Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 107. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Blockchain-based Human Knowledge Exchange
Nice work
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Will Experty implement a video call service, so the consultant can show or draw examples to the caller?
Activity: 65
What's the Token specifications?

Contract Address?
Decimals?
Activity: 350
Just finished reading through the info on this new Experty Project and it's one of the few in recent days i'm actually excited about.  Project has a good niche market that's new and not diluted like recent one's coming out lately in the industry.  The dev team looks legit and organized as well.  Very excited to part of it and looking forward to investing in the future.  Thank you!
Activity: 23
Interesting project. The impressive size of the team. For a long time in this business. They know what they are doing.
Activity: 2
Thank you for this innovative idea, we hope to make a major change in calls, the team and the project seem very promising, we trust you to make the conversations more satisfying! From now I'm Expertyan Smiley! Good luck, Expertyans!
Activity: 335
Good idea and i i like the project that you have I want to invest in you company
Activity: 76
What is your authentic way to monetize expertise?
Activity: 50
Very interesting idea, using people expertise to grow the network.  I think if you can find a fundamental solution to this issue, this can revolutionary as your field will be knowledge, which is inherently easier to transfer than goods.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Like this can be convenient for the public project is now rarely seen, practical, indirect, can be used for more people!
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
First of all telegram link is broken, please fix it. I like the concept of this project, I can relate and this will be very useful with the consultants all over the globe.
Activity: 30
Wow! Interesting project. More power!
Activity: 198
I believe Experty has a huge potential for people who have a lot of knowledge or specific expertise, its a really good opportunity. Hopefully it will be adopted around the globe so everyone can benefit from it.
Activity: 66
any arabic translation around ?
Activity: 36
Merit: 26
The concept looks promissing.
A user friendly application sounds great.
Activity: 336
Thank you for the oppurtunity
Activity: 294

very interesting project,i will support you guys,goodluck and  Smiley godbless Smiley Wink
Activity: 378
hello where do we exchange the token if receive it for example?
Activity: 246
Nice project. Good Luck.
Activity: 31
sounds great about your project, i hope it will be succeed this platform in the future.
Jump to: