Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 106. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Its impressive that you have partners already, this will help with massive recognition in the future. Since there are more an more startups in crypto every day, i can see your idea being used very often.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Btc will be accepted during the sale process?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi developer, you never answered my question: can I receive additional compensation if I write about your coin article in blog?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think this is a great project and will benefit for it. Hope this will stay longer and of course this will generate more income from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
This is a good project. Looking forward for more development!
Activity: 26
I really like the idea of this project and will definitely download the app and use the system, I give a lot of my knowledge for free and would be nice to get paid for it  Smiley    I also think you should allow the callers looking for help to use their credit cards as payment.  This would open it up to a broader market until more people use Cryptos.
Activity: 406
seems to have a good team and project is clear and clever: wish you the best!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I saw your demonstration Youtube video of a call between the android app and the IOS app. I can see that everything went very smooth. I also observe that it is still on Testnet. Expecting it to get to Mainnet soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
The challenge here is the encouragement of adopting cryptocurrency. Does this include countries that banned ICO's and other forms of crypto?
Activity: 84
How long do you think we can have a functional application that allows payments to be made?
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
OK it looks great but how are you going to compete with existing mobile networks and such ?
The idea is amazing that we can get paid in crypto for consults but why would someone prefer using this than just a normal phone ?

The project looks good but you need more marketing. Try starting a signature campaign or something.
Activity: 56
This project is interesting and great,  I think i will love this one.. Hopefully i will get some token,
Thank you and more power.
Activity: 70
This is very innovative.I love the idea how people can now call using cryptocurrencies.The concept and the idea are well thought of.Great job team...Goodluck wish for your success...
Activity: 49
This seems a interesting project. so if I got it correctly i can get paid for my telephone advice, right? I can chose how much i want to be paid and people from all over the world can call me and pay me in crypto right? that's brilliant. now my possible client are... how many ppl there are in this world? Cheesy
Activity: 178
Hi guys,
i just read your inital post and i have to say it looks really promissing. It reminds me a little bit of Xing or Linkedin but on blockchain.
I still didnt fully understand the purpose/usecase of the token?
Also it would be good in my oppinion to add The Contract Address and Decimals to the initial post so that people can add it to MEW and so on.
Cheers and gl!
Activity: 128
From the name itself EXPERTY this projects seems to be promising. Can grow big and fly us to the moon.!! More power to the team..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
The presentation of your project is very professional. Good website, the explainer video is great, big team, very responsive.

But I have my doubts, if this will work or at least work the way you want it to work. Nowadays people always want to get everything for free. In the times of Internet, it’s very easy to get information for free. In special or unique cases (e.g. legal or medical advice), where it’s hard to get free information/advice over the internet, I doubt that people would use your paid calls, but rather consult someone, who they can talk to in a personal meeting – but maybe I am too old school.

That would leave you in a small corridor between free information provided via the internet and special cases, where there is a need to do consulting by meeting someone in person.
Activity: 55
this is an amazing idea, I do tech support for clients all over the world, and sometimes its hard to get paid for the service i provide or by the time you help them and about to charge their card you realize that they do not have money to pay for the service call. this should make it easier for people like me to charge clients.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
very impressed and very curious about this project. Curious to see the tech that will be used to apply your objectif. Also, interview with some youtube "start" is really a good thing for investor
Activity: 133
This project has a great potential. It could be used in different ways and imagination is the only limit. For ex., I also live in Poland and very often I see many questions about cryptocurrencies and taxes, so I think it would be great idea to find some tax experts and let them earn for doing some consulting.
Jump to: