Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 73. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I want to ask if there is any exchange that has shown interest in listing this coin, if any big exchange decided to list this token it will be huge. But what I don't understand is how the masternodes will be run

Pretty sure they don't understand how this will work either, but the guy writing up their whitepaper right now will figure something out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I want to ask if there is any exchange that has shown interest in listing this coin, if any big exchange decided to list this token it will be huge. But what I don't understand is how the masternodes will be run
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
And you guys are reserving 20 million for development?  That's over 20% of the supply.  No thanks.
Activity: 16
Someone explain how a 1:1 Fork of Ethereum also has a crowd sale. Where are these crowd sale coins coming from?
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Is there ny news about soon exchange listing? Who will accept ETZ and who refused?
Activity: 11
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
when will the crowdsale finishes ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There another ethereum fork gonna happen, just expect don't turn into scam! well, I am not clear about the procedure of snapshot to get paid free ETF! Like I'm only mew users, then what is my job?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
It likes BitcoinCash fork when BTC holders get equal BCH and BCH pumped 4000$, I think, few days later we will see same drama.

Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Can we hold ETH and get ETZ in return?
yes! i think at the times of Ethereum Fork! If you had ETH in your wallet, you can get 1:1 ETZ coin!

Hi, if you hold ETH in a compatible wallet eg. MEW, Meta Mask, Blockchain.info, Ethereum Wallet, Mist, Pair JAXX, ledger wallet, TREZOR, or token.im, etc that you can export the Private Key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase, you will get 1:1 ratio of ETZ for free.

We will provide ETZ official wallet in days, before the hard fork. It's open source, you can download and run it locally to get ETZ. We won't ask your private key or something like that!

Can you explain this to me? You are requesting my private key to my MEW wallet that holds all of my tokens and ethereum? So you will have full access to my wallet?

That seems unwise.

**EDIT** I am just a hard fork noob.  I read up on the process, I am all good now Smiley   **
Activity: 126
How the ETZ will continue after all coins are mined? I mean if TX is 0 , then what will motivate any one to run a node ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Please confirm if Binance is going to support your fork.

Another question: I see that Ledger is listed in your compatible wallets list. Does it mean that it will be possible to use it for getting EtherZero?

Thanks in advance

We are contacting with them right now. Ledger we are also contacting, hasn't been confirmed yet.

I'll get an ETZ if ETH is on myetherwallet.com?
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Please confirm if Binance is going to support your fork.

Another question: I see that Ledger is listed in your compatible wallets list. Does it mean that it will be possible to use it for getting EtherZero?

Thanks in advance

We are contacting with them right now. Ledger we are also contacting, hasn't been confirmed yet.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
no snapshoot like a bitcoin fork, this is 100% scam because we must enter a private key containing etherum to get ETZ free

This is alarming. Private keys is very important and should be keyed in in an  official or validated site. We can lose our coins or token here. I hope this info is dissminated.

AFAIK, Etherzero did not push through as what I know, is there any update?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Looking forward for this fork and trying to fill my bags of Ethereum in anticipation of the airdrop. Where do you guys suggest to store your Ethereum? Bittrex already announced that they will not support any upcoming forks after the last one that they had. MEW or Blockchain.info? I am hesitant in using MEW because of the previous reports about accounts being hacked.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I actually am all about this fork - commenting to follow... Itll be interesting when the 20th rolls about

Multi currency Octoin wallet will support fork of EtherZero!

https://octoin.com/news/n126/  Grin

Thanks octoin!

yes! i think at the times of Ethereum Fork! If you had ETH in your wallet, you can get 1:1 ETZ coin!

Hi, if you hold ETH in a compatible wallet eg. MEW, Meta Mask, Blockchain.info, Ethereum Wallet, Mist, Pair JAXX, ledger wallet, TREZOR, or token.im, etc that you can export the Private Key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase, you will get 1:1 ratio of ETZ for free.

We will provide ETZ official wallet in days, before the hard fork. It's open source, you can download and run it locally to get ETZ. We won't ask your private key or something like that!

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It's a 100% scam by the OP !!!

Who on Earth in their right mind would sell ETZ to an early investor at 0.005 ETH each? That's a ratio of 200:1 not 1:1! They also want you to retrieve your private key which means that they'll use their "wallet" to STEAL all the ETH from yours. Also the etherzero.org website is so poorly written and laid out that a 5yr old could do better!

befree8 can't even type proper English and appears to be very unprofessional. It wouldn't surprise me if he/she is just out to rip you all off by capitalising on the cancelled ETH fork that was originally planned.

Just make sure your ETH is in a secure wallet (NOT on an exchange) and wait to see your free ETZ appear after the fork, assuming it goes ahead. However, I'm beginning to believe that this fork is a myth as it's always been mentioned in a PAID press release!

befree8... show us some hard facts and explain why you think some of us are stupid enough to fall for the 200:1 ETZ:ETC ratio by investing early?

Where is the White Paper?
Where is your roadmap?
Where is your company registered?
What is your company address?
Who is your CEO?

I'm going to FUD this thread constantly until we get some firm answers!

No one force you to buy ETZ, you can get ETZ for free if you hold ETH in a compatible wallet eg. MEW, Meta Mask, Blockchain.info, Ethereum Wallet, Mist, Pair JAXX, ledger wallet, TREZOR, or token.im, etc

Roadmap is listing on our website, WP and team info will be updated soon. And if you can, welcome to check our source codes on github Grin  Please provide proof what you have said!

Pages:
Jump to: