Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 70. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I don't own directly ETH but all my money is already in ethereum based tokens. I also don't understand why we need of this fork and what is exactly going to solve when Vitalik and company is working on real and original project continuously. If this fork idea gets succeeded then there will be many forks in future.
ETZ developers have greater knowledge of why they need the hardfork.

Allocation: Total supply is about 194 million ETZ
Each ETH distributes 1 ETZ
Reserve 97 million ETZ for subsequent development
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I don't own directly ETH but all my money is already in ethereum based tokens. I also don't understand why we need of this fork and what is exactly going to solve when Vitalik and company is working on real and original project continuously. If this fork idea gets succeeded then there will be many forks in future.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Not quite sure what this fork brings to the table, not seeing any advantages over other Dagger based coins. Would like some deeper insight on the project but other than that I will definitely keep an eye on this to see how things roll out.

Honestly nothing.  There already exists a Eth based coin that is mineable with Ethash algo, and supports masternodes. PIRL.

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I have few ethereum's in my possessions and was not aware of this fork so need to read quickly about everything. It is good if there is some support and of course need to see what is being offered through this fork whether it is worth to buy more ethereum to get big piece of pie or not.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Not quite sure what this fork brings to the table, not seeing any advantages over other Dagger based coins. Would like some deeper insight on the project but other than that I will definitely keep an eye on this to see how things roll out.
Activity: 4
Hello From Panama  Grin

Domain Name: ETHERZERO.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000004561642-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-23T02:59:18Z
Creation Date: 2017-12-16T05:37:56Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-16T05:37:56Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C200294918-LROR
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: C200294919-LROR
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: C200294920-LROR
Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Tech City: Panama
Tech State/Province: Panama
Tech Postal Code:
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: UMA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: JAKE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-16T21:39:51Z <<<
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
can i hold my eth on kraken and get my etz? should kraken will support this fork or i need to move my eth on mew?
Activity: 9
If I don't enter my private key right away, but lets say in 3 months (when I have changed my ethereum wallet or sell them) would I still be able to get the ETZ ? And how would I able to claim them via Ledger Nano S ?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Hi guys! Can I learn here? Will be distributed EtherZero to bittrex exchange???
Bittrex has not responded to Hardfork ETZ, so I dont think this question should be questioned: - \
which should be asked whether bittrex supports Hardfork ETZ or not, because otherwise you will not get ETZ if saving ETH in Bittrex
Activity: 52
Hi guys! Can I learn here? Will be distributed EtherZero to bittrex exchange???
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Compatible Wallets with high skema ponzi? whether  octoin is was one of cryptocurrency, Since when
? funny project
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 126
this importing private keys sounds quite dodgy. Can anyone experienced explain how forks tend to happen normally?

giving away private keys is NOT gonna happen...

It says under "How do you get your ETZ?" they "will provide users a custom node to be added to MEW or Meta Mask to get ETZ", I will probably just wait for that. But they have to talk MEW or Meta Mask into supporting their coin.

If there is only a native wallet and you want to dump immediately after the fork, then yes, you would import keys. Just be sure to move the ETH first and only risk the ETZ.

But in their broken english quote 2 posts up, they're saying NOT to import keys, probably because of the chance for malware attacks on the user side.

There's a chance it will pump after mainnet release, could be worth holding some since it's the first ETH fork in a while and the market is on fire.

the fork could be interesting as ETH has not do a hard fork in a while.
still hoping/ waiting for Casper-implementation though Cool
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
this importing private keys sounds quite dodgy. Can anyone experienced explain how forks tend to happen normally?

It says under "How do you get your ETZ?" they "will provide users a custom node to be added to MEW or Meta Mask to get ETZ", I will probably just wait for that. But they have to talk MEW or Meta Mask into supporting their coin.

If there is only a native wallet and you want to dump immediately after the fork, then yes, you would import keys. Just be sure to move the ETH first and only risk the ETZ.

But in their broken english quote 2 posts up, they're saying NOT to import keys, probably because of the chance for malware attacks on the user side.

There's a chance it will pump after mainnet release, could be worth holding some since it's the first ETH fork in a while and the market is on fire.

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Their site says that they will launch another network, is it safe ?
How do you get your ETZ?
Hold the Private key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase:
We have found some dangerous with the method to import private key into our website wallet or Meta Mask fork plugin to get EtherZero, so we will provide users a custom node to be added to MEW or Meta Mask to get ETZ, or you can add your notes.
Pages:
Jump to: