Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 79. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Experty.io is a revolutionized product this 20th century with using bitcoin in your phone while your calling or others. It gonna start the trend in mobile phone.
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Hello where i can subscribe newsletter? I'm interested to join the pre sale
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
I like idea about this project.
The team looks very professional.
looking for updates
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
"Experty has an extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers from the ReactPoland software consulting company" While I don't agree on the use of "extraordinary" here, I do believe that this project has shown quite a good amount of detail about its foundations and the team behind it and this to me proves that they are committed to the project 100%
Activity: 107
Wow, many many newbie accounts posting the same one-liner.
This project looks good but with that many fake accounts posting the same it looks a bit suspicious.
Activity: 70
I like this idea. The project seems professional to me with all these portraits of developers etc on the start post. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Very promising project. I love the concept of Experty where its decentralized Peer to Peer Platform. It's Skype-like peer to peer app.
Activity: 27
Atlast a befitting solution for both communication needs and earning needs with a simple logic and concept. Thanks for developers for giving this to the community and hope it next to Ethereum in near future and surpass it most probably
Activity: 19
This project look promising  and interesting. Success to you Dev
Activity: 101
This project sounds good and promising...  Looking forward to an excellent outcome
Activity: 17
telecommunications industries will be bigger in coming years, direct challenge to Skype & Whats app in blockchain. Good project!
Activity: 1
Activity: 17
I so like this platform because of the fact that we can showcase our knowledge/expertise, work at our own pace and place, set our own rate and actually get paid anywhere instantly.
Great Platform! Salute..! Smiley
Activity: 111
I like the idea. I want to use Experty as usual customer and as expert in some areas. When will it be possible to try your service?
Activity: 288
I think the whole "pay per minute" is a bit outdated, and it makes the total cost hard to predict. There should be ways to know exactly what it will cost before making the call.

There are other portals like freelancer.com with fixed prices.

We solve other problems than having a fixed price gig like on freelancer or fiverr etc.

Our main target are influencers ;-)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Slowly slowly these crypto based projects making centralization thing of past.

However, One thing I did not understand is that, the caller - one who receives guidance how will he pay? Through other cryptos or through exy token? If exy token then (s)he have to purchase first right? Hope you get what am trying to say
Activity: 288
Do you have any plans on whitelisting?
I didnt find it anywhere, sorry if i missed it.

You can join the token pre sale Whitelisting here: www.pre-sale.experty.io
Activity: 62
This is a revolutionary idea - if you can pull this off, it will get the whole world talking to each other. No more hunting through forums for technical advice - simply call an expert anywhere on the planet and get the answers you need straight away. Huge application for the sciences, language learning, and much more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
I think the whole "pay per minute" is a bit outdated, and it makes the total cost hard to predict. There should be ways to know exactly what it will cost before making the call.
Pages:
Jump to: