Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 100. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Introducing ONZ coin that built to last forever as a blockchain for social networks. This will help a lot to make a huge communication between others to resolved every issue that crypto world are facing. Different idealism and ideology can create a great impact on building a team together. ONZ coin will be there to guide us. Thank you.

This is just the beginning of using the power of blockchain technology.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
ONZ coin looks more promising as we experience many scams on social platform collecting personal data but ONZ coin seems interesting with its launch in the crypto planet, this innovative project with coin looks interesting, hoping we can have more future opportunities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I hope the team will stand more competition with other teams and create an interesting coin for social networks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.
Activity: 406
The idea is not new, but with a coin is a good idea, I hope to have time to participate in the bounty of the company of signatures. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We experienced websites collecting personal information in the name of exposing gift voucher or payouts but many a scam. We got a trusted genuine ONZ coin now which is block chain merged for social networks. Hope it reap with success.
Activity: 238
ONZ Coin look like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then contact with me. I have made some ICO project video also.
Activity: 224

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?
Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.
Activity: 434
Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
You're right.there are too many scam now
want to participate in any the airdrop or bounty campaign must also check the information very carefully

I agree, because now a days a lot of scammers are creating scam projects and airdrops just to get some money to us. I am expecting that this project is serious and they will add more details about their project. The plans and goals of Onz coin is good for all of us. I am looking forward for more announcement of this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it

agree with you. Actually those kind of projects must be finished first with all WP, Roadmap with dates !! ,  Team member introducing, etc., before they get listed in Bitcointalk and in other forums and social media. There is even no dates in the Roadmap. So how can people trust and invest their hard worked money ?   
Activity: 574

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
You are right, I also first got acquainted with the main post and there it is indicated that Bounty generosity will be opened a little later. And in fact it turns out that it has already been opened. I would like to join her. And the main post must necessarily be updated in order not to lose its users.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I am aware about that and it is been ongoing but nothing is being done about it. Social media collects personal information to get profits from geolocation survey collecting sites. I hope we will also get our profit shares using your platform someday. Great project indeed.
Activity: 602
The project is good because it is about social media. I'm not familiar with mining but I hope this platform will give miners a big reward so that more miners will get interested into this coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

I would like to join the mining program too if you show me how.

It's a proof of stake coin though? Why and how would you be mining a coin that is earnt by staking an existing of supply of the coin? That's confusing
copper member
Hi OnzCoin, congrats on the start of the bounty campaign! By any chance, would it be possible to include newbies in the campaign?

You can join the Air-drop! It's simple, just need to subscribe to our newsletter and telegram to join.

If you have good amount of friends or follower in your Facebook or Twitter, you can also apply for the FB & Twitter campaign.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The project is focused on making the social networking more secure and safe for all the people. As most of the social sites obtain the peoples personal information and store it in there data base. They sell this info and also get profit. This problem will be overcomed through this project.
Ah, looks like I'm late to reserve an Indonesia translation spot for joining the translation campaign. However, what are the soft-cap and the hard-cap?
copper member
Nice job..... hope to join for the bounty campaign

It is launched, you are welcome to join!
Pages:
Jump to: