Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 71. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm not sure what all the commotion is about? Open a mew wallet, transfer in all your ETH, wait after fork is complete, transfer out all your eth back to ur main wallet, then enter the private key in the ETZ wallet and get ur free ETZ....
How is this a scam lol

I couldn't agree more, the problem is most don't understand they can do this, I just found out that this is the smartest way to accomplish this and any other hard fork, the problem I find is that with the bitcoin forks it can get expensive moving around bitcoin for a fork. Either way Great Suggestion most people will miss it.

Why would i enter my private key into a third party wallett, that can then do what they want with my ETH
Am i missing something ? is not that they easyes way to lose your ETH ? and everything else you own into MEW ??

You're not required to use a private key. Just use Ledger Nano, Trezor etc.

For what i read you need to import your private key into the ETZ wallet in order to claim the token, at the moment i do not see NanoS supporting the fork, i might be missing something Smiley
Activity: 3
I'm not sure what all the commotion is about? Open a mew wallet, transfer in all your ETH, wait after fork is complete, transfer out all your eth back to ur main wallet, then enter the private key in the ETZ wallet and get ur free ETZ....
How is this a scam lol

I couldn't agree more, the problem is most don't understand they can do this, I just found out that this is the smartest way to accomplish this and any other hard fork, the problem I find is that with the bitcoin forks it can get expensive moving around bitcoin for a fork. Either way Great Suggestion most people will miss it.

Why would i enter my private key into a third party wallett, that can then do what they want with my ETH
Am i missing something ? is not that they easyes way to lose your ETH ? and everything else you own into MEW ??

You're not required to use a private key. Just use Ledger Nano, Trezor etc.
Activity: 45
How is this a scam lol

Activity: 3
We need somebody who bought in early to confirm
they got the tokens from the sale and received them
and moved them safely to their wallet.

I wonder if it will stay an ERC20 Token being that they
have their own wallet.

I will consider asking BLUE Security to confirm the contract is legit
and there are no hidden lock features or other surprise mixed in.

If you already bought some ETZ, you can already claim it before the fork through the ETZ wallet. Just use Google to find it. Also it's not an ERC20 token, but an entire own mainnet that copies Ethereum blockchain, so no contracts.

is the hardfork now canceled ??
No, still hardforking
Activity: 27
is the hardfork now canceled ??
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
Lol, I'm getting a big no no red flag by just looking at the website.

I don't see what ETZ will bring to the table that other coins aren't already. There are so many other great opportunities out there. Want to make money? Then do some good research and invest in coins that actually make sense.

Maybe I'm wrong, I know this will count as FUD, but c'mon...

Activity: 9
I thought the ETH Zero fork was cancelled ...Huh

Now it's not? WHat is the truth about this fork?

I thought so too, and sell all my Ethereum. Sad
Activity: 10
 I thought the ETH Zero fork was cancelled ...Huh

Now it's not? WHat is the truth about this fork?
Activity: 12
We need somebody who bought in early to confirm
they got the tokens from the sale and received them
and moved them safely to their wallet.

I wonder if it will stay an ERC20 Token being that they
have their own wallet.

I will consider asking BLUE Security to confirm the contract is legit
and there are no hidden lock features or other surprise mixed in.
Activity: 12
How is this a scam lol

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
coinomi is support for fork or not? please anwser it Cheesy

Please tell us if cex.io is going to support this fork.

See by yourself if the exchanges of your preferences is supporting the fork, I think it is safe to assume that other than the list below, and suppose they agreed to support, there were no other exchange that'll aupport the fork.

We are contacting follow exchanges to support our fork: Okex, huobi, BigONE, Bitfinex, Binance, ZB.com, BTCTrade.im, coinut, gate.io, bibox, coinegg, coin900, exx.com, aex.com, shuzibi.com, coincoming, cex.com, kkex, biex, coinbene, firefoxcoin.com, HitBTC.

Activity: 7
How is this a scam lol
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
this fork is a really or it is seems airdrop.which one.i didnt see any news from ether.i have some ether im my mew.Can i get etz?
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
hello, if i have under 1 ETH in my wallet i still receive ETZ  Huh
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
waiting for more info ...
Activity: 22
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
guys, tell me please, where should I hold my Etherium to get EtherZero? Is it MyEhtherWallet?
Yes, MEW is one of proper to the hardfork wallets but don't make haste to insert your Public Keys in EthZero wallets. Maybe I'm wrong and it's only my paranoia but something is wrong with that EtherZero...  Roll Eyes
Same.

https://etherzero.org/etz.html?id=1
Here they wrote that in order to obtain EtherZero we should export our PRIVATE KEY on EtherZero Wallet. Don't do that!
That's the only way you could claim any forked coin. Scam or not your argument is invalid.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
is there a pre mine session?
Activity: 252
guys, tell me please, where should I hold my Etherium to get EtherZero? Is it MyEhtherWallet?
Yes, MEW is one of proper to the hardfork wallets but don't make haste to insert your Public Keys in EthZero wallets. Maybe I'm wrong and it's only my paranoia but something is wrong with that EtherZero...  Roll Eyes
Same.

https://etherzero.org/etz.html?id=1
Here they wrote that in order to obtain EtherZero we should export our PRIVATE KEY on EtherZero Wallet. Don't do that!
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
coinomi is support for fork or not? please anwser it Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: