Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 101. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The idea is quite interesting. The blockchain for Social Networks should be mined by social community network.
It looks promising as well, so if it's possible, I would like to join bounty program to spread the word about ONZ to my community.

Hi Shibob,

Sure, the bounty campaign is live, please go to join it!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Hi OnzCoin, congrats on the start of the bounty campaign! By any chance, would it be possible to include newbies in the campaign?
copper member
this ico project is very interesting. running from the community. it seems this project will get the attention of the user.

Excactly, it will be very success with investor’s fund and power of community combined!
copper member
Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

I would like to join the mining program too if you show me how.

Hi John, please fill in the form to apply first, we will send you the details one ready.

https://goo.gl/forms/hwqlq9vaSspP5LKm1
copper member
copper member
reserved bounty airdrop  Cheesy

Great! bounty and airdrop are coming~
copper member
Hello can i reserve the bashkir translation for your channels from here before the lynch of the bounty campaign? This can help the project be known and famous from its early start. Just let me know by pm if accepted.

Hi stil55, thanks for your support.

However, it's a bit late, because the bounty campaign is launching very soon! I wish you can join in once it launch!
copper member
Quite an unusual and new idea. I like this project. I'm looking forward to the Bounty campaign, I will definitely attend.

Thanks for support! The bounty campaign will be launched soon!
copper member
Guys,

Many people asked about the TESTNET and want to join it. We are still working on the setup guide, but will allow you to register first.

If you would like to participate in Onz TESTNET by running a delegate, please go to fill in the following form first.

https://goo.gl/forms/hwqlq9vaSspP5LKm1

We will contact you the details and provide you the step-by-step guide for setup and configurations.

Again, you got a chance to mine in the MAINNET for one month if you help us on the TESTNET. Good luck.

Activity: 98
Nice job..... hope to join for the bounty campaign
copper member
This announcement has limited information e.g team members etc. I noticed in your timeline (Road map) the projections are not time bound. What are you bringing on board that will make ONZ unique giving the fact that there are competitors. Thanks

Hi Cashwave,

Don't worry, we will upload the team information soon. For the time bound, you are right, we will add it to the website.

There are too many competition in cryptos market, however, we didn't see any who can bring the true belonging to social network users. This is our goal and we would like to solve this problem with blockchain technology.

Please support us and make it happened. Thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
The idea is quite interesting. The blockchain for Social Networks should be mined by social community network.
It looks promising as well, so if it's possible, I would like to join bounty program to spread the word about ONZ to my community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
this ico project is very interesting. running from the community. it seems this project will get the attention of the user.
Activity: 56
Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/x38pufL.png
I would like to join the mining program too if you show me how.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
reserved bounty airdrop  Cheesy
copper member
This project gonna be marvelous one..
I will stick into your project

Hi satrya89, we will be success with the helps from this great community! Please stay with us and make it happen!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello can i reserve the bashkir translation for your channels from here before the lynch of the bounty campaign? This can help the project be known and famous from its early start. Just let me know by pm if accepted.
copper member
Guys,

Activity: 26
Quite an unusual and new idea. I like this project. I'm looking forward to the Bounty campaign, I will definitely attend.
copper member
I like your project, this nice project with one road map great and trust team. I will join ICO and get airdrop. Good luck success1

Hi RCB100%, thanks for your support! Sure, we will both get success with support from this great community!
Pages:
Jump to: