Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 14. (Read 380735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Do you or does anyone from the team have a pricing comparison model now that mainnet is up and running? Something that shows the price of rendering a XXmegabyte job with golem vs aws vs other rendering services? Essentially, what’s the cost per render and how does that compare? Thanks

You are too early in this comparison, Golem brass is still in beta and I don't think they can come up with a comparison chart with the current AWS or other services.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Do you or does anyone from the team have a pricing comparison model now that mainnet is up and running? Something that shows the price of rendering a XXmegabyte job with golem vs aws vs other rendering services? Essentially, what’s the cost per render and how does that compare? Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
The sad part about this crypto space is how devided people are, they're always like 'golem is shit' or 'sonm is shit'. I love Sonm and it's the majority of my holdings, but I can very well see Golem succeed as well, they both have a different target market with a shared common interest (distributed computing power). I don't see how they couldn't both turn into multi billion dollar giants in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The project is really great!!! Is not there any bounty? And what is the token price each?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/

You can find the average price of this token and buy from listed exchanges easily. This is old project not newly launch so if you think this is really great than you should not miss the golden chance to buy now.
legendary
Activity: 945
The project is really great!!! Is not there any bounty? And what is the token price each?

Great Project?? Ahhhh was waiting for people like you on this thread...No bounty for this project from the start. The team never wanted to give free money to anyone here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Because is the best crypto platform. Golem is a  serious project and need a professional smart contract platform. Others are Fomo Blockchains
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
One more Mcafee thing in this channel and I’ll shut it down. It’s not a reliable source, we don’t endorse it, plus we ask you to keep price discussions to the minimum
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

Golem | Introduction
The Golem Network is an accessible-to-everyone, distributed, supercomputer that reduces costs (sometimes by over 10x) of scientific research, big data analysis, graphics rendering, machine learning, AI… just about anything that requires heavy computational power. Those why buy computational power off the Golem Network are called Requesters.
All while bringing CPU cycles into the sharing economy so anyone with a computer can rent their computing power out on the Golem Network and make an automated income. These people are called Providers.
It also provides software developers and owners of software (including microservices & dApps) a decentralized medium for distributing and monetizing their software. Software hosted on the Golem network will never experience downtime, cannot be DDoS’d, and will usually be cheaper than running your own servers.

Golem’s alpha is already live and operating on the Morden testnet. You can get access to it here: https://github.com/imapp-pl/golem

Golem | Whitepaper
Click here to download the Golem whitepaper: http://golemproject.net/doc/DraftGolemProjectWhitepaper.pdf
Contains in-depth overview of the Golem Project, the team, and a roadmap.

Golem | Crowdfunding
The crowdfunding of Golem & the creation of Golem Network Tokens (GNT), which will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network, is organized around an Ethereum smart contract.

Golem | Resources
Slack: golemproject.org:3000
Twitter: twitter.com/golemproject
Facebook: facebook.com/golemproject
Reddit: reddit.com/r/GolemProject/
QQ: 348383097

I think Sonm has a better chance than Golem. They're coming out with their crypto mainnet in June and their general purpose net in August, it's a lot more flexible and diverse than Golem, they were a title sponsor of Consensus this year, a lot of very nice partnerships already made. I don't think Coinbase will start adding smaller coins instantly, but sooner or later sonm will be up there, especially since big companies are going to want to buy sonm wiith dollars, not bitcoin or ethereum

I think youre 100% right, but I think both will have a good sized piece of the supercomputing pie. They have different types of target customers so that shouldnt be an issue
legendary
Activity: 1876
Hmm, seems to be very promising. I wonder whether anyone's familiar with it.

Look over the charts it is easy to know how many people are involve into this project and you can see this very big community supporting from day 1 and still expecting this will change their life.
Activity: 28
Hmm, seems to be very promising. I wonder whether anyone's familiar with it.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Today Golem is on our RoboAdvisor top 30, due to its upside probability of +53.85% for the next month and an expected return of +44.46%.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Register to our website to have a look at our forecasts, it's free!

GNT is likely to moon this month or July.
Activity: 616

I think that we do not have any hard comparison as every node is different due to several factors as electricity costs, hardware... would be irresponsible to throw any figures with such a diverse node ecosystem.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Activity: 504
Because is the best crypto platform. Golem is a  serious project and need a professional smart contract platform. Others are Fomo Blockchains
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What's the reason for the sudden push in the price of GNT today on Binance? On spot 4th, in the increase of gain. Just a normal pump/dump or any major news coming from the team?
There's no actual news that was announced, more likely it was a hype in price of recovering from the bottom. I think that was a good indication that GNT was still alive but and so for some reason it was use to pump and dump coin like what was happened before.
it looks like it's just a regular pump and right you think it might be the hype in the recovery price from the bottom because the market I see is going up slightly altcoin chances that others will follow the increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Solving for the User: Golem Support after Mainnet

Golem completed its mainnet launch on April 10, 2018.. Our users, many of whom have been with us from the very beginning, are now using our product, and we need to provide the best support possible because we owe it to them. Our team has changed since the early days of Ethereum development, and our community focus has sharpened since delivering one of the first dApps on the Ethereum mainnet. Here is are some things we learned about user support since launching mainnet. https://blog.golemproject.net/solving-for-the-user-golem-support-after-mainnet-a5d9ac4513db
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
What's the reason for the sudden push in the price of GNT today on Binance? On spot 4th, in the increase of gain. Just a normal pump/dump or any major news coming from the team?
There's no actual news that was announced, more likely it was a hype in price of recovering from the bottom. I think that was a good indication that GNT was still alive but and so for some reason it was use to pump and dump coin like what was happened before.
Activity: 53
Good GNT, up again please.
Activity: 96
Can't believe I sold half my Nexus for Golem -
I did and feel good about it. I think GNT will be huge and take off quicker than Nexus this year.
Pages:
Jump to: