Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 80. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am very excited about this project and the application that might go boom in the future. I hope you make it user friendly to everybody specially to those who are not so good in using applications and gadgets. Being user friendly is the most key in thing in the business you will be successful if everyone can use the application. Please always update us on the new things that could happen during the process. Thank You!
Activity: 23
I think this could be a really interesting project as it transfers across all sectors and it's scalable. Imagine you need a little bit of temporary advice as to how to set up a social media marketing plan, you've got an expert waiting for you on the phone. How about you're fixing your sink and get stuck, there's an expert waiting on the line to talk you through it. It definitely ties into the gig economy like mechanical turks too but the question is whether the "experts" will get paid a fair fee and how that filters through to the end user.
Activity: 2
I honestly think this project might turn into something really great, in particular as explained in the video support on demand video.
Imagine if you intergrate techniques like Augmented Reality for example in education.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3CcaAgnUM

#ARcore, # ARKit
Activity: 5
Seems like a very promising project, i'll keep an active eye on it Smiley
Activity: 1
i think its very good project
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Do you have any plans on whitelisting?
I didnt find it anywhere, sorry if i missed it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
This is pretty interesting, because the expert actually gets guaranteed payments.

However, i have a slight problem. What if the expert decides to drag out the call as far as he can just to earn more money? I mean it's not going to be like they'll be as most efficient if they are playing with an hourly rate.

But yeah, looking forward to launch!
Activity: 47
It looks like we have a legit project on its materialization here. Reading your project is very exciting, it has big potential. And also the dev team is disclosed. Giving more confidence to potential investors..

Im looking forward go this one.
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Is that application when the available for public before open of this ICO. If there will be demo version in that period than it will build a lot of trust of big investors surely this crowd sale will become very successful I also have some good feeling after looking over the hard work of dev.

We try to open a Kovan version before the ICO.

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
There are a lot of crypto currency.  Is the experty will accept all?
Activity: 20
Good idea and greats project , you can share your profit to your ICO investor
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello! I would like to know which of the exchanges is planned to submit a token? I'd love to see it on Yobit or Poloniex! Thank you!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 297
only bitcoin only hardcore!
a good idea and a good team that knows what to do, I think everything will work out for them
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Is that application when the available for public before open of this ICO. If there will be demo version in that period than it will build a lot of trust of big investors surely this crowd sale will become very successful I also have some good feeling after looking over the hard work of dev.
Activity: 96
Hello Developer
Hoping to get a coins/token and wanted to promote  it form social medias
#Tothemoon
Activity: 11
Im excited and interested. I follow u in twitter and telegram so im updated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
IMO Experty application will be successful and would reach mass adoption because the great concept and the extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers!
Also I like that EXY holders would have an opportunity to use premium features without additional fees such as Paid group calls (ie. webinars), Conversation recording and Paid group chats like in Telegram!
Activity: 33
This is.project is good futere, now we support you and team

thnk
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Great project! I will wait with impatience! I want to try it out how it will work in life. I wish the whole team great success!  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Great idea Blockchain technology application! Share information by calling and get rewards worthy.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: