Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 77. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Which way all ETH holders will be funded by same amount of ETZ? What exchanges or wallets will support it?

We will announce this later.:)Please kindly be patient and stay with us.Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Which way all ETH holders will be funded by same amount of ETZ? What exchanges or wallets will support it?
Why another fork? This will take forever to sync the wallet only.
I like the masternode and zero tx fee idea.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot for liking our idea, changes may take some time, but the result can be optimistic.Smiley
I think this would be a great project. We do need improved currencies to tackle with problems coming with increase in use.
Recently Ethereum congestion has disrupted the entire market based on it. It also makes us think of a multiple of option for it.

Thanks for your understanding, we wish to make a better smart contract platform which will support more daily using DAPPs to be built Smiley
Mining algo??

Also, how do you ensure DDOS protection with 0 fees?

Mining algo is the same as Ethereum, it is Ethash algo.

To ensure DDOS protection with 0 fees, we temporarily formulate the following rules, later may modify a little according to the situation:

1.Only when the account balance equal or larger than 1 ETZ can the trade be started.

2.Only when the account balance larger than 100 ETZ can the smart contract be built, to build the smart contract costs certain amount ETZ like 0.1 ETZ, the interaction between users and smart contract is free.

3.Use a brand new trade pool technology, limit the trade amount of one account in the same block, when the trade amount beyond a certain number, the user need to wait to the next block height to start trade again.

4.The algorithm limited the usable trade, calculation, reservation resource etc of an account, which are in direct proportion to the account balance.

5.After the Masternode system put in work, we will also add more intelligent Instant limit protocols and algorithms.

So there are limitations to this zero fees. You need to put that in your OP. If not, you are deceiving people here. I really thought that there should be some loopholes somewhere, creating you 0 fees. Please don't market this project as such if there's a certain set of restrictions.

Thanks for reminding us, we already updated it in the OP.Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Why another fork? This will take forever to sync the wallet only.
I like the masternode and zero tx fee idea.
Good luck!
Activity: 1055
www.Artemis.co
I think this would be a great project. We do need improved currencies to tackle with problems coming with increase in use.
Recently Ethereum congestion has disrupted the entire market based on it. It also makes us think of a multiple of option for it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Mining algo??

To ensure DDOS protection with 0 fees, we temporarily formulate the following rules, later may modify a little according to the situation:

1.Only when the account balance equal or larger than 1 ETZ can the trade be started.

2.Only when the account balance larger than 100 ETZ can the smart contract be built, to build the smart contract costs certain amount ETZ like 0.1 ETZ, the interaction between users and smart contract is free.

3.Use a brand new trade pool technology, limit the trade amount of one account in the same block, when the trade amount beyond a certain number, the user need to wait to the next block height to start trade again.

4.The algorithm limited the usable trade, calculation, reservation resource etc of an account, which are in direct proportion to the account balance.

5.After the Masternode system put in work, we will also add more intelligent Instant limit protocols and algorithms.

So there are limitations to this zero fees. You need to put that in your OP. If not, you are deceiving people here. I really thought that there should be some loopholes somewhere, creating you 0 fees. Please don't market this project as such if there's a certain set of restrictions.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
What the hell is this crap? Where did this come from Huh Vitalik is going to be mad!!
You do a really nice thread update, it looks far better now. I even briefly think bitcointalk redirect me to a wrong thread because it looks very different.

You might want to contact eidoo, too? They're a wallet, and they're currently gain popularity as an erc-20 capable wallet. I figure there'll be some eth holder store their ether there

Thanks a lot for reminding us, we will also take eidoo into consideration.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
You do a really nice thread update, it looks far better now. I even briefly think bitcointalk redirect me to a wrong thread because it looks very different.

You might want to contact eidoo, too? They're a wallet, and they're currently gain popularity as an erc-20 capable wallet. I figure there'll be some eth holder store their ether there
Mining algo??

What made you pick a 10:1 ratio instead of just 1:1?  Just curious.

We changed it to 1:1.Smiley
Great a ANN post with TBA!! Shocked

We already updated, thanks for your patience.Smiley
What is scrypt,x11?

Mining algo is the same as Ethereum, it is Ethash algo.Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Great a ANN post with TBA!! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Mining algo??

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
What made you pick a 10:1 ratio instead of just 1:1?  Just curious.

To build up a demand for eth, maybe? People will want to stock up eth in hope to get free coins, ten fold. If this project come real and solid, there will be a good raise on eth price. i think I'll stockup eth from now on
Pages:
Jump to: