Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 76. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
It looks fairly professional to me - and they seem to have an experienced team of dev to their name, which is much better than some of the other projects I have been seeing here lately.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Very unique project.
Using this system, we can connect ourselves to people all over the world easier and be given their expertise. That's fantastic!
There are many experts on many fields in the world, so the Experty can be applied for various ways.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I think this is a good idea, we need more projects like this trying to expand into different areas.

But some little questions...

• Will this be a scaleable call center solution based on Blockchain technology?
  • How are prices calculated?

Thanks and I wish you the best of luck for your project  Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Project is a good practical use of blockchain and smart contracts.  GL to the team.
Activity: 2
who to mine this coin ?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Good idea for smartcontract via ‪Ethereum‬ based calling app. I really like this
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Interesting project. Like many of your team, I'm a software developer. Sometimes I need an advice, sometimes I provide a consultation. Getting paid for the latter may be a good idea in some cases.
Activity: 58
I like the video, it seems interesting project, I will follow it.
Activity: 5
I hope.this kind of project is excellent
Activity: 110
I think this is the first of its kind in any ico projects.the idea behind the project is so good.using technology for the easy access of people who needs consultation.I think this will succeed.Good luck
Activity: 2
Very interesting project with a great potential!I love your ideea. You have a great website with clear information and a great team.Congratulations!
Activity: 3
awesome PROJECT GODBLESS
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
this project is so great, i want to join in this project and i am so excited! it is so promising!
Activity: 52
looks good will dump
Activity: 84
Great project. I want to know more.
copper member
Activity: 462
Hi! Do you plan to allow miners in the future? Interesting project actually.
Activity: 1
Joined Airdrop Good Project ,Good Luck !!!!
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
Are you going to create training courses for your future employees, if so will they be free ?
Activity: 98
The idea is really interesting, the easy connection between professionnals leads to a much better time spent from both side, I love it!
The tech team seems really professionnal, 10/10 will buy it!!
Activity: 52
where it will be eschangable on which website?
Pages:
Jump to: