Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 2. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
so that is another coin, odd... i was already freaking out.. having 700K old GHOST coins times 500 sat lol
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
is this coin dead?

I'm seeing IPOminer mining Ghostcoin...Is there a new ghost? I could not find ANN to new ghost.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
cg miner is accepting shares with cipher pool, but then after 30 minutes my dashboard shows zero KH...  Huh

try restarting it
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cg miner is accepting shares with cipher pool, but then after 30 minutes my dashboard shows zero KH...  Huh
Activity: 798
Ghostcoin was online a week ago!!

August 22, 2014, 04:23:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I liked this coin... i have 100k...  Cry
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i bet the dev that made this coin made tons of shit coins after this one

so i read back a couple pages dev sold his premine, didnt he already do that way earlier when it was trading in the 80 sats range? would make more sence

edit:

i have lots of ghostcoin btw, if any does wanna try something with this coin or whatever i can miss lots of ghostcoin for bounties or whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Can ANYONE give me a link to the latest windows wallet!?!? Tried official website..DEAD, link on OP DEAD, github has source, but no windows  binaries. Thank you in advance!

i put my copy up for you, (v.1.2.0) no trix!

https://mega.co.nz/#!VoI23YaD!yGp9w_u8YcS5dYzwN8Unz3jJhkvL_hjhrj8je3Olbb4
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Can ANYONE give me a link to the latest windows wallet!?!? Tried official website..DEAD, link on OP DEAD, github has source, but no windows  binaries. Thank you in advance!
Activity: 61
Well it was fun while it lasted, Good Luck gentlemen, time to move onto the next coin

If you are giving up, how about sending me your ghost coins gQRVS527vXUuonNZxuheE7XsrEWS5bUaXx

hahah if you have such faith in Ghostcoin send me 3 bitcoins and I'll send you all my 150 000 ghostcoins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Well it was fun while it lasted, Good Luck gentlemen, time to move onto the next coin

If you are giving up, how about sending me your ghost coins gQRVS527vXUuonNZxuheE7XsrEWS5bUaXx
Activity: 61
Activity: 62
Has been completely dead, mindfox should not be taken over ghostcoin .........
Activity: 530
Activity: 462
Network collapses, the transactions is lost. Urgently need DEV ... Maybe it's time to replace it?
Replacing should have been done months ago..

This is wonderful.

Sirs developers, please share information.
You got me wrong.. I said it should, not that it has been done.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Network collapses, the transactions is lost. Urgently need DEV ... Maybe it's time to replace it?

This is wonderful.

Sirs developers, please share information.
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: