Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 72. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have a few questions:
1. MAIN. When will be accessed deposit and withdraw for biggest exchanges? Like Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex?
2. So main difference of ETH is that you can stake and set up MN, is it correct?
3. When WP?

Waiting for answers.
Activity: 126
guys, tell me please, where should I hold my Etherium to get EtherZero? Is it MyEhtherWallet?
Yes, MEW is one of proper to the hardfork wallets but don't make haste to insert your Public Keys in EthZero wallets. Maybe I'm wrong and it's only my paranoia but something is wrong with that EtherZero...  Roll Eyes

What do you mean something is wrong with ether zero?
Activity: 41
пoдcкaжитe гдe нaйти пyл дoя мaйнингa ETZ
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
guys, tell me please, where should I hold my Etherium to get EtherZero? Is it MyEhtherWallet?
Yes, MEW is one of proper to the hardfork wallets but don't make haste to insert your Public Keys in EthZero wallets. Maybe I'm wrong and it's only my paranoia but something is wrong with that EtherZero...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 952
Merit: 5
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The forked currency will be zero after all. Bitcoin is in addition to bit cash, but ETH is ETC. Because money is no bullshit bifurcation mostly, what flower heads. Do not take part in it! Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Is the Eth hard fork still happening on the 19th?
Activity: 3
Please tell us if cex.io is going to support this fork.
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
As fake as it gets. 3 weeks away, no white paper, no real team, pathetic English grammar.

Update: Medium is empty, GitHub is empty as of 28th Dec 2017
https://www.whois.com/whois/etherzero.org

RED ALERT.

This
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Someone explain how a 1:1 Fork of Ethereum also has a crowd sale. Where are these crowd sale coins coming from?

I don't see any mention of a crowdsale but I'm presuming there will be a premine since the devs are reserving 20million.

With the fork upcoming on 19/1, I'm waiting for the whitepaper to be released.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I'm so through and do not understand why this project is needed? what is its feature?
The only plus is transactions without commissions. I do not see any more features of this coin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
If this project is really happening and will not turn to be scam this will be  great. 0 TX Fee is very eye catchy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
when the mainnet launch for mining. I will join for the mining. hope quick list on market.
Activity: 94

I would be carefull with this.
 I don't like the idea of entering my private key in the ETZ wallet, why no snapshot?
 Also why is OP not responding to claims of fraud and scam posted?
 What about the whitepaper?
 People please be carefull!

Activity: 126
So is ETZ really happening or is it cancelled? ant verification that the fork will really happen on which block.
Also how to claim the ETZ if I hold ETH? Will it automatically be transfer or any software need to download to claim.
Activity: 10
Where can I buy ETZ?!?!?!?!
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
How can EtherZero achieve zero-fee Gas price?
What-if Dapp will have infinite loop, or just inefficient very long code ?
How will ETZ scale to 10,000 TPS ?
Activity: 98
I got some points.. why 100 ETZ to build ? is a magic number? and what's your incentive system?
I also don t know how to interpretate, particularly how did you get to this, "to wait more than a dozen pieces of block confirmations".
Oh and i think your exchange page may misrepresent the situation, it need a little refresh.

Thanks

Activity: 82
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Please confirm if Binance is going to support your fork.

Another question: I see that Ledger is listed in your compatible wallets list. Does it mean that it will be possible to use it for getting EtherZero?

Thanks in advance

We are contacting with them right now. Ledger we are also contacting, hasn't been confirmed yet.

I'll get an ETZ if ETH is on myetherwallet.com?

yes you will. any eth stored in a 'private key providing wallet' will be able to claim it's corresponding etz..
Pages:
Jump to: