Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 13. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Approved my EPC withdraw confirmation 16 hours ago, still "In Process".  Withdrew other coins since then.

This usually happens when they have technical issues with coins.
Activity: 14
Also unable to withdraw from YoBit.
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
I think maybe the dev team should take a break. You all worked hard to get the v. 3.0 released. If we focus on increasing EPC awareness, the price will increase eventually, which will allow more development to happen.

We're not taking a break, just spending less time on the project as we were doing before. So new things are going to come a bit slower. Like the pool payout fix (which should be probably fixed though), the paper wallet and a lightweight wallet based on electrum. All stuff we plan to add in the next future
1,000,000 epc is worth less than $10 usd. That is not an incentive. You would be better off just asking for volunteers.

It's already been asked for volunteers and support, since now we didn't get any. Having a reward in EPC, even if symbolic one might help to work
on the project with a different approach, knowing the coin can only grow since now.
Activity: 74
Why not go to more Exchanges on the line?    Huh Huh Huh
This can help open the market! 
Activity: 592
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
As we work to advance our objectives, we are looking to grow our team with new members. If you are interested, please let us know. The pay is very low but it if you are invested in EPC, then you will realize any help with this project will be positive, and help the future of EPC.

RolePayResponsibility
Partnership Head 400,000 EPC A monthReach out to projects/services in the blockchain community and ask them to encourage them to adopt EPC
Marketing Head 200,000 EPC A monthFind people to help promote EPC and Help promote EPC outside of Bitcointalk
Marketing/Promoting100,000 EPC A monthHelp promote EPC outside of Bitcointalk
Blockchain Developer1,000,000 EPC A monthHelp develop tools and advance EPC
Activity: 153
a great and promising project for miners. I hope for the development will be many people who participate in your project.
Activity: 71
ah ok nice its working Grin very good! so happy i pump littl bit on yobit Wink pls give me your address diorthotis will tip you for your help Smiley
copper member
Activity: 73
A fast developing project i wish it continues that way because it has the potential to succeed
Activity: 71
hi, when i try to open my wallet with walletpassphrase mypasswort time it brings me

CDB: Error -30973, can't open database wallet.dat (code -1)

i would try to dump my privkey but cant lock in..  any idears?
Activity: 74
Does the developer develop Expertcoin smart contracts? Accelerate the growth of EPC?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Great to see another project is being rescue. The project has such high coin supply what is the plan for it or any roadmap going forward?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Gaming can be fun and addictive, gamers play mostly for the fun and the love for games. Experiencecoin is about to bring a new experience for gamers. It is a dream come through for gamers to be able to play and earn.
Here is how it works, you will earn rewards from  games you play, then convert this reward to the Experiencecoin token. This token can in turn be converted into game gears, cash, characters and many other game characters. With Experiencecoin gaming will nolonger just be for fun.
Activity: 78
yeah sound interesting
Good luck for devs
pool epcmining.com promises daily payments
but after 4 days no payout, sample: http://epcmining.com/stats/EbusTXMpxYE56fhdbA28NkbbFubsMLyTvu

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll contact the developer and let them know. It's very likely the cron job was not set up correctly.

Thanks for reporting. That's it, the scheduler had some crash and I'm investigating. I'll give some update as soon as I spot the
real issue.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
I don't understand much about mining, but your color choice for the logo has been very attractive.  Smiley
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
EPC statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata:

http://coincave.nl/epcstats.php

Pool development started in february 2018 and is continuously being improved. There will be more features during the coming weeks and months. Currently we have 80+ coins available for mining and many more to come.
Activity: 592
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
but after 4 days no payout, sample: http://epcmining.com/stats/EbusTXMpxYE56fhdbA28NkbbFubsMLyTvu

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll contact the developer and let them know. It's very likely the cron job was not set up correctly.
Activity: 13
I've updated the op with links to pools that are currently available.

With respect to the project. One thing all of you need to understand in the money that has gone into this project. As this point we have very little, and development will be very slow. However, it is on YOU all to help improve, expand, and grow the EPC community. As EPC value grows, this means we will be able to develop faster and hire more help.

That's true but we're not going to give up easily ;-)

It would be just awesome if new devs come and join even if they can contribute with little time. That would make anyway a bigger difference. The client now is modern compared to the "old" we had in the past. We introduced several new features which will help to keep par with the new interesting stuff around cryptos and we're going to update the code accordingly.

New devs are needed for getting deep into what is described in the white paper (which will be online ASAP), which is the long term goal of EPC. We're not in rush now, but you guys with programming skills are welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: