Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 3. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Network collapses, the transactions is lost. Urgently need DEV ... Maybe it's time to replace it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is a working blockexplorer available?

The one listed in the op does not seem to be working.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Whoa! I just checked the thread.

I thought ghost was going bye bye until I saw mindfox was involved....yes yes yes

Thanks to MindFox for helping this coin out.

Couple items:
  • need wallet with an unlock for staking button
  • need better logo - one that doesnt look like a middle school kid designed it Smiley - even casper would be better than what we have now - something serious regarding the energy usage being a ghost (wasnt that the premise) would be great

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
hey guys!

We have just added Ghostcoin on https://www.cryptonator.com, so now you can easily convert GHC to any other crypto/fiat or vice versa or add it in your Portfolio

if you need a GHC price ticker or calculator widget for your website or blog - we also have a fully customizable and free solution https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

C-CEX merchant service is now live in beta!
You can sell goods and services for any coin we have on C-CEX.com exchange!
We invite You to free test!

https://c-cex.com/?id=merch
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
ofcourse we need a takeover. the coin works fine, but we need exposure, PR, exchanges etc.
Activity: 190
Ghost is still working so I don't know if we need a takeover. A newer wallet graphic does sound like a good idea though.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Ok, just to clear things up. Is this coin being taken over by the community or are we still waiting for the dev to do something? Does he even have his coins?

People lost hope with it and there is nobody that anxious to take over.
If you want to do it , post your plans and try to revive it , but it's going to be one hell of a job.
Activity: 21
Ok, just to clear things up. Is this coin being taken over by the community or are we still waiting for the dev to do something? Does he even have his coins?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Actually, I like ghost a lot too.

I am willing to take over the project and start doing some work to upgrade it and keep things moving, unless someone else wants to do this.

Please let me know though as I'm on a very tight schedule and I need to make time and postpone other things in real life for this to happen Smiley

Anyone interested in joining a team to help this coin, please pm me.

I also liked this coin, but sold everything at a loss, after Dev lost interest. Too many coins not enough time. Lesson: checkout Dev,s commitment in future ventures.

good luck mindfox.

Well , the best thing would be to check if the dev has a past in cryptos ( more than 1 year) and that it's not a kid running the hype waves.
Activity: 22
I'm glad some others still see potential in GHC. We might want to see if we can work on making it more friendly too... I don't mean Casper but the graphics, while cool looking, don't inspire a lot of confidence.
Activity: 158
keep voting GHC on mintpal every hour guys!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I'm not looking for coders, I've got that covered.
We need PR people, graphics designers, site designers...
More people involved in order to push this coin

Everyone can help if he wants to.

I'll start working with Advanced Coin Control and other features

In case you want to support my work, I'll leave my address:
gE3oDsn4n9GjnW8gU34L9UTpko9x5rEQwU

I'll giving you some COINS, the Sheffield has killed a GHOST in the call of duty, and the Dev here as ruthless. I hope can do some graphics for new GHOST things, my hands GHC style is not much, but will slowly to buy some.
 Wink
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

I am willing to take over the project and start doing some work to upgrade it and keep things moving, unless someone else wants to do this.

Please let me know though as I'm on a very tight schedule and I need to make time and postpone other things in real life for this to happen Smiley

I also liked this coin, but sold everything at a loss, after Dev lost interest. Too many coins not enough time. Lesson: checkout Dev,s commitment in future ventures.

good luck mindfox.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

That would be nice, but i don't have time to be a PR and that is being sad, i'm a developer not a PR or designer sadly..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Seems there's some life showing up slowly here, good sign
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
https://c-cex.com/?rf=8C70008E385D8103

https://c-cex.com/?rf=8C70008E385D8103

Great News from C-cex -- First Exchange ever giving POS stakes rewards..

What this means:

POS are generated stakes when you have your coins in your wallet for a certain period of time...
If you have them in an exchange ... you simply dont get stakes.....

What different on C-cex

Coins deposited and placed on sell orders...if they reach their Stake-Age-Mature time...
They generate other coins...
These coins are credited on the user's account.. without having to do anything,from the user side..
SO SIMPLE!!!

VISIT c-cex and try it for yourself.... Dont loose stakes anymore...!!!
Pages:
Jump to: