such pool is not even listed among the available pools yet and anyway on the pool's website there's a warning about the issue being worked out.
Just so everyone understands, I am not a dev, I am an investor hear to help this coin reach its full potential. I only suggested a break, because the dev team is showing signs of burnout. This is evident at the lack of focus and no effort on important problems like fixing your pool payout.

If nobody can withdraw coins from your mining pool, how can they gain confidance in this coin, or your ability to deliver what you say.

Prioritizing your issues is very important, and a working system is always top priority. if you cannot fix the issue, simply close the mining pool and pay everyone manually.

As it's already pointed out, there are several mining pools available, and the issue is not blocking. If automatic scheduled payouts do not work yet, manual payouts do. I don't see the problem in that or sign of burnouts lol
It's funny to read such comments, seems like the wallet is broken (like in several coins with more visibility) and other big tragedies...really cmon..that's just a bullshit. relax.
Since the EPC price is below 0.00000001BTC for a long time, cryptopia.co.nz closes the EPC market! It's a big joke, there is no marketing coin, the scam that causes investors to lose!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
EPC needs more marketing to be well promoted in the crypto gaming industry, just as a gamers coin that is now on the exchanges but needs more bigger exchanges so that the trading of coins will be larger that it will be placed on the coinmarketcap status!
workingForBitcoins.com
The current supply of EPC on the market will take some time to pan out, keep in mind there was a drastic reduction in EPC with the new release, however, once it does you are likely to see a good increase in the price.

workingForBitcoins.com
Just so everyone understands, I am not a dev, I am an investor hear to help this coin reach its full potential. I only suggested a break, because the dev team is showing signs of burnout. This is evident at the lack of focus and no effort on important problems like fixing your pool payout.

If nobody can withdraw coins from your mining pool, how can they gain confidance in this coin, or your ability to deliver what you say.

Prioritizing your issues is very important, and a working system is always top priority. if you cannot fix the issue, simply close the mining pool and pay everyone manually.

very well said. if users will see that their issues are not taken care of, they will leave or they will give bad feedback. either way, that's not a good sign to the project. without users/miners, your network will not be operational. so better attend their needs at the very least.

If one mining pool has issues, move to a different one. There are many pools to pick from.
Lol! This is why the value of this coin is so low!
Since there is a problem with mining payment, why not switch from POW to POS?
There is no clear road map, and mining often has problems! Then investors are not fools, he will choose to leave!
Without a good marketing and exchange, and no partner, then forever value will be less than $0
EPC from 2013 to 2018! Isn't this time long enough?  Why don't coins grow?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
There is no other coin with this EPC prefix: Electronic PK Chain (EPC)? Will  earn tokens or EPC coins playing any kind of game?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 14
No, there are no issues with the coin. That happens sometimes with exchanges, best thing to do is contact yobit support, be polite and patient.

Do you work for YoBit?  Because, you're giving a definitive answer that they are not having an issue with the coin.

I'm telling you, from my experience on their platform, when withdraws are delayed an extreme amount of time, it's usually due to an issue between the exchange and the wallet.

While my BitcoinTalk profile may say "noob", this certainly isn't my first day.  I have, actually, already contacted them without any response back.  I don't need to be told to do so, nor be told to be "polite and patient".
Pages:
Jump to: