Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 77. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i think, this coin can help the business world. İt is hopefull, i dreamed business calls is being paid with EXPERTY. i think all coins must solve a problem, like EXPERTY.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is a great idea and i think the ico will be successful
Activity: 4
Fantastic Idea, looking forward. would like to get some Informations in german and other languages for the people who have not very good english skills.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
An interesting project... Though i still don't understand well how the blockchain technology will work on phone calls. What is so special in your project ?

Paid calls - it's combination of WebRTC + Blockchain + Cross-platform application.

Value is transferred via blockchain for voice we use WebRTC
Got it, sound promising. Any bonus for Pre-sale and early buyer?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What if I am will be not satisfied with this consultation?
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
it look like very big and serious project
Activity: 4
I hope that this project will be succeed ! Wink
Activity: 42
Hi guys. Will there be exchange charges with crypto and would it be a flat rate?  Will Fiat currency (visa mastercard etc) also be interlinked or solely crypto?

Thanx you and good luck!
Activity: 11
Hello I really like the idea of paid calls for your expertise. I believe this token has a great community behind it and will end up going far in the crypto world. Thank you for the great opportunity to be a part of this team. lots of love !
Activity: 1
This looks like an interesting project. Would really be awesome once it expands to additional industries.
osi
Activity: 3
hello!!!!
it is necessary to make a video in a non-technical language, because not all people have a technical education. The explanation of your idea should be accessible to all. this will help attract new investors to your project.
I will follow your development.
I wish you success!!!!!)))))))
great things are done by great men!!!!
Activity: 24
very interesting!! I will.follow and support this project.
Activity: 3
looking forward for the development of this project and i'm excited for the ico Wink Grin
Activity: 70
3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B
Do you think this coin will become cult or get lost among others?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
It looks an ambitious goal, yet an interesting project. I'm new to tokens, I guess this is the time to begin documenting on how they work in order to not miss this chance.

Keep up good work.
Activity: 87
Ok so, at last, I will be able to get paid for doing what I do now anyway. This is definitely a great project for anyone with expertise in most fields so follow and invest in.
I think so too, the telecommunication industry is one of the great change, change some existing technical structure, it can make a big market in the future.So, the investment it will bring generous returns.
Activity: 303
Great project
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
hi there
it is a promising project and a new very good idea
Activity: 30
Ok so, at last, I will be able to get paid for doing what I do now anyway. This is definitely a great project for anyone with expertise in most fields so follow and invest in.
Activity: 2
This project is a great one and I'm happy to join it, keep it up devs.
Pages:
Jump to: