Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 103. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
We just created Discord channel.

You can join us there for support!

https://discord.gg/jN96F3A

Cheers!
copper member
This looks interesting. But just a question, you mentioned this is different from Steemit in that it targets the social network community (as opposed to bloggers for Steemit). So I would guess there will be similar website and mobile apps for social network interaction from the public (for liking the restaurant, etc)? Is this correct, and is it already in the works or still in the pipeline?

Hi technerd,

Thanks for the great question. Yes, we will develop both web & mobile platform for user to view and manage their token rewards (it's like a mixed wallet & explorer feature), all coins/tokens recorded in the ONZ blockchain.

However, the "likes" and "shares" actions are take place in the social network. User need to authorise ONZ to their social network and our system will grab the activities for rewards.

I see, thanks for the reply. This is interesting. So when you say social network, are you referring to the existing ones out there (FB, etc)? So the idea is to integrate ONZ into these platforms? This will be great if it pulls through.

Hi technerd, yes, ONZ will integrate to most of the existing social networks. All of them will provide API and allow user to authorize third party apps for integration.

We're excited to get connected to those networks and create true value for users!
copper member
how to implement ONZ coin to Social Networks, whether the same as Steemit, medium etc?

The concept is very similar, but steemit and medium are focus on blogging. ONZ is for social networks.

Once user integrated their social network with ONZ, the system will able to get the activities of user and issue the rewards in ONZ tokens.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Everyone in here want to waiting more information about this project including me. currently only available website links, so link github where ?
if this project is good I want to following development it.  please update details more completed. thank you.  Smiley
copper member
What's ICO price for one coin or one MN?

Hi montrezor,

Thanks for your question.

The ICO price is depends on the total amount of invested fund in BTC value. Up to 45% bonus will be issued for early supporter!

For further information, there is an investment scenario section in the whitepaper for your reference.

https://onzcoin.com/assets/files/onz_whitepaper.pdf

For the MN question, ONZ is a DPOS blockchain and it is running delegates instead of masternode. Anyone can register their own Delegate with 200 ONZ fee, then they can ask the community to vote for their delegate to become an active delegate for forging (mining). There will be 101 active delegates able to forge in the network.

P.S. if anyone willing to run delegate in our TESTNET, please kindly post here or PM me.
copper member
nice

Hi exchange12!

Thanks for following. We will announce the bounty and airdrop very soon. Please stay tuned!
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
This looks interesting. But just a question, you mentioned this is different from Steemit in that it targets the social network community (as opposed to bloggers for Steemit). So I would guess there will be similar website and mobile apps for social network interaction from the public (for liking the restaurant, etc)? Is this correct, and is it already in the works or still in the pipeline?

Hi technerd,

Thanks for the great question. Yes, we will develop both web & mobile platform for user to view and manage their token rewards (it's like a mixed wallet & explorer feature), all coins/tokens recorded in the ONZ blockchain.

However, the "likes" and "shares" actions are take place in the social network. User need to authorise ONZ to their social network and our system will grab the activities for rewards.

I see, thanks for the reply. This is interesting. So when you say social network, are you referring to the existing ones out there (FB, etc)? So the idea is to integrate ONZ into these platforms? This will be great if it pulls through.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
how to implement ONZ coin to Social Networks, whether the same as Steemit, medium etc?
What's ICO price for one coin or one MN?
Activity: 36
copper member

Hi technerd,

copper member
Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?

Here is the link to the whitepaper:

https://onzcoin.com/assets/files/onz_whitepaper.pdf

And you can check out our development works at the Github page:

https://github.com/OnzCoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
copper member
Interesting project but which algo will you use for mining?

Hi Esposito17,

We are forked from LISK and use the same DPOS consensus algorithm. You are required to setup a node and register as delegate in the network, then you can ask other ONZ owner to vote your delegate, the top 101 delegate is able to forge (mining).

The rewards are start at 50 ONZ for each block in the first 6 months, so each active delegate can earn around 85,544 ONZ every month.

Please refer to the rewards schedule as below.

Rewards Schedule

Rewards start at 50 ONZ and will decreased to 1 ONZ on Year 22.

[Year 1 (1-6 month)] Block: 2 - 1,036,800: 50 ONZ
[Year 1 (7-12 month)] Block: 1,036,801 - 2,073,600: 40 ONZ
[Year 2 (1-6 month)] Block: 2,073,601 - 3,110,400: 35 ONZ
[Year 2 (7-12 month)] Block: 3,110,401 - 4,147,200: 30 ONZ
[Year 3] Block: 4,147,201 - 6,220,800: 25 ONZ
[Year 4] Block: 6,220,801 - 8,294,400: 25 ONZ
[Year 5] Block: 8,294,401 - 10,368,000: 25 ONZ
[Year 6] Block: 10,368,001 - 12,441,600: 25 ONZ
[Year 7] Block: 12,441,601 - 14,515,200: 25 ONZ
[Year 8] Block: 14,515,201 - 16,588,800: 20 ONZ
[Year 9] Block: 16,588,801 - 18,662,400: 20 ONZ
[Year 10] Block: 18,662,401 - 20,736,000: 20 ONZ
[Year 11] Block: 20,736,001 - 22,809,600: 20 ONZ
[Year 12] Block: 22,809,601 - 24,883,200: 20 ONZ
[Year 13] Block: 24,883,201 - 26,956,800: 10 ONZ
[Year 14] Block: 26,956,801 - 29,030,400: 9 ONZ
[Year 15] Block: 29,030,401 - 31,104,000: 8 ONZ
[Year 16] Block: 31,104,001 - 33,177,600: 7 ONZ
[Year 17] Block: 33,177,601 - 35,251,200: 6 ONZ
[Year 18] Block: 35,251,201 - 37,324,800: 5 ONZ
[Year 19] Block: 37,324,801 - 39,398,400: 4 ONZ
[Year 20] Block: 39,398,401 - 41,472,000: 3 ONZ
[Year 21] Block: 41,472,001 - 43,545,600: 2 ONZ
[Year 22] Block: 43,545,601 - 45,619,200: 1 ONZ

Please let me know if you are interested to join the TESTNET before ICO.  Wink
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added ONZ coin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/ONZ_Coin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hi SeveralQ, thanks for adding us. We will check it out and add the information.
copper member
For someone who want to how ONZ works for social network, here is one of the use case of ONZ Coin:

1. Peter liked/followed the page/account of ABC Restaurant
2. Based on the feedback and the spread of the post about the ABC Restaurant
3. ABC Restaurant will be advertised
4. Actually, Peter shared the post helped to promote the ABC Restaurant
5. The effort could be quantified to a certain amount of token
6. Peter will receive token as reward if the ABC Restaurant believe his effort helps their business

Currently, those are all controlled by the social media, but we want to take this into our ONZCoin network and return the value back to the one who actually do the job (social media user).
copper member
I just want to clarify, since I see that this is somewhat like SteemIt, is it possible for us users to earn here as well? Secondly, are there upvotes on your platform as well and where do you base the amount we will earn? Lastly, where do you plan to register in any exchanges?

Hi Creatine413,

Thanks for your questions.

Yes, it allow user to earn the ONZ tokens and they are able to transfer those token to others as well.

The upvote system is base on user’s activities and reactions, including their posts, likes and shares. More positive activities will get more rewards.

Definitely, we are looking for any chance to get ONZ Coin listed in exchange. We are working on it now. If anyone here can help us out, please contact us directly and we can discuss in details.

copper member
What are your terms in regards to security?

Do you mean the security of blockchain?

We are forked from the LISK platform, which has proven robust, secure, and efficient by over year of reliable operation on their blockchain.
Activity: 51
Interesting project but which algo will you use for mining?
Pages:
Jump to: