Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 11. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
So this is a global instant payment, And also it says about gamers, does this available to make a payment between gamers?
Can we use this to make a payment on another things?
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi dev team, can u possibly add epc coin as reward in playing games, this will encourage more people to join the community.. also still no discord or telegram chnnel? Y? Epc should have, so community can reached out to
Dev team easily..

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful

Hi. Is this coin a ICO? Can someone confirm if this coin is a ico or not? I am not interested in a ico. I thought if a coin was on Cryptopia it was not a ICO though. Can someone confirm? Hasn't this coin been around for a long time? Thanks

No, this coin has never had an ICO. The supply is completely PoW mined (same as Bitcoin, with just very small premine done by devs in the beginning), everyone had plenty of time to mine this (several years).

So this coin is not a ICO then? Are you certain about this? Thanks for the reply.

Yes, no ICO. This coin is distributed via mining since its establishment in Feb 2015.
Activity: 336
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful

Hi. Is this coin a ICO? Can someone confirm if this coin is a ico or not? I am not interested in a ico. I thought if a coin was on Cryptopia it was not a ICO though. Can someone confirm? Hasn't this coin been around for a long time? Thanks

No, this coin has never had an ICO. The supply is completely PoW mined (same as Bitcoin, with just very small premine done by devs in the beginning), everyone had plenty of time to mine this (several years).

So this coin is not a ICO then? Are you certain about this? Thanks for the reply.
legendary

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The Internet currency of Experiencecoin allows to make instant payments to any person in the world, also bespechivat faster confirmations of transactions!
I think, now there are many ways to make such a payment.
Is there something new here? different from others?
so far I can answer this question myself. Read more about the project in more detail
Activity: 336

Sure it is...

Hi admin,

Good day..

its says in first page white paper to be release in a coming months?? How many months r we talking here.. also any roadmap pls...

Thanks in advance.. Smiley

Looking forward to new developments on this coin, hope dev team will some give updates
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Will this project also promote coins through social media? If yes I am ready to participate to promote this coin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Hello.  I have been having problems with the wallet.  I saved the wallet.dat and got rid of everything.  I then clicked on the saved exe file from downloads and it opened up but can't get any connections.  Any ideas?

Here http://explorer.epcnodes.com/network you can find peers to add, even if the problem might be somewhere else
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Dearest devs, I requested that coinomi wallet for android add experiencecoin to their wallet. They replied suggesting that the devs make a request. It would be really cool if we got EPC on coinomi, that would make it very easy for anyone to get some!

I think the request was already made, I'm not sure of that so I will do it myself directly
Activity: 154
Activity: 200
Hello.  I have been having problems with the wallet.  I saved the wallet.dat and got rid of everything.  I then clicked on the saved exe file from downloads and it opened up but can't get any connections.  Any ideas?
Agreed.. how bout they give epc while playing games.. like what should i say the “coin� is doing at this time.. and really catching up lots of attention in exchanges.. building a game is even better that accepts epc to buy ammo or gems.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I find this project to be a little controversial because being a top player in one game doesn't mean you will succeed in another one. To me the aim of playing a new game is climbing to the top... Still, different people, different minds. Someone will be glad to transfer their game points in one game to another.
Pls to create a discord or telegram channel...

Also, dev team kindly to organize your community.. Maybe, hearing voices of community is a good idea.. Actually, especially of your coin condition, the community will be ur driving force.. 1M EPC? incentive for blockchain dev, haha better buy some on exchange.. I think its more appropriate to encourage them to join your group, accept their ideas or thoughts, show them that they belong to a community or family of epc.. For sure, one member of the community is a developer or programmer..

Bitcoin did not rise to popularity because of big partnership.. their first real use case was a purchase of a not so known pizza foodchain, but when it was admire by many.. the price shoots up..

Try to start low, simple, built for the community with simple needs but with having ambitious dreams that can be achieve someday.. And together will be profitable, not by just few people or company! Have a blessed sunday everyone..
legendary
There is no mechanism to prevent tokens from becoming hyperinflated, while cryptocurrency like experiencecoin simply cannot be hyperinflated, due to the proof of work needed to mine EPC.

Now you are indeed spreading misinformation... Read more on the topic, or explain how you are going to hyperinflate Eth tokens at will.
Activity: 82
A fast developing project i wish it continues that way because it has the potential to succeed
Activity: 2
Is this the same as Gambling gaming?
I was looking at letsbet.io and they have a gaming coin too.
I am earning tokens and bounty at: https:/letsbet.io
This coin is still ICO.
Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: