Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 76. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
how many coins for masternode ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 7
Interesting project,
The start difficulty at launch will be the same as the Ethereum ?
Activity: 12
We need an exchange or MyEtherWallet to support this fork.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This seems pretty scammy without any Github content....
Activity: 4
Hi, is Binance going to support hard-fork. I didn's see Binance on your website under exchanges section. 
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
It's still to fresh to process I'll keep a neutral look on it now and see how this goes.
Github and whitepaper would be useful to have.
Activity: 1
Why another fork? This will take forever to sync the wallet only.
I like the masternode and zero tx fee idea.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot for liking our idea, changes may take some time, but the result can be optimistic.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174
Always remember the cause!
You know what? I'm inherently an anarchist and it is why I've fallen in love with cryptos from the first beginning (unfortunately, as a 3rd world citizen this happened not more than 2-3 years ago).

I hate establishments everywhere and specially in cryptos, I hate Core devs in btc, I hate Vitalik and  Ethereum Foundation, ...

Why? As an anarchist I believe they all are threatening my freedom and my power, my will to power and it is not just about me and them, I think any establishment is a threat for the whole globe. So I say welcome to any coin just for not being thier's.

The bad side of forks is that they inherit the predecessor's distribution. It is not fair Grin
So once I decide to fork my own coin, I'll find a way to redistribute it in a way that some 'super powers' being kicked out of the game, after all thy are the most potentially dangerous threat for such a project because of their ability to dump their airdropped coins. I understand there are more factors in stake other than just coin distribution, but in the first few weeks and months it is the most critical problem, I suppose.

A pessimistic poster here is complaining about this project for being  funded poorly and OP not being a native english writer and so on ... I hate quoting garbages, so I reply  here :

Forking is not a privilege exclusively given to corporates or guys who have joined the crypto party earlier and now have multiple thousands or a couple of million  bitcoins  in their wallets. You don't get the point? We fork just because we don't have that much resources inherited from our parents or won in a lottery and we have not arrived that early.

Actually, I'm paranoid about 'well funded' ICOs and forks. One who investss in forking or initiating coins is looking for nothing less than a right to control the newborn baby doesn't he?

Plus, I'm strongly against the 'developer mania' that is promoted by journalists. Why in the hell a public protocol needs developers?  It doesn't! The most basic idea behind a consensus based public ledger is its resistance to change! We are talking about a public protocol for the christ sake, public protocols are not developer's toys, they can not be changed, for the same reason that nobody can change english language, even developers.

So, there is no need for a 'foundation' to hire semi-genius programmers to maintain the protocol (actually, protocol 'maintains' the foundation Wink ) , there is no need for a roadmap (fuck roadmaps), there is no need for money, for investors, fuck investors. Grin

As of OP's english grammar being weak or broken (like mine  Smiley )
 Are you serious? People should be a native english speaker or get a degree in english literature to fork a coin? Why? I read OP's posts and I understand every single concept s/he has in mind ... isn't it enough? FYI: In an international tech sphere, we use english as a transparent medium, such a device doesn't add value to what it caries around.
Activity: 4
0 Transaction fees - that's going to be great, good luck devs!
Activity: 7
What made you pick a 10:1 ratio instead of just 1:1?  Just curious.

There is NO 10-to-1 ... it's 1-to-1 at fork height on January 19th.

Don't spread misinformation.
Activity: 6
what about myetherwallet eth holders ?
Activity: 5
It's a long time to that day but sound good.
Activity: 5
As fake as it gets. 3 weeks away, no white paper, no real team, pathetic English grammar.

Update: Medium is empty, GitHub is empty as of 28th Dec 2017
https://www.whois.com/whois/etherzero.org

RED ALERT.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
maybe this will be a big project early next year. but what about mining, are we going to use the same ethash algo with ethereum?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Just as curious as everybody else. How many ETZ tokens needed to build a masternode host? Sure if it is a 1:1 ratio snapshot this perspective token will be valuable at ICO. Just as you have estimated, the price will be as premium as ETH.
Activity: 19
What about blockchain wallet?
Activity: 82
didn't see kucoin in your exchange list, please consider kucoin too, they support forks https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=18tcH
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
when will release wallet , just want to get my free etz
Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: