Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 102. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
This announcement has limited information e.g team members etc. I noticed in your timeline (Road map) the projections are not time bound. What are you bringing on board that will make ONZ unique giving the fact that there are competitors. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 140
Great idea!

It state that it is mineable in the title, can I know more details about how the mining requirements?

The beauty of DPOS is that you don't need any machine for mining. What you are require is register your address as Delegate in the network, then ask others to vote for you. If you got enough vote weight, you will be active delegate and start to forge (mining). There are total 101 slots available as active delegates for mining!

Let me know if you would like to join the TESTNET to try out.

Hi OnzCoin, I'm interested. But am new to all this. Where can I get a walkthrough on the requirements needed to do this?

Hi technerd, relax and we are drafting the guide with step-by-step from setting up the server to configuring the node of delegate.

We will post it here once it is ready.

P.S. everyone helping us to run on the TESTNET will get chance to forge on the MAINNET on the first month.
copper member
Nice another Airdrop Coin, What is the estimated time for the airdrop distribution? Full Airdrop is much better compare to raising money from the ICO since you will get more support from the community.

ONZ team believe in social networks and the power of community! However, we cannot airdrops a large amount to a single person and some investors want to purchase a decent amount of coins. That's why we are launching the ICO mixed with bounty and Airdrops! It help to create the community and help us raise some money for investing back to the coin (including development, marketing and listing fee we need to pay for exchanges).

Thanks for your support in this project to make it success!
copper member
Waiting for Bounty... Smiley

0RajA0, we are going launch the bounty very soon. Will announce here, so stay tuned!
Activity: 53
This project gonna be marvelous one..
I will stick into your project
copper member
Guys, our bounty campaign is coming very soon!!

Activity: 126
I like your project, this nice project with one road map great and trust team. I will join ICO and get airdrop. Good luck success1
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Great idea!

It state that it is mineable in the title, can I know more details about how the mining requirements?

The beauty of DPOS is that you don't need any machine for mining. What you are require is register your address as Delegate in the network, then ask others to vote for you. If you got enough vote weight, you will be active delegate and start to forge (mining). There are total 101 slots available as active delegates for mining!

Hi OnzCoin, I'm interested. But am new to all this. Where can I get a walkthrough on the requirements needed to do this?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Nice another Airdrop Coin, What is the estimated time for the airdrop distribution? Full Airdrop is much better compare to raising money from the ICO since you will get more support from the community.
copper member
Great idea!

Activity: 308

One of the use case of ONZ coin

Very Interesting...This project will be going to rock...
Activity: 308
Waiting for Bounty... Smiley
copper member

One of the use case of ONZ coin

copper member
copper member
When does the bounty campaign start?
I want to learn more about campaign rules

The bounty campaign will be started with in these 2 days. so, please watch this thread for announcement.  Grin
Activity: 146
When does the bounty campaign start?
I want to learn more about campaign rules
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
brand new
Activity: 0
Great idea!

Activity: 65
copper member
Everyone in here want to waiting more information about this project including me. currently only available website links, so link github where ?
if this project is good I want to following development it.  please update details more completed. thank you.  Smiley

Hi princehandsome,

The github link is in the thread and here is the link again.

https://github.com/OnzCoin

You are welcome to join us for development, please send me your information.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: