Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 105. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This project seems to be successful. When I first read the mission it already caught my attention. Your mission what we really need right now. As not everyone know or have a knowledge about cryptocurrencies this project seems to likely adopt everyone into this community. And you have partnered with different experts in this field
. This project will fly to the Moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This looks as a real and promising project. It will help so many crypto fans without doubt.

I will visit the site to read more about the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Great project and terrific. It's the digital revolution in the world today !!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Hey devs! Just read the whole initial post and it looks really solid and promising. You have a vision and already a clear roadmap. But i have one question, which isnt been answered in the OP (or i dont understand it Tongue). Whats the purpose of the coin / token?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Who is going to rate the quality of the advice your experts provide? What if I am not satisfied with what they told me?

It's a good question. Since you pay per minute I assume you can hang up anytime you don't think the expert is worth the money you pay him.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Who is going to rate the quality of the advice your experts provide? What if I am not satisfied with what they told me?
Activity: 336
This project seem promising the team is full of professional but in the project himself, everyone will be able to offer their expertise for token ?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The consulting industry is really huge. One based on blockchain is something to be hugely associated with. This is going to be a massively succesful project.
Activity: 183
Looking promising Devs team and great project, when you guys planning Experty to list in big exchanges??
Activity: 49
Very clean and smooth project!! and also this project is very promising.. Full support team!! to the moon!!
Activity: 3
Activity: 97
Very interesting, good luck dev and may your project be successful.
Activity: 14
This is a very interesting project it gives lot of opportunities to everyone.
Activity: 322
This is a good coin. We hope that developer will be active andpush to  meet their target goal.
We will wait for this coin and promote until be listed to differebt exchanger.
Goodluck and godbless.
Activity: 504
I like the experty's platform’s flexibility to scalability. This is a breakthrough in cryptocurrency since not all tokens/coins are scalable and flexible to transact. I also like its promise of “star” influence. Through this idea, this token will really get itself “to the moon” since it will really attract the mass. I also love its access to paid group chats and calls since investors like me can save a lot of money through this token. Good job to its devs! Congrats and more power to this project!
Activity: 20
Good team and interesting project. It's a good idea follow this project
Activity: 9
Looking for the great future of this project i want to join them Smiley

Joined air drop
Activity: 434
I think I will download your application and use it well
Activity: 45
Just read the content on the website and it is a very interesting project, with good usercases! Although i have one question, i am interested in investing in the ico, but what will happen to unsold tokens, will they be burned?
Jump to: