Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 78. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 10
An interesting project... Though i still don't understand well how the blockchain technology will work on phone calls. What is so special in your project ?

Paid calls - it's combination of WebRTC + Blockchain + Cross-platform application.

Value is transferred via blockchain for voice we use WebRTC
Activity: 196
An interesting project... Though i still don't understand well how the blockchain technology will work on phone calls. What is so special in your project ?
is there others interviews or AMA planned  ?

We had AMA with ARK IO and we plan to make more stuff like this soon:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6zouuv/log_of_ama_with_expertyio_kamil_przeorski_tom_dyl/

There is also more presentations interviews on youtube
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Interesting project , i want participate to pre ico , and buy some coin, and i think this project is promising , i always view this project
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Experty looks like functionable ico. The World is global so knowledge is global too. This ico will be fine for the knowledge holders, who earns their living by selling their knowledge such as online medical adviser, internet phenomens actualy who uses internet to sell their advices, they will definetly use this.
But other people who is buying this advices need more promotion to learn this ico.
As I said, it's a promising ico. I hope they will succeed!
Cheers.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Promising Project. The idea to widen the concurrency is more powerful.

Looking forward to the roadmap & guys watch out this.

good luck for the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is there others interviews or AMA planned  ?
Activity: 17
I will continue to support this airdrop to succeed
Activity: 31
This is a very interesting project. Using blockchain technology, it will enable one have access to consultants from around the globe. Also a means of increasing clientele for the consultants whilst also increasing their bottomline....look forward to the future of this project.
Activity: 96
Look a great project. Communication and crypto. Also can make money from call. This will atract people.
Hope the project going well.
Activity: 214
An interesting concept indeed. The success or failure of this project will be determined by how many 'consultants' embrace the platform. What will Experty do differently to encourage this mainstream adoption where others have failed?
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Get paid calls for your expertise and based on Blockchain, get paid for your time and knowledge, just like I went to see lawyer and he charges me every minutes , Experty easy all the step and make a call and pay with cryptocurrency , Good idea  Wink
Blockchain Is Our Future  Cheesy
Activity: 100
The first thing that hit me is how many new jobs this could provide for unemployed people with knowledge. But how do you plan on implementing this on corporate level? Like Skype for Bussiness.
The concept of providing a platform for people to use or provide consulting services in their field of expertise sounds very promising. I have personally used such platform but after an initial hype all of these platforms have faded. Some of the issues that I see in the earlier platforms where
1. Not finding enough reliable experts to work upon
2. Payment related problem and not getting the right quality of service.

How is Experty going to be different as a platform apart from using crypto currencies for payment?

we target to crypto influencers first, later on to all influencers. We are not building a marketplace like other companies that failed
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
The concept of providing a platform for people to use or provide consulting services in their field of expertise sounds very promising. I have personally used such platform but after an initial hype all of these platforms have faded. Some of the issues that I see in the earlier platforms where
1. Not finding enough reliable experts to work upon
2. Payment related problem and not getting the right quality of service.

How is Experty going to be different as a platform apart from using crypto currencies for payment?
Activity: 35
Great project. I love the features, let's rock it together!
Activity: 84
I really like the concept of this project, looking forward to see it very successful. It looks really promising! I'm waiting for further information. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 1
Hopefully this project will be successful.
Activity: 101
A good project..  I'm in for this totally
Activity: 9
This is an interesting project, especially for who wants to be a consultant or freelancer. I often have to give advice about technical problems and my time is not sufficient to answer to everyone, this can be a method to solve the problem. I will keep following the project!
Pages:
Jump to: